It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finnish people are losing it (heavy stuff)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I do not know the exact details but as i remember it... From the media.

A couple of weeks ago a Finnish mom waited for his husband to go to work and after that, murdered their 2 year old child.

And last weekend, a father killed his 4 months old baby.

Why? Why am i here? F*** this... I mean, of course the little children are severely more victims than what i am, but god damn this S*** hurts.... Why do i have to be a living being who lives in this horrible planet. No. Just straight up, hands down "no"

I understand that there are plenty of fine human beings but this kind of madness makes me almost blind to see it.

I am sorry, this was hardcore. But i needed to do this. For selfish reasons. To make me feel better. I needed to shout somewhere where someone reads or hears.

edit on 13-5-2020 by Finspiracy because: i made a typo

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wait, this is the same country that's the happiest place in the whole world?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
There are always a few who lose it everywhere, we are just hearing more about it from Finland now. Maybe this virus overreaction is driving everyone crazy, In England all deaths are up because many people are not going in to the doctors when they need to because of all the confinement there and because the hospitals are keeping their rooms open for covids instead of helping sick people from other causes.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
That is terrible but we are living in the safest time to be a alive.

There will always be some monsters.
edit on 13-5-2020 by jtrenthacker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Finspiracy

My wife is Fin. (Crazy bunch aren’t ya?) lol jk.
Her mummu and pappa came over here (Canada) when they were first married back in the early 1900’s.
She was one of the founders of the best damn Finnish pancake house in all of Canada - The Hoito, in Thunder Bay, Ontario.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

My wife is Fin. (Crazy bunch aren’t ya?) lol jk.
Her mummu and pappa came over here (Canada) when they were first married back in the early 1900’s.
She was one of the founders of the best damn Finnish pancake house in all of Canada - The Hoito, in Thunder Bay, Ontario.

Your wife is Finn, not fin. Unless she is a mermaid or something.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
We live on a planet that has people that are not living their normal life. It sucks that these horrable things had happened. The worst part is those are what we know about. This situation can not and will not go on forever. Lets just hope that these are the minority circomstance.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Wait, this is the same country that's the happiest place in the whole world?

Exactly, dear AutomateThis1. For 2 years in a row.

Further reading about this. I am reporting from ground zero.

Finland the happiest country? (another rant)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Also this in the news...

The government say it was Taliban's work.

Afghan attack: Babies killed as gunmen storm Kabul maternity ward
www.bbc.com...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Theres a more prolific disease than covid that really doesnt respect borders or continents. Its an evil that dwells in the heart of some. Of many maybe.

I dont know why people do the things they do.. but I know they do these things out of some evil in them and sometimes you dont even get a hint at what some are actually capable of until it is done.

Humans are spooky critters..

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Was is stated if any of these individual had the virus?

Apart from that being a possible motive I’ve wondered if it somehow attacks the nervous system effecting behaviour; I read somewhere that the virus has been found in two parts of the brain.

I’d been thinking maybe the virus attempts to ‘zombie’ the carrier for its own purpose - to spread - like some ants are ‘zombied’ by a fungus. Thought this after numerous incidence of people (usually usually men) caught trying to spread the virus. One guy licked the hand rail on a crowded train, while another licked the face of a stranger in a shop.

Of course it’s most likely down to those people being unpleasant psychos. Anyhow, just wild speculation, but times are indeed wild.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Maybe this effects the happiest people more because they drop further.

Is there any information on what reasons they killed their own children?
Are they (in their mind) trying to save them?

In the village I grew up in a lady drowned her baby in the bath because she was going to commit suicide...... she didn't follow through.
She did not go to prison......
edit on 14-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Bad crap happens everywhere. Get over it.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: McGinty

Was is stated if any of these individual had the virus?

No, there is no info about that. Not much info at all, at this point. I don't know, i think there are some privacy laws or something who protect also those who commit crimes.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Bad crap happens everywhere. Get over it.

Yeah, like i don't know that?

I have been trying to get over this all for decades. It will NOT happen just because you command me to do so, unless you also provide me with solid advice how.

new topics

top topics

join