It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmasking names getting released...Biden is on it

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: Halfswede
Not only does it clearly state it, but it would be amazingly stupid if they randomly passed out the unmasking results to people that didn't request it.

It's not random. The list of recipients most likely has offices which get a copy of any requests made, period.

I am guessing those offices are most of the blacked out ones.

It doesn't really change the fact that this is a the recipients list.

Well at least your "I'm guessing" is correct

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Chasing the flynn leak
Who takes the fall?
10 years

I think this here is gonna be the problem. There's not gonna be any way to prove who leaked it. We know it was likely one of these people on the list. But you can't charge them all with leaking it, you have to know specifically who did it. If they all just stick together, no one is gonna get charged.

That's why you send the data to 17 people.

There's no practical hope to get a criminal case going when there are 17 suspects.

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: proximo

The names on the list are those who wanted information about General Michael Flynn specifically.

Wrong. Read the top of the page at the start of the list - "Below is a list of recipients who MAY have received Lt. Gen Flynn's identity in response to a request between Nov 8 2016 and an Jan 31 2017"

When you ask to unmask something, you don't know who you are unmasking. These are just the requests for unmasking, yes we know at least one of them was the call on Flynn, but we don't know who got it.

I wonder why they wanted to unmask this asset, then?

Do you think one of them knew it would be Flynn (like via a backchannel or a contact or hearsay?)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Obama's Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper's audio/video connection suddenly terminates, after the CNN host asks him about leaking General Flynn info to the media.

Article: americanpriority.com...

CLAPPER ON.....CLAPPER OFF.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Look what happens when CNN asks Obama's DNI James Clapper about "leaking" of information learned from an individual who has been Un-Masked.

LOL: twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join