It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting dream I wanted to share

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I tend to follow the school of thought that says you are everyone in your dream. Each person is a different aspect of you making a statement. Look at it that way with a keen eye on who you are and how you feel from each perspective. It might be enlightening.

It's a sound notion.

It is all in your head after all.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't need my subconscious to tell me that! Lol, I've been feeling like a teenager going through puberty for a few weeks now.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I tend to follow the school of thought that says you are everyone in your dream. Each person is a different aspect of you making a statement. Look at it that way with a keen eye on who you are and how you feel from each perspective. It might be enlightening.

It's a sound notion.

It is all in your head after all.

Carl Jung is the first to suggest it. He went further by saying that not only are you every person in your dream, but every object as well. It is all something your subconscious mind is trying to say. For example, both the snacks and the keyboard have you being pulled apart, divided in some way. What that means is something only you can answer. Good luck. :-)

<< 1   >>

join