It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadians harassed and threatened by Chinese operatives on Canadian soil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Lol no no, not that kind of Indian. See, I'm a Cree Indian, Canadian First Nations...but I was harassed by the CCP's hackers after I wrote an editorial about Indian national politics in a political science journal. India is right next door to China, so they clearly take an interest...it was still surprising to me that they would concern themselves with the opinions of Canadians on Asian politics, but since their intelligence services are very active here as well, I suppose it's par for the course.

I'm opposed to Hindu nationalist ideas, but I'm sympathetic to the Hindu religion. (Despite being an Anglican Christian myself, I encountered one of their deities while in three-letter space, so it's kind of hard for me to dismiss their beliefs completely. I do take issue with some religious followers' interpretations, and their resulting actions, though...)

I'm not familiar with Karl Rock. I'll give it a quick Google search, thanks. (Edit: I just watched his video on crossing the Pakistani border on foot. This is pretty good travel vlogging, I'll definitely look through it more. Thanks again.)

Namaste.

edit on 13-5-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam
a reply to: Bent8484

You Canadians have more to be worried about than that

Canadian researchers are joining the effort to develop a Chinese vaccine against the deadly coronavirus, with plans to begin human trials in Canada of a potential defence against COVID-19 that employs genetic technology from the National Research Council.

The trials will bring to Canadian soil Ad5-nCoV, a vaccine candidate under joint development by a Chinese company and the country’s military.

www.theglobeandmail.com...

Take that and add the knowledge that the last SARS "vaccine" China came up with actually made it worse.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Nice try.

a reply to: shooterbrody

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'm not taking anything, nothing for me to worry about.

a reply to: stonerwilliam

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Canadians harassed and threatened by Chinese operatives on Canadian soil

I'd be fairly sure that you could swap Canada for many other countries......it's been happening in Australia for years now and as I have noted previously, it continues to happen because there are too many China apologists here and ex-MPs paid for by the CCP lobbying for the CCP....it's truly nauseating watching people sell out their own country for personal gain.

Isn't it great how the Chinese can buy water from Queensland and ship it back to China while were in the midst of a drought, even better they can buy real estate and just leave it vacant furthering the housing bubble and increasing rental rates, even pricing Aussies out of the market.

As if our whole political system wasn't designed to line corrupt assholes pockets while selling out our country....

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

As a fellow Quebec citizen, I'm more concerned on people's inability to take any action until govt shills give their go. And well, the best new of the week is probably Horacio Cain 2.0 trying to cry (without any significant result) on camera, getting on emotional steroïds and attempting a mea culpa (if I can really consider it as such) about his lame dance video.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join