It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Says that 700,000 Could Suffer Side Effects From his Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Yes sir rebobado step right up and get your miracle cure from the man who has got out of computers and is now Mr. Vaccination ! Step right up for your $290 shot and forget that stupid hydroxychloroquine for $15 ... Just think you might get lucky and not be one of the first 700,000 to get a medical condition there is no cure for.

Please help Mr. Gates as he really has spent a fortune maneuvering himself into a position where he gets a money cut of just about every COVID-19 shot given no matter by whom.. It will be interesting what some countries in Africa and India do about this ... They have had some rather bad results from miracle shots provided before. Eugenics and those who want to save mother earth from mankind should off themselves first.

The total worldwide death from his scare tactics is 263,346. That is far less than 700,000 assuming its only 1% who die from his vaccines. In 1976, concerns in the United States about a possible influenza pandemic involving a virus similar to the deadly 1918 pandemic strain resulted in a large-scale vaccination program for the entire country. Approximately 45 million people were vaccinated in 10 weeks with what became known as the “swine flu vaccine.” The US government abruptly stopped the vaccination program when no swine flu cases were detected outside the military base where the disease originated and when an unexpectedly high number of cases of Guillain-Barré syndrome were reported in vaccinated individuals. The vaccine was estimated to have caused approximately one Guillain-Barré syndrome case per 100,000 persons vaccinated, resulting in 53 deaths. As a result of the association between the 1976 swine flu vaccine and Guillain-Barré syndrome, this condition is closely monitored every influenza season as part of the influenza vaccine safety monitoring in the United States.

I knew a woman who was confined to a wheel chair for over a year because she got Guillain-Barre from supposedly the Swine flu Vaccine.
bigleaguepolitics.com...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
10 times as many, have already suffered under his operating systems...

So... yeah... there's that...
edit on 14-5-2020 by madmac5150 because: I added a few random letters

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Bill makes great software for my pc... but I do not need him as my doctor
He also was the one that said that the world need a population reduction.

It would be like W.H.O releasing a new operation system and games suddenly.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Bill makes great software for my pc... but I do not need him as my doctor
He also was the one that said that the world need a population reduction.

It would be like W.H.O releasing a new operation system and games suddenly.

Windows ME

Imagine THAT, as a vaccine.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Opinion piece, that article. Therefore ignored.

I have not heard Gates telling us about the 700,000 with side effects in the mentioned interview, can someone point me to the exact minute and second he says this?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
His vaccine will be for human what Windows is for computers.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
His vaccine will be for human what Windows is for computers.

So, we will be all good...

...until the dreaded "blue screen of death".

"Our friend has passed, as the result of a divide by zero error"...
edit on 14-5-2020 by madmac5150 because: Corrected obituary

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

We'll decide in which cavity we want the Bluetooth antenna installed.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
a reply to: madmac5150

We'll decide in which cavity we want the Bluetooth antenna installed.

I'm old.

I need an adapter, and a dongle.

*snicker*

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Opinion piece, that article. Therefore ignored.

I have not heard Gates telling us about the 700,000 with side effects in the mentioned interview, can someone point me to the exact minute and second he says this?

No minute just seconds @ :25 which he is basically saying whoever produces the shot needs indemnification from being sued as just one in 10,000 has a side effect that equates to 700,000 sickened from a vaccine.. Gates is no dummy as he no doubt has the best legal minds covering his butt.
youtu.be...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Bill Gates needs to go on Ebay,

Find a new sealed big box copy of win 95, pay 500 dollars for it, pay next day shipping for it, and when it shows up he needs to shove it up his ass with no lube.

#BillGatesShootonsight

I love this timeline.

+5 more 
posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Anyone willingly accepting an injection from a man whose repeatedly said there’s too many people on the planet need to examine their decision-making protocols.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
How many "hot fixes" and "patches" will be required to ensure the vaccine functions safely?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Another statistic-slaying discussion.

Form the OPs source - "that is far less than 700,000 assuming its only 1% who die from his vaccines." Why would there be an assumption of a 1% mortality rate? Vaccines are not that dangerous unless you're playing the politics of gullibility and silliness.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Gates says 700,000 will suffer from side effects. Sure, he doesn’t say they’ll die - you’re absolutely correct that it’s not necessarily 700,000 mortality, but suffering ‘side effects’ is still something I’d rather avoid, given the side effects of the ‘76 swine flu vaccine mentioned above.

No ‘gullibility and silliness’ in this OPs ultimate aim to keep an eye on this. Indeed said gullibility lies in not questioning and thoroughly examining the details of a vaccine advertised by a man who has many a time advertised a desire to significantly depopulate.

There were probably plenty of like minded voices proclaiming that ‘if you question vaccines you’re an idiot’ when the swine flu vaccine was rolled out, not to mention other complete frak-ups, such as Thalidomide.

Applying an adherence to facts, when facts are available to inform an argument is paramount. But name calling and shaming those occupying the space in between what we know, what we don’t know and what we fear are surely doing the bidding of those that depend upon our gullibility.

If the OP is wrong, then shining a light on the matter, from whatever perspective can only be a good thing, since it permits the well informed among us to educate the rest (I’m here to be educated, rather than patronise and rant, so I guess I’m not immune to being a hypocrite myself).

Edit... For the record, I think the virus is very real and talk of it being a false flag is dangerous, since every single person needs to make that effort to distance if we’ve a chance of beating it (a vaccine is along shot — making the sudden appearance of one that much more questionable). But I doubt tptb’s appetite and capability to turn such crises to their advantage. That too is something every single person needs to make an effort to avoid.

edit on 14-5-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Is it like the Microsoft troubleshooter that never determines the issue or corrects the problem but might randomly affect non related services?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Vaccines are not that dangerous unless you're playing the politics of gullibility and silliness

Or getting medical advice from Dr Google...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Bill Gates medical opinions carry little meaning for me.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
thefreedomarticles.com...

Gates spreads vaccines around the world (especially poverty-stricken countries in Africa and South East Asia) that cause countless effects such as sterility, seizures, auto-immune disorders, paralysis and death. The 2014 article The real agenda of the Gates Foundation describes some of this:

“the trials [for the 2010 Gates malarai vaccine given to 7 African countries] resulted in 151 deaths and caused “serious adverse effects” (e.g., paralysis, seizures, febrile convulsions) in 1048 of 5949 children aged 5-17 months. Similar stories emerged in the wake of the Gates-funded MenAfriVac campaign in Chad, where unconfirmed reports alleged that 50 of 500 children forcibly vaccinated for meningitis later developed paralysis. Citing additional abuses, a South African newspaper declared: “We are guinea pigs for the drugmakers.”

It was in India, however, that the implications of BMGF’s collaboration with Big Pharma first rose to widespread public attention. In 2010 seven adolescent tribal girls in Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh died after receiving injections of HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) vaccines as part of a large-scale “demonstrational study” funded by the Gates Foundation and administered by PATH. The vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, were given to approximately 23,000 girls between 10 and 14 years of age, ostensibly to guard against cervical cancers they might develop in old age. Extrapolating from trial data, Indian physicians later estimated that at least 1,200 girls experienced severe side effects or developed auto-immune disorders as a result of the injections.”

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

"Bill Gates Says that 700,000 Could Suffer Side Effects From his Vaccine".

700,001 if I could punch him in the face.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join