It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gretchen Whitmer needs to be forcefully removed from office

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Our rights are still intact aren't they? No one with a deathwish trying to go door to door and confiscate firearms last I checked? Liberals getting their rears handed to them politically with this defund police suicide move, right?

Sounds like everythings working just fine to me.

Accomplishing it all without even firing a shot, even better.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Because the choice is support our side or let the democrats win. Since the latter isn't an option, the former is the only viable choice.

We know how to weigh choices, and its a very simple equation. Whatever we do that opposes the left at least stands a chance at preserving our rights without a protracted bloody conflict. The left getting into power would absolutely see an end to our enumerated Constitutional rights and likely result in a horrible conflict that would move our country out of the first world/leader position over all other nations.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Gretchen Whitmer: ‘I Don’t Disagree’ with Claim Michigan Police Would Kill Capitol Protesters if They Were Black

Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer indicated during an interview with The Root on Tuesday that black protesters would be killed by Michigan State Police if they attempted to “storm” the capitol building

Every time this woman opens her mouth, it makes me want to throat punch her....

1. If rioters OF ANY COLOR stormed the capitol building, they'd likely be shot because police are PROTECTING HER @$$ which is what they are paid and civilly REQUIRED to do. The fact that she makes this kind of an incendiary statement shows she is pandering and purposely trying to incite a riot. She should be held accountable.

2. If I were Michigan State Police, I'd walk off the job and put out a public statement telling these "peaceful protestors" that we are no longer protecting any location where Gretchen Whitless happens to be located since she is offended and feels "unsafe" by our guns. So if they choose to "storm the capitol" or her home or anywhere else she is at, have at it...she can protect her damn self.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I would watch that happen, repeatedly.

Be careful though, lots of fat to punch through on that neck and face

A truly repulsive thing isn't it?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join