It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gretchen Whitmer needs to be forcefully removed from office

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy
If she is in fact going against the constitution then yes she should be removed. But the complacency that Americans have is off the chart.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

No one has ever stopped you before.
Service the target.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well today is going to be interesting here in MI.

We have the barber, who may or may not be served today. It will have to be by the state police, and it could get ugly, with all his supporters blocking his shop.

Then we have the protest today. Did anyone happen to catch our governors not even hidden threat?

If the protesters aren't practicing social distancing, I may be forced to extend the stay at home order.
Translation: your pissing me off, making me look bad, and I will make everyone blame you for extending it.

Oh, and there will be a bigger state police force at the protest. And you better not brandish your scary gun, in anyway that anyone might feel threatened, or your all going to jail.
Wish I could be at the capital today. I'll have to find a live stream.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Make it a WWE event. Frog march her out to some theme music...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Trump should tweet this clip as a warning.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
I hope he stays open and cuts hair without a license. She sends the enforcers and the people send them packing back to their evil mommy.

What I hope is that this actually creates a huge push to acknowledge that requirements for licenses for things like being a Barber are UNCONSTITUTIONAL, and abolishes all of these laws.

These licensing requirements are only a result of industry lobbying to restrict competition in said professions.

There is absolutely no reason for a barber, a hair stylist, etc etc to have to get a license.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Been awhile since that tree was last fertilized...

Oh lord Burd ... dragging that old chestnut out?

Jeez. Slow news day?

“it’s a tall old tree and a strong old tree, for we are the sons, yes we are the sons, the Sons of Liberty”! www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-5-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I was born and grew up in Michigan and this is NOT a state that is going to put up with a totalitarian governor. God bless the people there and give you strength. You WILL overcome this fascist.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Somethingsamiss

I don't think there is complacency... I think there are many people who are trying to fight this violation of rights but:

1. media blackout on their stories, by and large.

2. many people are trying to follow the system (i.e. the courts) which moves at a snail's pace and is relatively ineffective because special interests have ensured those seats are bought and paid for...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
This is a great example of how you self police at a protest, and you dont let the media paint the picture of what your protest is about .

www.dailymail.co.uk...

if you watch the video the man is waving a doll on a noose, and other protestors sorround the man and say this is not the message we want to send.

(also sorry I hope this doesnt derail but also did not want to start a new thread.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I'd be interested to understand whether:

1. this was an individual who was paid by the opposition to carry out the doll/noose act in order to undermine the credibility of the protestors, or

2. this moron is really that dumb to think that type of message was going to further the cause of reversing the outright trampling of rights.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You get those type of people at protest all the time though, its just some times they dont get self policed. and the media can paint the narrative that "this protest supports Nazi's." because one or two people have a nazi sign at the protest.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
make ya wanna ...

CALL IN THE BOYS FROM DETROIT.....on her

NO, violence guys.

Citizens arrests and take them to jail expecting the LEO's to do their job and protect the criminal at the gray bar motel until a trial. Any delay in trial date can go toward time served.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

I hope he stays open and cuts hair without a license. She sends the enforcers and the people send them packing back to their evil mommy.

What I hope is that this actually creates a huge push to acknowledge that requirements for licenses for things like being a Barber are UNCONSTITUTIONAL, and abolishes all of these laws.

These licensing requirements are only a result of industry lobbying to restrict competition in said professions.

There is absolutely no reason for a barber, a hair stylist, etc etc to have to get a license.

I don't know about Michigan, but here in Illinois you can be fined and/or jailed for cutting or styling hair for profit, in your own home.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
If the people of Michigan put her in office for another term then there isn't much hope for the state.

Didn't Michiganders know Gretchen was like this before they elected her to office? Didn't she have a history? We knew our governor (Prickster) was a douche bag. Illinoisians like douche bags.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I don't know about Michigan, but here in Illinois you can be fined and/or jailed for cutting or styling hair for profit, in your own home.

I know... that is what I'm talking about. Totally unconstitutional, and those kinds of laws should all be abolished.

In fact, I'd go a step further.

I would allow the government has the Right to create licensing laws, certification laws, etc, but...

They do not have the power to require anyone to acquire said licence(s) or certification(s) as a pre-requisite to engaging in the activity.

Having the license/certification would simply prove that you did whatever was required to obtain the license/certification, and you could hang it on your wall. That is all.

Then people can choose to use someone who is licensed - or not, at their own peril

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: tanstaafl

That's why instead you "pay back" the money you borrowed...

Let the busy bodies figure that one out.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Wow, and I thought Washington's Inslee was bad, well he is so glad I left Washington for Alabama and no I didn't vote for Inslee, he's an idiot.

Okay back on subject Michigan is going to have to recall her sometime before the state can't recover from her. She's a power hungry tyrant and it amazes me she got elected. Good luck Michigan.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Operation Hair Cut

A group protesting Gov. Gretchen Whitmer's stay-at-home order and the closing of barber shops and salons says it will provide free haircuts on the lawn outside the state Capitol next Wednesday.

What Whitmer doesn't realize is she needs to learn to pick her fights. Next she will be blaming this on why she has to extend her unauthorized lockdown and when the legislative and judicial tell her no she will just issue another EO that she can't enforce without more fights.

She's not a quick learner, that one.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: gallopinghordes

She got elected because the Republican party of Michigan refused to listen to those who said we would not vote for Schuette and they split the vote.

Schuette himself would have been a disaster during this because he was a disaster surrounding the Second Amendment and Michigan Constitution when he was the State AG.

Michigan is screwed because we have very few viable politicians who aren't corrupt as hell; even on the Federal level.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join