It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gretchen Whitmer needs to be forcefully removed from office

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Every news source I look at says that she has wide spread support. Are you apart of the vocal minority? or whats going on?

SHe is also becoming a star as she appeared on the view today. I Just read that.

Wait!!!

I thought being the minority meant you got special treatment in todays twisted world of reality?

Tyranny of the majority is only viewed for the horror it is after the fact. Historians years from now will likely look at today's majority, hiding in their homes while cheering the destruction of their own rights and economy, with about the same level of respect as we currently view slave traders, Salem witch burners, Nazi Germany, and lobotomies... all "fads" that were seen as perfectly fine by the majority during the time period in question, only to be viewed quite harshly (and often called quite amazingly stupid) by future generations.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
The worst is she's acting like the people are all children she has lowered herself to think that of us. Even the Demonrats are hating her.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Is there a ballot for governor recall floating around yet? Why not go that route?
Edit: found it.
ballotpedia.org...(2020)
edit on 13-5-2020 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Just watched the news that Whitmer is already saying there may be no fans in football games . Guess the virus is never going away .

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

I am part of the people that think she needs to be removed from office . I really don't care if I am in the majority or minority . Most people didn't want the revolution that formed this country . Michigan has roughly 10 million people and 5000 deaths so lets destroy the entire economy for that . They are already saying school funding will be cut and that is just the start .

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
The worst is she's acting like the people are all children she has lowered herself to think that of us. Even the Demonrats are hating her.

Now you know where some of us are coming from.
Im the daughter of 2 people who were born and raised on the rez. You see, we are so incompetent, savage, and stupid.... we really need the mighty government to look after us and monitor us... We need babysitters and overlords or we would likely just set ourselves on fire and run around naked. We need oversight and guidance... cause the govt CARES. Blacks have it the same... theyre so stupid and incapable.. they need the great white hand to lift them up. The great white hand are also known as Liberals and Progressives.. Democrats. It comes under many benign sounding names and organizations.. but its ALL about subjugation.

Now like I said 15 yrs ago on here... welcome to the reservation. Its absolutely them against us.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
For the life of me, I cannot fathom why someone would need to punish a 77 year old man just trying to earn enough to eat and function in this world.

But then I see an authoritarian leftist who is responsible and sadly, am not surprised.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I live in Michigan and am speechless ATM.But I don't believe its time for force yet.
Thiß whole thing will blow over in 2 weeks without us shooting each other brother.
edit on CDTWedpm3661 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The Wisconsin Supreme Court just ruled that the governor cannot extend the stay-at-home order. Hopefully the Michigan Supreme Court is made up of sensible justices also.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawg61
I live in Michigan and am speechless ATM.But I don't believe its time for force yet.

Don't get me wrong, but when is the time for force?

I said don't get me wrong because I can't be there to fight with you. BUT, how much longer can ANY of us take before what we once knew as the most free country on the planet has become the opposite of everything we know against the country and freedoms we all once loved?

I myself am eagerly waiting for ANY of these brown shirts (contract tracers) stupid enough to show up knocking at my door.

Evil wins when good people do nothing.
edit on 13-5-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Is there a ballot for governor recall floating around yet? Why not go that route?
Edit: found it.
ballotpedia.org...(2020)

Because it must be an official state recall petition or it doesn't matter.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Every news source I look at says that she has wide spread support. Are you apart of the vocal minority? or whats going on?

SHe is also becoming a star as she appeared on the view today. I Just read that.

You're looking at the lying, deceitful Democrat-controlled media because she has very little support now and it's dropping every day of her illegal order.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I read where the Michigan Militia will block his front door and nit allow any one to harass him..a reply to: 727Sky

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That is awesome and I hope Whitmer gets that message

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Your ideas would fall In line with the tyrants . You would change your tune so quick . It’s good to know you side with the globalists who own the world on every issue . You believe everything the news tells you . Try to use your brain

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
She must really hate barbers and salonists.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Been awhile since that tree was last fertilized...

Long over due. Damn thing is bone dry.

So dry it's starting to crack.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   
This reminds me of the original twilight zone TV series, Season 5, Episode 7, titled "The Old Man in the Cave".

Whitmer is the Mr. Goldsmith character who has the meetings with the old man in the cave (Anthony Fauci). Michigan citizens are the townspeople, the soldiers are the Michigan militia (naturally), and the tainted food that poisoned everyone but Mr Goldsmith is covid-19.

I guess now I'm stepping into the twilight zone, at least that would make some sense at last.
edit on 13-5-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

Wisconsin Supreme Court strikes down state's stay-at-home order

The Wisconsin Supreme Court has overturned the state's stay-at-home order, ruling it "unlawful" and "unenforceable" in a high-profile win for the state's Republican-led Legislature.
In a 4-3 decision Wednesday, the court ruled that Democratic Gov. Tony Evers' administration overstepped its authority when the state Department of Health Services extended the order to May 26.
The ruling comes after the Legislature's Republican leaders filed a lawsuit last month arguing the order would cost Wisconsin residents their jobs and hurt many companies, asserting that if it was left in place, "our State will be in shambles."

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

There is a small difference here. Evers didn't issue the order. He had a health official do it, and that made it illegal according to the court. She couldn't issue the order over the objections of legislature as a single unelected official.

Now it remains to be seen what Michigan will do. Whitmer is the duly elected executive and counter to the legislature, but she has also exceeded her legal authority granted through emergency powers to issue the order in question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join