It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-Test-Deniers Will Not Be Allowed To Leave Home To Get Groceries

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
One of the vectors of the virus is the water droplets produced with sneezes and coughs.

Limiting the effect of that is the only possible real use of the great majority of masks.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
Full title is : Washington Governor To Residents: COVID-Test-Deniers Will Not Be Allowed To Leave Home To Get Groceries

If this was an outbreak of smallpox I could see some of these drastic measures... Instead if you do not play their game they will insure you do or fine you or put you in prison so you can be assured of getting COVID-19.. No problem with the prisons as they have released many convicted felons and rapist. I can't wait until they come out with a Bill Gates microchip shot so they can track your very heart beat muck less your whereabouts. (sarc).

Wonder how long before it is mandated to get a vaccination or starve in lock-down ? Keep this crap up and who knows what is going to happen ?

When it comes to contact tracing, how are you guys going to handle people or families who want to refuse to test or to self isolate?

If they want to leave their home to get groceries I know you’ve said they can’t do that; how will you make sure they don’t?

Below is Jay Inslee’s response:

We will have attached to the families a family support person who will check in with them to see what they need on a daily basis… and help them. If they can’t get a friend to do their grocery shopping, we will help get them groceries in some fashion. If they need pharmaceuticals to be picked up, we will make sure they get their pharmaceuticals… That’s going to help encourage them to maintain their isolation too.

As far as refusal, it just shouldn’t come to that, and it really hasn’t. We’ve had really good success when we ask people to isolate, and they’ve done so in really high percentages, so we’re happy about that, and we believe that will continue.
Therefore, those individuals who refuse to cooperate with contact tracers and/or refuse testing will not be allowed to leave their homes to purchase basic necessities such as groceries and/or prescriptions.

Those persons will need to make arrangements through friends, family, or a state provided “family support personnel.”

www.activistpost.com...

As a WA resident, I can’t wait to see the lawsuits fly.

Where’s the ACLU when you need them? Oh wait - they’re just an arm of the modern liberal agenda. They’ll be nowhere to be seen.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: dawnstar

You have the freedom to stay home, yes?

What good is a test going to do when you could go to the gas station right after you're tested and get the virus off of the gas pump? Will we get 1 swab or will we get swabbed throughout the day?

Have you ever gotten the flu a couple of months after it started circulating?

Exactly, you hit the nail on the head. All that a test will tell you is you don't have it today. What about the next day or the one after that? A week later? Are we gonna test daily? I just don't know what this accomplishes and i know my sister in Columbus caught it and despite the fact she had almost all the symptoms, had a pregnant daughter at home, and was a nurse, they didn't want to test her. Instead they simply told her to stay home two weeks and quarantine, and focused solely on who she had been in contact within the last few days. It was really odd. She finally made enough calls, bothered enough people that they allowed her to drive almost an hour away to be tested and she tested negative. She stayed home, was feverish for almost a week and had a constant cough, sore throat, etc etc, Her boss at work said we feel confident you have it and the tests were known for giving both false negatives and positives. doesn't sound like the solution for anything at this point.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
a reply to: Advantage

There was a interview With the Black Pope a ways back and he said that the next one will be worse if People dident change With this epidemic.

You're referring to the Superior General of the Jesuit Order, I assume? Would be really interested in seeing that if you remember enough about the interview to find it. I tried, but got nothing

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The only way I'd ever take a test is if I could do it myself in my own home, then burn it, and make my own determination as to whether I should stay home or not.

I don't need someone coming up to my door, barging their way in, and forcing me to comply.

And yes. You think I'm joking, but I'm not. If this comes to pass I will defend myself.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This is straight up Nanny Statism (liberal fascism ) and I’ve been yelling about it for years. It is a dangerous precedent. Welcome to the New World Order. Lest I be called a partisan, though I am conservative, I continually remind people of the statement of Prof Antony Sutton that the NWO is neither left nor right but a synthesis of the conflict of the opposing views, and always always totalitarian.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
never mind
edit on 16-5-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Wow, after all the lies about him being exposed you still just hate him.

You must like kissing boots of your owners if you think those DJT fans are ass kissers.

Obnoxious leftist are how you got a DJT to win by a landslide even with the cheating D's in Michigan, NYC and Cali.

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Boadicea

Are Trump supporters ready to hold his feet to the fire? 

They're too busy kissing his ass to look at his feet let alone hold them.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

a reply to: Boadicea

Are Trump supporters ready to hold his feet to the fire? 

They're too busy kissing his ass to look at his feet let alone hold them.

That's what bootlickers do for the "chosen one" it's like a religious ritual of some sort.

Yea the Marxists HRC fans to a T.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Hate is a strong word, I think he's a devious self serving narcissist that has fooled a generous portion of the American people, part of me admires his ability to pull the wool under so many supposedly smart people.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
We are down to two choices.

The sciences says get the virus and the herd lives and we just live collectively safer.

OR

We continue to allow the whiny people running the country with fear and panic just totally destroying life as we know it.

That is it and to ponder, just why do they think the free people have issues concerning selfishness when we gave you about 2 months of trying to help out and look what that got us?

A bunch of NAZI's came out in favor of "shelter in place". Fear sells viewers and makes for sensational headlines and the NAZI's needed the fear.

originally posted by: VeeTNA
a reply to: 727Sky

COVID-Test-Deniers Will Not Be Allowed To Leave Home To Get Groceries

good news! Either get tested, or keep it to yourself at home. Essential workers don't want whatever you're spreading around. Just, stay home.

If someone must go shopping for "Essentials", send ONE PERSON, don't take your entire family. These places are not there to be amusement parks. Get a grip.

The people WORKING at those places are vulnerable. Be a good citizen, for crying out loud.

And I'm being serious. Not sarcastic.

edit on 16-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Hate is a strong word, I think he's a devious self serving narcissist that has fooled a generous portion of the American people, part of me admires his ability to pull the wool under so many supposedly smart people.

Clearly no logic in the hate of the leftist. They hate you. DJT is just in their way. I am NOT a big DJT guy but I do see facts as a Libertarian are turning towards Constitutional observations again with him. There is hope we can run the Marxists out for good.

ETA

As a libertarian POTUS 45 was not going to be HRC if I could help it. Now, I am pleasantly surprised that this TV star could be a good POTUS.

edit on 16-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
This is straight up Nanny Statism (liberal fascism ) and I’ve been yelling about it for years. It is a dangerous precedent. Welcome to the New World Order. Lest I be called a partisan, though I am conservative, I continually remind people of the statement of Prof Antony Sutton that the NWO is neither left nor right but a synthesis of the conflict of the opposing views, and always always totalitarian.

The Left and the Right opposing views meet at the extremes when it comes to Totalitarian extremes this dichotomy is a match made in heaven for the NWO Marxists.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Clearly no logic in the hate of the leftist. They hate you. DJT is just in their way. I am NOT a big DJT guy but I do see facts as a Libertarian are turning towards Constitutional observations again with him. There is hope we can run the Marxists out for good.

ETA

As a libertarian POTUS 45 was not going to be HRC if I could help it. Now, I am pleasantly surprised that this TV star could be a good POTUS.

The level of unfounded and blind following needed for you to believe what you just typed is why we need a reset.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   

ETA

The level of unfounded and blind following needed for you to believe what you just typed is why we need a reset.

Yea you keep believing that. BYW, I have a bridge I need to sell if your buying any of that BS you have been posting. Any of it. And you sound afraid. Don't fear, educate yourself as to why we are so articulate in our concerns and you are so emotional.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

ETA

Yea you keep believing that. BYW, I have a bridge I need to sell if your buying any of that BS you have been posting. Any of it. And you sound afraid. Don't fear, educate yourself as to why we are so articulate in our concerns and you are so emotional.

Actually I already own that bridge, you should be paying a toll to use it.

Now pay up you stooge...

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I have to say, I agree with every word you typed right there...

To call anything of this nature unconstitutional would be a rank understatement.

The someone who, supposedly, wanted to be President would even consider something of this nature is somewhat concerning.

Perhaps instead of punishing us, we should punish him??
edit on 5/16/2020 by seagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
A better question is who will be the first jackas# to refuse testing because of derp freedom?

Seriously what possible reason is there not to take a free test that is simply a swab? What is the point of refusing? Are they going to fight for their right to be a Typhoid Mary?

You've obviously not been tested....or you were tested incorrectly. That "simply a swab" hurts like hell.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

We continue to allow the whiny people running the country with fear and panic just totally destroying life as we know it.
Wait...who exactly destroyed it?

That is it and to ponder, just why do they think the free people have issues concerning selfishness when we gave you about 2 months of trying to help out and look what that got us?

Honestly not following your point.....??

A bunch of NAZI's came out in favor of "shelter in place". Fear sells viewers and makes for sensational headlines and the NAZI's needed the fear.

So...

"How 'bout those Arbery guys, 'dyou hear?"

wow

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I have to say, I agree with every word you typed right there...

To call anything of this nature unconstitutional would be a rank understatement.

The someone who, supposedly, wanted to be President would even consider something of this nature is somewhat concerning.

Perhaps instead of punishing us, we should punish him??

I want it all to burn to the ground.

Instead of holding those in office responsible we attack each other.

That's what's stupid.

There are people on here and offline who would snitch, attack, and hate their neighbors because of what they believe in. When the both of them are actually in the same boat.

The fact that some of you actually hardcore believe that any of the politicians care about us is asinine to me. Do any of you really think Pelosi, Biden, Obama, Trump, Sanders, Obama, AOC, whomever else actually cares about us?

The sad thing is that people may actually know they don't care about us, but yall will still put each other down.

How about everyone get off their favorite politician's nuts and get together and stick it to them.

After that let's get back to a you do you and I do me attitude.

Let's stop giving a damn about what consenting people do in private.

If some woman has an abortion realize that it doesn't affect you personally.

If someone wants to screw their life up with drugs or bad decisions. Effin let em.

Take your values and exemplify them in your life. Mind your own business, and stop trying to force others to live how you think you should.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join