It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JOE BIDEN..Whats Most Damning..Ukraine Blackmail - Tara Reade Rape - Coup Against Trump - Dementia.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wednesday, May 13, 2020

We now have Four Confirmed "Issues" that sensible Democrats and Independents must consider, before deciding whether to vote for JOE BIDEN as our next U.S. President.

But which of the four is likely to be his biggest Achilles Heel in your opinion? How do you rank them in severity, when it comes to damaging Biden's electability?

Here is my opinion. Ranked from most damaging to least damaging...as things currently stand.

1.) Dementia stemming from Cognitive Impairment.
Medical assessment and examples: speakingaboutnews.com...

2.) Tara Reade Rape allegation against Joe Biden...and other "creepy" stuff he does with women and girls.
Evidence Mounts: reason.com...

3.) Participating in the Obama Administration Coup attempt against President-Elect / President Trump.
Fresh Evidence Against Biden: spectator.us...

4.) Ukraine Blackmail - VP Biden: "Fire prosecutor Shokin, or you're not getting the $1 Billion dollars in U.S. aid!"
Ukraine Investigating Biden: www.foxnews.com...

Naturally, with multiple investigations ongoing, and Joe Biden mysteriously avoiding public appearances, the situation is very fluid. Who Biden picks as his Vice Presidential running mate, will add a very critical wildcard to the mix as well.

But if the election were held today, I think those four issues (ranked from most damning (#1) to least damning (#4)) would weigh most heavily on Democrat and Independent voter's minds.

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Those are all pretty bad...

I admit, it's all news to me.....

And joe biden too.......

#huhwhat?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
bidens run is a # show, so I'd assume his VP pick will be throwing a big turd into the fire.

It will either be the universally hated old guard, hillary or the new universally hated(on the verge of violent insurrection) new guard that is the whore from michigan.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

5.) Hillary and obama endorsement
6.) Msm,hollyweird, dnc, lobbyiest, tech companies endorsments
7.) Silly hypocritical democrat defending him due to tds
8.) Racism,sexism bs
edit on 25531America/ChicagoWed, 13 May 2020 23:25:43 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

There could be more added, depending on what the Senate Investigation into "Biden nepotism" finds. The report is due out in the next 30 to 45 days.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm gonna go ahead and go with pedophilia and rape.

Its hard to believe that anyone who would endorse and vote for that hell bound POS could live with themselves after doing so.

It gives me the creeps just thinking about it.

link   

link   

The most Damning part of this...Is that the cabal knows they don't need a candidate.

Agenda 21 is going as planned.

All you mask wearing fear loving fools need to wake the F up!

Live Free Or Die..OR..Die Inside and live..

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Actually, the front-runner for Joe's VP as of yesterday, was U.S. Senator Kamala Harris.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Actually, the front-runner for Joe's VP as of yesterday, was U.S. Senator Kamala Harris.

She's the type of gal that would have put a lot of cornpops in jail...

Obvious biden VP pick.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
I'm gonna go ahead and go with pedophilia and rape.

Its hard to believe that anyone who would endorse and vote for that hell bound POS could live with themselves after doing so.

It gives me the creeps just thinking about it.

That has the biggest potential for damaging Biden with Women and Parents. No doubt about it. But if there is no clear proof, it will die on the vine.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42
Biden isn't a racist anymore. He named Ocasio Cortez to head up his Climate Change task force today.. (after he remembered her name, lol.)

edit on 5/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Biden isn't a racist anymore. He named Ocasio Cortez to head up his Climate Change task force today.. (after he remembered her name, lol.)

Obviously.....

His best friend is black(ish), he has the friendship bracelet to prove it.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't see anyone actually wanting to be his running mate after all of these issues have come up at the same time.

The unmasking thing is going to crush him.

If someone is picked, my guess is it will be a forced pick but knowing they won't win.

However this all pans out.....it will be very entertaining.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Is "Agenda 21" what Biden was describing as his proposal for 100% virtual or mail-in voting, come this November?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

She's the type of gal that would have put a lot of cornpops in jail...

Obvious biden VP pick.

She did. Which is one reason why Kamala Harris didn't get many Black votes during the Dim Primaries.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Not so fast the real biden bomb hasnt been dropped yet. Are there any pictures or videos of him sniffing African American women? Looks to me that biden might be racist.

Why isnt biden sniffing black women or transgenders? Clearly he is discreminating against blacks and trans people
edit on 38531America/ChicagoWed, 13 May 2020 23:38:24 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030

Obviously.....

His best friend is black(ish), he has the friendship bracelet to prove it.

Good point! Biden even referred to Barack Obama as a "clean, well-spoken African American" when Obama was U.S. Senator from Illinois.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Not so fast the real biden bomb hasnt been dropped yet. Are there any pictures or videos of him sniffing African American women? Looks to me that biden might be racist. Why isnt he sniffing black women or transgenders?

HE WONT LEAVE HIS BASEMENT. If Biden announces his VP pick via the Internet, we'll know he's really REALLY sick.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Wednesday, May 13, 2020

We now have Four Confirmed "Issues" that sensible Democrats and Independents must consider, before deciding whether to vote for JOE BIDEN as our next U.S. President. ...

Nope! There are five issues, and you forgot what for many of them will be the most important one.

ORANGE. MAN. BAD.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join