It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5G cell tower Circuit Boards are branded COV-19

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

originally posted by: McGinty
a reply to: Cymru

Much appreciate, i shall read and learn (with any luck)

What did you find?

I found nothing that they had said in their post..... did you?

That page described how 5Ghz home Wi-fi works. Basically the higher the frequency the faster the internet speed, but the shorter the range. Moreover, slower speeds are better at penetrating solid matter, such as walls (and no doubt people too).

There was a link on that page to an idiots 5G breakdown (perfect for me). 5G (the fifth generation of cellular tech) apparently runs on 26Ghz (as Cymru suggested, those saying 5G is fine because we already run 5Ghz from our home routers need to do little research). Being such a high frequency its range is very short, hence cell towers everywhere.

Personally I do find this disturbing, considering the massive global rollout with so little anecdotal evidence for this tech. Could well turn out to be this era’s asbestos, with future generations shaking their heads in s disbelief. Who knows? No one really does, yet!

edit on 15-5-2020 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

a reply to: Cymru

Much appreciate, i shall read and learn (with any luck)

What did you find?

I found nothing that they had said in their post..... did you?

That page described how 5Ghz home Wi-fi works. Basically the higher the frequency the faster the internet speed, but the shorter the range. Moreover, slower speeds are better at penetrating spline matter, such as walls (and no doubt people too).

There was a link on that page to an idiots 5G breakdown (perfect for me). 5G (the fifth generation of cellular tech) actually appear to run on 26Ghz (as Cymru suggested, those saying 5G is fine because we already run 5Ghz need to do little research). Being such a high frequency its range is very short, hence cell towers everywhere.

Personally I do find this disturbing, considering the massive global rollout with so little anecdotal evidence for this tech. Could well turn out to be this era’s asbestos, with future generations shaking their heads in s disbelief. Who knows? No one really does, yet!

Thank you for posting....

And ordinary people may never know.... because if it starts killing people - I fear that Covid will be blamed.

edit on 15-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Doc Lithium

There came a reply to that. Remember I'm claiming nothing.

www.facebook.com...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Take a lesson from "Big Clive."

In a rare break from tearing down cheap and dangerous cheap gadgets ...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Don't show this to Dave Icke...please

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join