It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

COVID-Test-Deniers Will Not Be Allowed To Leave Home To Get Groceries

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Full title is : Washington Governor To Residents: COVID-Test-Deniers Will Not Be Allowed To Leave Home To Get Groceries

If this was an outbreak of smallpox I could see some of these drastic measures... Instead if you do not play their game they will insure you do or fine you or put you in prison so you can be assured of getting COVID-19.. No problem with the prisons as they have released many convicted felons and rapist. I can't wait until they come out with a Bill Gates microchip shot so they can track your very heart beat muck less your whereabouts. (sarc).

Wonder how long before it is mandated to get a vaccination or starve in lock-down ? Keep this crap up and who knows what is going to happen ?

When it comes to contact tracing, how are you guys going to handle people or families who want to refuse to test or to self isolate?

If they want to leave their home to get groceries I know you’ve said they can’t do that; how will you make sure they don’t?

Below is Jay Inslee’s response:

We will have attached to the families a family support person who will check in with them to see what they need on a daily basis… and help them. If they can’t get a friend to do their grocery shopping, we will help get them groceries in some fashion. If they need pharmaceuticals to be picked up, we will make sure they get their pharmaceuticals… That’s going to help encourage them to maintain their isolation too.

As far as refusal, it just shouldn’t come to that, and it really hasn’t. We’ve had really good success when we ask people to isolate, and they’ve done so in really high percentages, so we’re happy about that, and we believe that will continue.
Therefore, those individuals who refuse to cooperate with contact tracers and/or refuse testing will not be allowed to leave their homes to purchase basic necessities such as groceries and/or prescriptions.

Those persons will need to make arrangements through friends, family, or a state provided “family support personnel.”

www.activistpost.com...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
www.activistpost.com...

Yes, COVID-19 has taken a significant toll on the nation emotionally, physically, and economically, but there are still greater dangers on the horizon.

As long as “we the people” continue to allow the government to trample our rights in the so-called name of national security, things will get worse, not better.

It’s already worse.

Now there’s talk of mass testing for COVID-19 antibodies, screening checkpoints, contact tracing, immunity passports to allow those who have recovered from the virus to move around more freely, and snitch tip lines for reporting “rule breakers” to the authorities.

If you can’t read the writing on the wall, you need to pay better attention.

These may seem like small, necessary steps in the war against the COVID-19 virus, but they’re only necessary to the police state in its efforts to further undermine the Constitution, extend its control over the populace, and feed its insatiable appetite for ever-greater powers.

Nothing is ever as simple as the government claims it is.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I love the smell of authoritarianism in the morning......

+2 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
If this guy prevented me from feeding my family, I would find him and punch him in the mug, repeatedly.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yeahhhhh let's see how long that lasts.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
thefreedomarticles.com...
HR 6666 and Patent 060606: First Legislative Effort to Codify CV Response

Welcome to HR6666 – $100 billion for tracking Americans guilty of COVID.

And so it begins with the first Congressional effort to codify what may be the first of many unconstitutional legislative attempts to create a totalitarian One World Government under the guise of attacking the coronavirus COVID-19. If the 6666 number on the legislation strikes you as a bit odd, it is a good guess that there was deliberate intent to send a message – since the new Gates Patent also makes use of the same occult numbers. Some weeks ago the UN’s World Health Organization recommended house to house searches for family members infected with COVID-19 and the removal of those infected into a mandatory quarantine. The American reaction was mostly ‘it could never happen here’ but that has not stopped House Democrats from introducing HR 6666 also known as the TRACE (Testing, Reaching and Contacting Everyone) Act.
HR 6666 Trace Act – Door-to-Door Testing, Forced Isolation and Quarantine, with Mandatory Vaccination to Come

Introduced by Rep. Bobby Rush (D-Ill) on May 1st 2020, the TRACE Act would establish a nation wide contact and quarantine program, has been referred to the House Energy and Commerce Committee for a yet to be scheduled hearing before the Health Subcommittee. That subcommittee has a hearing scheduled for Thursday, May 14th on “Protecting Scientific Integrity in COVID 19 Response” with no published description of the hearing or list of witnesses. With 39 co-sponsors, HR 6666 could be rolled into a larger CV response legislative package yet to be introduced.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Fist amendment and 10th amendment.
We can throw others in the mix.

Do folks no longer look at what the constitution restricts the government from doing?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I haven't gone to the grocery store in years. Started getting delivery because it was a waste of my time but I would totally go to one to to show this douche bag I do not care about his stupid unenforceable laws if I lived there.

I've already done it with the ordered wearing of mask. Just said fvck it go ahead and arrest me then. Luckily for me the police were also not wearing them when I walked by them. What is he going to do, put me in jail for walking in a store. Dumbest thing I have ever heard. Maybe just let people live at their own risks. No need for all this nonsense.

Anyone one that accepts this stuff does not deserve any freedom in this world. If they listen to this they will listen to ANYONE. Look around. Look at the hospital parking lots. Does it look like a crisis. No. It does not.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Whats up With this vaxination stuff. A vaxine does not prevent the spreding of COVID-19. It just prevents you if you are vaxinated from getting sick. That is if the vaxine Works on you.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well they got most to comply with vaccination or no school or sports.. so why not the test or no mixing with other humans?? I mean most will just tow that line.

Id just go to the park and grab a crackhead.. have em go get my stuff at curbside and then give him or her some money for rocks when they got back. Or live on squirrels and my neighbors million tomato plants. Can humans survive on tomatoes?? He sure as hell thinks you can.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
A better question is who will be the first jackas# to refuse testing because of derp freedom?

Seriously what possible reason is there not to take a free test that is simply a swab? What is the point of refusing? Are they going to fight for their right to be a Typhoid Mary?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
A better question is who will be the first jackas# to refuse testing because of derp freedom?

Seriously what possible reason is there not to take a free test that is simply a swab? What is the point of refusing? Are they going to fight for their right to be a Typhoid Mary?

I think its more like a knowledge of what will come after the free test...Theyre wanting to do contact tracing and phone programs and etc.. its a little weird.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

... and no policy that I've seen about destroying genetic material after testing.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

A swap can gather more then just bacteria. It will also have Your DNA.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

There was a interview With the Black Pope a ways back and he said that the next one will be worse if People dident change With this epidemic.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Well, let's see.. the fact that they'll attempt to remove you from your home?

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Well, let's see.. the fact that they'll attempt to remove you from your home?

I thought the thread was about not letting you leave your home...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Look outside this thread. There has been talk about removing you from your house if you don't cooperate. If a persom doesn't have family that can or are willing to help, and that person refuses to cooperate with a state provided person. The state will try to make you comply.

It goes beyond getting groceries. They want to keep tabs on you, and know everything you're doing.

If you don't want to look for yourself I'll post some information tomorrow. I'm about to go to sleep.
edit on 1452020 by AutomateThis1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I've read it, it's extreme but as I understand it it's to combat the extremism of the mindset that screams " muh freedoms".

The only way we will get through this # is to work together and it seems some of us have other ideas about that.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Give me liberty or give me death

Unless there’s a virus with a 99% recovery rate. In that case strip me of my freedoms, my job, my constitutional rights and place me under house arrest.

A weak, innocuous virus. That’s all it took.

CUCKS

<<   2  3  4 >>

join