It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The preposterous idea that all this is to remove Trump......

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The best part is that Stern is a germ freak...some of the things I have read about him during the 'lockdown' are nuts but then again...it is Stern. My bet is he knows his only way to get ratings and listeners now is bash him hard. Good plan for him..

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

the way trump has performed he will remove himself.

I don't see how he will become the prime candidate, as far as i'm concerned it's lame duck season-his own party even the nation is turning against him. He will appeal to the sheeple, people who can't think for themselves and he will start with fear to scare the masses, then bolster them .with promises of hope.

But then again most politicians are guilty of this, Trump supporters have fallen for the cult of personality, as the song goes "i'll tell one and one makes three" and Trump supporters will believe.

He's been proven to be incompetent, because covfefe-

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

I don't see how he will become the prime candidate, as far as i'm concerned it's lame duck season-his own party even the nation is turning against him. He will appeal to the sheeple, people who can't think for themselves and he will start with fear to scare the masses, then bolster them .with promises of hope.

But then again most politicians are guilty of this, Trump supporters have fallen for the cult of personality, as the song goes "i'll tell one and one makes three" and Trump supporters will believe.

not sure what you are on about but you do know Covfefe wasn't a typo or misspell right?

www.congress.gov...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

not sure what you are on about but you do know Covfefe wasn't a typo or misspell right?

www.congress.gov...

So....You think Trump cited the COVFEFE Act before it was authored? LOL

On May 31, 2017, President Trump tweeted “Despite the constant negative press covfefe” shortly before deleting it. The misspelling later became the inspiration behind the Communications Over Various Feeds Electronically for Engagement Act, also known as the COVFEFE Act of 2017. It was introduced to the House of Representatives on June 12 and although it has not yet passed, the COVFEFE Act has significant implications for First Amendment rights and publicly-elected officials’ use of social media.

firstamendmentvoice.org...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
What can the virus achieve to the elites?

Make trump less popular

Have a reason to build a coalition against China

Completley rearrange society

Lessen the population

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
None of these idiots have ever managed a large group of people on a tight time table with legitimate security issues and a need for tight operational secrecy. And it shows.

The "this is a ploy to take down the president" folks are the number one reason the internet was a bad idea.

There are many reasons Democrat leaders are doing crazy things this year. Damaging the president is only one of them.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Every post I've read so far talks about the disease targeting Donald Trump specifically.

What about grass roots candidates in general?

The Six major networks used to have near total control over the thoughts and opinions of the whole nation. Hollywood is losing everything it spent half a century building.

User generated content on U-tube is starting to get more hits than network news.

A president just ran his own election off of a twitter account. A *free* twitter account.

They're doing something desperate now because they might not have any cards left to play if they wait until tomorrow.

They need to win an election, and revise the constitution as soon as possible, to write themselves into our fundamental institutions. So they can't ever run out of cards.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Point is: there is a bigger picture than Trump.

(But don't tell Trump I said that.)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
All this was to remove trump? No. Never let a crisis go to waste? Of course.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:36 AM
link   
It will never lessen our population. The earths population has grown during the pandemic not shrank. It’s a drop in the bucket....

The virus has only galvanized the political bases, people who didn’t like trump before the virus still don’t like him and people who supported him still do. It hasn’t changed anything in that regard.

Will they try and drag him through the mud over it? Yes! They have been trying desperately since he was a serious contender for office.

a reply to: Bloodworth

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
It will never lessen our population. The earths population has grown during the pandemic not shrank. It’s a drop in the bucket....

The virus has only galvanized the political bases, people who didn’t like trump before the virus still don’t like him and people who supported him still do. It hasn’t changed anything in that regard.

Will they try and drag him through the mud over it? Yes! They have been trying desperately since he was a serious contender for office.

Ok lessen the population maybe not, but rearrange the population alittle?

Get rid of those expensive old folks and unhealthy.?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer
IMHO it is leaking out everyday.
Every time a state with a Republican governor opens up their state the dems tighten their grip on the states they control.
The dems are purposely keeping their states closed down in order to have economic ruin on their citizens.The dems want Pres Trump to bail out their states in this new disaster of a bill that was passed yesterday. The more economic ruin the state has the more money they think they can get from the feds.
I just don't think that this is happening by accident. These dem governors are acting in concert with each other. Someone somewhere is directing this. The big question is who?? IMO!

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It has always been about SCOTUS picks, looking primarily at who is president starting January 2021.
edit on 16-5-2020 by tkwasny because: Typo correction

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well they aren't going to remove Trump, that was a bluff and we already called them on that. But they are certainly taking a very real thing and blowing it out of proportion to instill fear, and then gin up different angles to attack Trump on.

It is essentially petty and bigoted individuals taking advantage of what the people believe is a major disaster/crisis (even though its not nearly that dangerous) to score political points. No different than anything else they do, really.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Bob350

They are always looking for ways to exploit the American people to make up for the inherent failures of liberalism.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

Think bigger than that. Not just Trump. Not just a party.

How deep in debt do you have to be before it sounds reasonable to create an entity with even bigger financial power than the Federal Reserve?

The Fed was created just to enable a small group of Bankers to make their banks immune to failure, and (any serious) competition from private lenders.

This is about "old money". Wanting to stay "old money". Forever.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join