It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unmasking names getting released...Biden is on it

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Unmasking is not out of the ordinary. It's not even out of the ordinary to do so for blatantly political purposes (cf. Devin Nunes)

The Trump Administration is getting nervous and the echo chamber is rattling. Wonder why?

Yeah
The 4th ammendment is no big deal
Fisa is no big deal

Lol
Mkay bub

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Unmasking is not out of the ordinary. It's not even out of the ordinary to do so for blatantly political purposes (cf. Devin Nunes)

The Trump Administration is getting nervous and the echo chamber is rattling. Wonder why?

Yeah
The 4th ammendment is no big deal
Fisa is no big deal

Lol
Mkay bub

Your words, not mine.

Bub.

link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: Lumenari
They then give a list of those who requested the unmaskings and when.

Hope that helped.

16 individuals made requests .... list has 39 names.

Specifically, which 16 made the requests. Power is 1. The other 15 from the list?

Seems like we'll be finding out real soon, since lawmakers in the Senate are not reading it like you did either and are calling for people to come in and answer some serious questions.

+1 more 
link   

When it is unmasking of a American citizen it is out of the ordinary.

Now watch as this begins the take down of some high level political players in the coming months.

Trump isn't nervous at all.....he is ticked off and rightly so.

Don't worry....it will all come out soon enough.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Rand Paul has stood beside Trump in all of this, leading me to believe he's not one of the corrupt ones and is free of being exposed for anything. All the rest are hiding or bashing...

link   

Unmasking and then leaking the information is quite out of the ordinary.

It is a felony.

So I don't see why Trump would be nervous about his enemies getting caught breaking the law...

But whatever lets you sleep at night, I guess.

link   
A lot more going on here. It will be a slow drip of info released. Right out the gate though this first drip is a big fat drop. Normally it's a small drip then the the spigot valve is steadily increased. Does not look good at all for Obama and his Super Friends or Legion of Doom, however one sees it.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Yeah cause you are all for equal justice...
Lol

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
A lot more going on here. It will be a slow drip of info released. Right out the gate though this first drip is a big fat drop. Normally it's a small drip then the the spigot valve is steadily increased. Does not look good at all for Obama and his Super Friends or Legion of Doom, however one sees it.

It is PROOF black nixon dpied on trump.
Period.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Thanks for that important clarification.
It is illegal.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

What if this IS the smallest drip?

link   

www.cnbc.com...

There is a pleathora of testimony on this.
It is on the congressional record.
Black Nixons administration stepped in it.

The section in the link between gowdy and comey hangs many involved in this crap.

That's because everything was rigged in their favor. That's why they were so shocked that Trump beat them.

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Nope, not at all out of the ordinary.

As I alluded to above, Devin Nunes did so routinely when he was Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee.

I can provide other instances, but I'm not sure you or anyone else cares about the facts.

You and I read Trump and his supporters differently (no shock there.)

I've been waiting for three years or so ... nothing new under the sun so far.

You guys keep hoping, your hopes keep getting dashed. /shrug

Still, the fact here is that there is a procedure that was followed in this case and many others to "unmask" ... as part of US Survieilance policies.

But go ahead, make a big deal about nothing. Sound and fury, and all that.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

www.cnbc.com...

There is a pleathora of testimony on this.
It is on the congressional record.
Black Nixons administration stepped in it.

The section in the link between gowdy and comey hangs many involved in this crap.

That's because everything was rigged in their favor. That's why they were so shocked that Trump beat them.

Oh it definitely was.
Flynn was done dirty.
He will bring them all down.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If all the things that this site has said were going to explode actually exploded there wouldn't be a piece of rubble to stand on. Most democrats don't really like Joe at all anyway, and if you think this proves anything you are insane. Barr the puppetmaster is showing how crooked things can really be when the AG/DOJ is party weaponized and makes decisions with no rational thought in society.

If something comes from this big whoop.. Give me someone better to vote for rather than Biden anyway. I mean come on.. 300 million people to vote for and I get Trump or Biden? Talk about Dumb and Dumber..

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
LOL ....

Comey will bring them all down (2016).

Sessions will bring them all down (2017).

Huber will bring them all down. (2018)

Durham will bring them all down. (2019)

Flynn will bring them all down. (2020).

The odds are just not in favor of the predictive abilities of some here at All Trump Supporters.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:55 PM
link   

a reply to: trollz
It is illegal to spy on ameicans using our intelligence apparatus without getting a fisa warrant.
The unmasking is an attempt to circumvent that law imo.
Now they get to provide a legitimate answer or be prosecuted for such.

Same old, same old... nobody will get jail time..certainly not Biden. Maybe some nobody will take the fall... In what universe did a president or vice-president do jail time?

Its all theatre to amuse the masses and give them the idea there is justice.....meanwhile while everybody is watching to the left...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Three names were redacted. Why redact those. Interesting.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

BINGO.

Well said. Good to see a bit of the old ATS spirit.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
Time for another "break"?

Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join