It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Left / Main Stream Media's hiding behind death .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

twitter.com...

The last gasp " What is more important than 2,000 people dying everyday " Brian Stelter says as he glosses over the Flynn investigation and all other relevant World News.

The question is how long are you going to hide behind Death , I'm not sure how many times it has been said but 150,000 people die every day all over the world . Thousands of people Die every day in the UnitedStates of America from Heart Disease and Cancer , both conditions show no signs of ending . Covid-19 on the other hand will inevidably run its course such is the nature of a virus , but for what ever reason Covid-19 deaths are more relevant than Cancer or Cardiovascular related deaths .

Micheal Flynn is exonerated , Barack Obama has emerged from the Shadows , the truth about the Russia hoax is comeing to light and Joe Biden is losing his damn marbles but but but Death ! 2,000 a day everday we must concentrate on the Death and those who are't concerned about the dieing Covid-19 people are Evil and Cold hearted. Wrong We are concerned , Death is no small thing and it should never be used as a Political Bargining tool, Who would be sick enough to use Covid-19 Victims as Leverage in a Political power struggle ?

Eventually when real medical Scientist/Virologist with no political Objective take a look at this Virus and they see what it really is A Sars/Hiv/Corona virus Hybrid created in a lab to create chaos, then the MMS will do everything in there power to not Focus on the Covid-19 deaths .

CORONA Viruses do not do what this Virus is doing , the Lies and Corruption surrounding this pandemic are far Scarier than the Virus it self. Its not just the Left , the entire establishment is enterwoven in this Gigantic lie , the question is how desperate will they become to save face .
edit on 13-5-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell / Grammar fix

edit on 13-5-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell / Grammar fix

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow
Weird thinking,

Mind you there certainly is a case for the virus escaping a lab, but that's only a start, but how you wheedle Michael Flynn into it is whacko, and it's a bit of a cheek to say he's been exonerated, he pay not end up being prosecuted, that's not exonerated.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Weird thinking,

Mind you there certainly is a case for the virus escaping a lab, but that's only a start, but how you wheedle Michael Flynn into it is whacko, and it's a bit of a cheek to say he's been exonerated, he pay not end up being prosecuted, that's not exonerated.

Semantics , what they said they had they didn't eos .

But your right Micheal Flynn is a bit off topic of my post.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

Weird thinking,

Mind you there certainly is a case for the virus escaping a lab, but that's only a start, but how you wheedle Michael Flynn into it is whacko, and it's a bit of a cheek to say he's been exonerated, he may not end up being prosecuted, that's not exonerated.

That's the thing though, Michael Flynn would have been getting off his own guilty plea, that's more than a bit unusual, ( I say would have, since U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, has put on hold the JD's attempt to drop the charges)

edit on 13-5-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Weird thinking,

Mind you there certainly is a case for the virus escaping a lab, but that's only a start, but how you wheedle Michael Flynn into it is whacko, and it's a bit of a cheek to say he's been exonerated, he may not end up being prosecuted, that's not exonerated.

That's the thing though, Michael Flynn would have been getting off his own guilty plea, that's more than a bit unusual, ( I say would have, since U.S. District Judge Emmet G. Sullivan, has put on hold the JD's attempt to drop the charges)

I see your point it does make you wonder if flynn actually did something , But then again Pleaing guilty under extreme interogation duress by the FBI aka Coercing a guily plea out of someone is not uncommon with people in his situation.

In the end whether he did something wrong is beyond the point , because they went about getting him to confess in an illegal mannor.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Weird thinking,

I see your point it does make you wonder if flynn actually did something , But then again Pleaing guilty under extreme interogation duress by the FBI aka Coercing a guily plea out of someone is not uncommon with people in his situation.

In the end whether he did something wrong is beyond the point , because they went about getting him to confess in an illegal mannor.

It wasn't a pleasant technique, but it is the norm, an FBI norm, and only legislation will change that.

There's more stuff in Flynn's portfolio, his Russian lobbying got him in trouble, his lobbying on the part of Turkey, got him in trouble, as well as having discussions with Turks on the kidnap of a Turkish dissident living in the US...although his co-operation with Mueller, led Mueller to not charge him on those Turkish affairs/crimes, however a couple of Flynn's business partners have been charged.
In fact I don't think as yet, the whole story has been told.

top topics

join