It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Showing my Respects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
In here to make my first appearence. Just wanted to say this is a very cool site so far, lots of links, storys, interviews, and message boards, which I have read lots of everything very interesting as well. Start off I'm comming from one of the craziest/mystery citites in the World....Las Vegas. I'm about 90 miles east of Groom Lake which I visit here and their when I feel ballsy. I've seen numerous OBJECTS in the sky. From where I'm at, If I stand in my backyard I can see the skys of area 51, weird things in that direction I can explain some cannot. Three nights ago I noticed something strange, it was blinking iradically off and on. As me and my friend examined it we first thought a Star or Planet. But were we wrong after a few seconds of untrue knowledge of the mystery. So I took out my telescope to see exactly what it was. When I came outside it position-ed itself. I started thinking it was the space station since it moves here and their to position itself as well. So anyways I caught another glimpse of it and soon realized it wasn't a star nor planet. We became excited and began to examine. After a few minutes it started moving around quite fast I thought I was trippin but I wasn't, my buddy saw the same thing. Soon after its wonderful manuvuers(I cant spell as you can see) at high speeds it shot off not Up but Down. Never saw it after that, we even hung out for a while still no sign of it. Could it be testing on OUR space crafts? Could it be testing of an extraterestrial space craft? Or just could it be a EBE being showing the mechanics of the craft to the Area 51 Staff or Government. What ever it was it was cool, first it gave off a light blue light kinda the glare of a star(makes me think a lot of the stars we see in the sky are just UFO's in place examining our planet or species get your telescope to find out! like I did) then after it started moving it gave off a redish light, almost redish brown. I focused on it really good for the first seconds, then as it started moving around it became impossible to find it with the telescope. Thought I would share my experience with you guys, anything else you would like to know just ask, Ive seen lots of weird stuff in this town believe me......

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS SinCity702

Hope you enjoy things here. Just a little tip for ya though. Try and post in paragraphs. It helps for easier reading

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Intresting event that happened to you, your best bet would be to post your story in one of the other forums ie, Aliens/ufos as you may get some good responses there

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....
ATS hand book

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

Asala

JAK

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Hey SinCity702, welcome to ATS.

Jack

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Thanks a lot guys you are great. Thank of you some tips as well. Looking forward in this excitement of mystery/beliefs and most of all Facts!!!

top topics

join