It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN..Whats Most Damning..Ukraine Blackmail - Tara Reade Rape - Coup Against Trump - Dementia.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

a reply to: interupt42
Biden isn't a racist anymore. He named Ocasio Cortez to head up his Climate Change task force today.. (after he remembered her name, lol.)

Obviously.....

His best friend is black(ish), he has the friendship bracelet to prove it.

Good point! Biden even referred to Barack Obama as a "clean, well-spoken African American" when Obama was U.S. Senator from Illinois.

I'd love to see video of hear audio of that.

edit on 2020 5 13 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Yep. Things move so fast, and there's so much griping from MSM Democrats, Biden might seek someone to replace himself with.

Every time President Trump leaves Washington, the liberal talking heads on TV start asking each other that dumb question, "Does it hurt Joe Biden to stay in the house, while the President goes out and mixes with people at these factories and conferences?"

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Biden isn't a racist anymore. He named Ocasio Cortez to head up his Climate Change task force today.. (after he remembered her name, lol.)

Obviously.....

His best friend is black(ish), he has the friendship bracelet to prove it.

Good point! Biden even referred to Barack Obama as a "clean, well-spoken African American" when Obama was U.S. Senator from Illinois.

I'd love to see video of hear audio of that.

Third paragraph down. (Vid link too)
www.cnn.com...

Biden was "gaffing" in 2007, LOL.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden is just the current Mondale.

Someone the DNC gives the nomination to that has no chance of winning, but they give him a bone because of the time he has served in the trenches.

They are looking to 2024... 2020 is already out of their reach and putting Joe there just proves it.

~shrug~

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
JOE BIDEN..Whats Most Damning..Ukraine Blackmail - Tara Reade Rape - Coup Against Trump - Dementia.

What's most damning is who his vice president pick will be.

Cause if it's Clinton.

Joe suddenly dies of covid.

Clinton becomes prez.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
no matter who they pick, they dont beat Trump...

.... so, they have something else in mind to change who the President is.

.... I hope Trump's security are being extra cautious who Trump meets with.. it wouldn't be hard for a trained assassin to infect someone with virus whom they know is visiting Trump

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Women Democrats are becoming increasingly disappointed with Joe Biden.

WASHINGTON — Democratic activists and women’s groups say they saw a familiar and distressing playbook unfolding when Joe Biden addressed the sexual assault allegation against him by denying them and largely moving on.

Now, they’re trying to convince Biden that if he doesn’t continue to address the issue head on, he risks depressing turnout of women voters, potentially giving a boost to President Donald Trump.
More at: www.bozemandailychronicle.com... 4-b79b2f28addd.html

The odds of him being the actual dim nominee continue to tick down.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Mine is similar to yours but I have two other bullet points at the top.

1) It's Joe Biden. Are you serious?

2) Really?

3) Dementia

4) Tara Reade Rape allegation (sue me, I believe her)

5) Participating in the Obama Administration Coup (Have you no shame, sir?)

6) Ukraine Blackmail (Standard stuff for a retail politician. Still super messed up. Another brick in a big ol' wall-o-nope!)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

These four points should really make people understand that the Covid is not so much a Pandemic as much as a Dem Panic. Thanks, Joe.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

She's the type of gal that would have put a lot of cornpops in jail...

Obvious biden VP pick.

I think I read she dated Corn pop in high school, seems they all go way back.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

1.) Dementia stemming from Cognitive Impairment.
Medical assessment and examples: speakingaboutnews.com...

Should always be #1

2.) Tara Reade Rape allegation against Joe Biden...and other "creepy" stuff he does with women and girls.
Evidence Mounts: reason.com...

Maybe #4 as he was already creepy, but the group that is taking the biggest integrity hit is the #metoo warriors that are now saying its OK what he did.

3.) Participating in the Obama Administration Coup attempt against President-Elect / President Trump.
Fresh Evidence Against Biden: spectator.us...

#2 on my list as this goes down a huge rabbit hole of the whole Russian collusion as they went after everyone within 6 feet of Trump, so Flynn is one piece of like 100 slice pie.

4.) Ukraine Blackmail - VP Biden: "Fire prosecutor Shokin, or you're not getting the $1 Billion dollars in U.S. aid!"
Ukraine Investigating Biden: www.foxnews.com...

Its funny how what Biden did was OK just on the surface of holding the billion, just like what Trump did was OK...But ya the whole Hunter thing isn't over and could play deeply into all this above and that would be very bad for him.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The most damning issue about creepy joe I can think of is the simple fact he’s a Democrat. The dems have lied and deceived everyone in this country full Monty for the last 4 years +. I will never, ever vote for another dem as long as I live, especially after witnessing the last 4 years of their unadulterated stupidity.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

As one would expect, new revelations keep coming, or old revelations are now painting a clearer picture.

FYI: President Obama issued an emergency order that enabled deep-state intelligence operatives to fully share information with each other. From January 12, 2017:

With mere days left before President-elect Donald Trump takes the White House, President Barack Obama’s administration just finalized rules to make it easier for the nation’s intelligence agencies to share unfiltered information about innocent people.
More at: www.eff.org...

It's now pretty obvious that this move by Barack Obama was tied to setting the attempted Coup against President Trump in motion. With the hope Setting the stage for Joe Biden to face perhaps Mike Pence in November? Nah... They weren't thinking that far ahead. Or were they?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

His corruption is the worst thing to me. He has a long history of selling out - and we know he has sold out to China.

Being China's bitch is about the worst quality a US president could have right now.

Demenia is a close second. I don't think he will be in office a year if he got elected, to me the VP is really going to be the president if he wins.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

That's because you are an "awoke" citizen. Most people just accept that there's corruption. I must admit that I'm one of them...up to a certain point. You obviously know more than I do about Biden's history. Before he announced being a Presidential candidate, I never thought about him at all.

edit on 5/14/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Depends who you're asking it is most damning to. For me personally, it's the Ukraine corruption. But Joe never had a chance at my vote.

If you're asking about hardcore leftists, I'm gonna haveta go with E) None of the above.

If the left actually gave a # about women, I'd say the Tara Reade accusation. But they only care about that stuff if a Republican is accused.

If they gave a damn about corruption or civil liberties, I'd say the Ukraine scandal or the attempted coup Russia hoax.

If they gave a damn about qualifications, I'd say the obvious dementia setting in. But, I mean, qualifications? They elected Obama. And they worship Greta Thunberg.

The only thing some moderate left wingers might care about is his awful record on foreign policy, which has been thrust into the forefront because of this virus deal. Treating China and other countries that have been taking advantage of us with kid gloves is not gonna fly anymore, at least I hope it's not.

His other big Achilles heel now is gonna be economic policy. He wants AOC on climate policy, which would have a devastating effect on our economy. Moderate Dems do care about their wallets.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Not so fast the real biden bomb hasnt been dropped yet. Are there any pictures or videos of him sniffing African American women? Looks to me that biden might be racist.

Why isnt biden sniffing black women or transgenders? Clearly he is discreminating against blacks and trans people

I never thought about that. All those montages I've seen and I don't recall him ever doing it to a black woman.

Pretty thin, but that's still more evidence that he's a racist than the left ever had against Trump.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Nevermind, too confrontational and nitpicky.
edit on 14 5 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

a reply to: proximo

That's because you are an "awoke" citizen. Most people just accept that there's corruption. I must admit that I'm one of them...up to a certain point. You obviously know more than I do about Biden's history. Before he announced being a Presidential candidate, I never thought about him at all.

He's always been one of the most corrupt and incompetent politicians in Washington.

He's not quite as bad a pick as Hillary Clinton, but he's a close 2nd.

The guy can't win anything.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I'm thinking that Joe Biden might need to set up an Oval Office in his basement, if he wins. Doesn't look like he wants to leave home...ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join