It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gretchen Whitmer needs to be forcefully removed from office

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: ThirdEyeofHorus

what's that you say? an anonymous individual with unknown credentials and no proof is out there on a social media page known for fabrications making claims that would serve to deepen the partisan divide in society? There couldn't possibly be any reason for that in a time when many people are reaching football hooligan levels of devotion to their chosen team, could there?
Golly, i guess we better take this completely unknown individual at their word and use that to strengthen our hatred of the Other Side who are clearly actually demons masquerading as humans, this isn't playing into anyone's hands at all no sir

Of course the alternative is to allow nanny staters like Whittmer to arrest people just trying to stay alive by working and force them to survive on a government check, and to keep an entire state in total lockdown. Is it really worth the numbers of people who are and will be suffering from the downturn of the economy and ruination of their businesses and livelihoods? Is it???? Is it worth the suicides and the health issues resulting from being cooped up inside, or the effects of long-term wearing of masks(hypoxia) ? Do you also support the forced vaccination of an entire global population with a vaccine which may not be efficacious after all? Do you think governments should be allowed to force people to take these toxins into their bodies?
I will also ask you if you really believe these governors are doing this all just to keep people safe and secure? If so, why don't they care about the depression, suicide, and loss of livelihood from this shutdown? Why don't they care about causing depression and or long term recession?
I think these are reasonable questions. Does this virus really warrant it? Why wasn't there a shutdown during the Ebola scare a few years ago? Surely hemorrhagic fever is a much scarier disease? Do you believe this virus warrants the inflation which will be caused by flooding more fiat money into the economy? Do you think they are going to stop there in their newfound tyrannical powers?

edit on 16-5-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Nvm
edit on 16-5-2020 by PurpleFox because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Given the fire power I've seen, sounds like that'd be a pretty silly mistake on the reactionary's part.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Now the doctors themselves are suing Whitless.....

Phy sicians Slap Whitmer with a Coronavirus-Related Lawsuit

This is pretty telling....

The state originally anticipated 220,000 hospitalizations as a result of the Wuhan coronavirus. As of April 27th, that number sat at 3,000, making it less than 1.4 percent of the projected hospitalizations. Michigan is prepared should any additional cases come forward, with over 2,400 ventilators available, almost 1,000 ICU beds and more than 7,000 unoccupied hospital beds.

I'm betting if you did an audit on the actual people in Michigan who have DIED from Covid, they would also be much lower than what is being reported....

And in the meantime, people are dying and getting sick from other illnesses whose treatments are bottlenecked because of her bogus power trip.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join