It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gretchen Whitmer needs to be forcefully removed from office

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I'm not sure it's that so much as she just can't stand having her orders thwarted. She seems to be a real control freak and petty about it, passive aggressive.

Had this whole thing not blown up and given her the opportunity to unleash her inner Dolores Umbridge, then she'd just go on being a somewhat substandard, run-of-the-mill governor.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Looky what the cat dragged in

GOOD to see you my friend. And yeah, little Hitler needs to be removed. There are legal ways to do it, but theyre much more boring than just dragging her out.

Whitmer is starting to make Hitler look like a wimp.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: Advantage

Looky what the cat dragged in

GOOD to see you my friend. And yeah, little Hitler needs to be removed. There are legal ways to do it, but theyre much more boring than just dragging her out.

Whitmer is starting to make Hitler look like a wimp.

Pol Pot??

I had to get up and walk away and then come back to the laptop several times to get through this... but here :

www.vox.com...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm a Brit and I agree!! Bring back the gallows!!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

roflmao

Good ole Marxist VOX. I am surprised they haven't run out of daddy Soros money yet.

Hopefully soon VOX along with the rest of the woke media are unemployed beggars.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
well I guess you all know about the protest thats going to happen.

www.freep.com...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I would love to see on national TV the michigan state police try and arrest the barber . We in michigan need help because she is a tyrant and does not care who she hurts as long as she gets her way .

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

It should be interesting.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I don't understand why citizens think these "orders" apply to private individuals.

You do realize it's the state and county health officers that are violating everyone's rights under color of law, no?

Just checked right now and it would seem the US CONSTITUTION is still in force!

Any law enforcement out there who knows better isn't going to follow these orders against private individuals because they know they'll be sued into the floor boards as per 18 USC Title s.241,242

If Martial Law was declared, well that's a different story, but it wasn't!!

So as long as the CONSTITUTION is still the supreme law of the land, no government agency or employee can strip your rights away without due process, virus or no virus.

edit on 5/13/2020 by EternalShadow because: correction, eta

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 10uoutlaw

Every news source I look at says that she has wide spread support. Are you apart of the vocal minority? or whats going on?

SHe is also becoming a star as she appeared on the view today. I Just read that.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

People are used to an orderly and polite society. They're also used to having leaders who don't make naked power grabs and violate people's rights like this.

Right now, everyone is scared to death of the Wuhan Flu. It hasn't dawned on quite a few that we don't have piles of bodies everywhere in the country and that not everywhere is hit as hard as the densest urban metros like NYC. So they go along with these suggestions out of fear of the disease.

The thing is that now fear of the disease is being outweighed by fear of what's happening to their futures. People need money, and they need to work to earn it. They can't stay in their houses doing nothing forever. If COVID-19 had actually been as bad as advertised this friction wouldn't necessarily be occurring, not yet, because there would be graphic evidence of illness all around us.

But it's hard to believe in a danger we're just not seeing and go longer and longer without seeing.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

www.theguardian.com...

Few states have been hit harder by the pandemic than Michigan. Wayne county, which holds the city of Detroit, has recorded some of the US’s highest rates of infection. Whitmer has instituted some of the country’s strictest emergency orders in order to control the virus’ spread. Polls have consistently shown the state’s residents approve by a wide margin of how she’s managed the crisis.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

Every news source I look at says that she has wide spread support. Are you apart of the vocal minority? or whats going on?

SHe is also becoming a star as she appeared on the view today. I Just read that.

Wait!!!

I thought being the minority meant you got special treatment in todays twisted world of reality?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
We figure she's going in with the state police SWAT team tomorrow Thursday at 10 AM and it will be ugly. On the plus side Democrats don't like her. She's planning on keeping us closed till mid July for punishment. Indiana is open.

edit on 13-5-2020 by mikell because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: Advantage

roflmao

Good ole Marxist VOX. I am surprised they haven't run out of daddy Soros money yet.

Hopefully soon VOX along with the rest of the woke media are unemployed beggars.

Yep.. I read propaganda as well as other things that are more accurate. I like to see what these dopes are thinking. Well.. theyre not thinking anything good, Ill tell you that!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: mikell

All of this because she's afraid of letting one 77-year-old man do what it takes to survive.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FREE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I mean we had the same thing happen here in Washington but I dont think the barber has been shutdown. (yet)

komonews.com...

Its like the same thing with the restaurant in colorado that got swamped. How do our "leaders" not get this, that peole want to make their own decisions.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

I thought being the minority meant you got special treatment in todays twisted world of reality?
a reply to: seeker1963

not when you dont go along with the offical narrative

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

All of this because she's afraid of letting one 77-year-old man do what it takes to survive.

"We're going to keep you from doing something which has a miniscule chance of costing you your life to COVID. We're confused as to why you wouldn't appreciate this, but instead you seem so focused on the fact that you're going to end up homeless and possibly starve to death! Some people are so unappreciative."

Seriously people, this is why we shouldn't allow politicians who want to "save people from themselves" into office nor should we allow voters who support that nonsense to vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join