posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:34 PM
So my kid is coming up on 2 and the majority of his teeth have finally decided to come in pretty much all at once (he had like 4 before this), The
specialist I had to see said you have a collapsed L3, here is pain meds, muscle relaxers, anti-inflammatory and there is nothing else we can do at
this time because of the virus.
Owners of the house I am renting decided to sell before the market craters (my property manager said that's what she expects and shes been in the
business 40+ years, thinks it will be worse than 08-09 time frame) so now I have to figure out where, when, legal options if they try to force me out
before the end of the lease (property manager already briefed me but I am gonna try to move before the end of lease).
we are starting up weekend drill again and yet no child care is available because of the virus risks...
I am still working on my masters, and cannot take a break because my school and the VA are in a tiff right now and if I stop going for any reason the
VA will not pay for restarting so I will have to find a new school risking having to redo classes.
Now with the mercury really starting to climb, the AC unit took a dump after 1700 so everything is closed..
Oh and the pending economic apocalypse, potential double whammy with the wu flu making a reappearance come the fall.
FFS I work pretty good under pressure but I am reaching my limit, I need a bloody break.