It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier: Stunning new information about COVID-19 from the Plejaren

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Hello all,

My first thread, go easy on me!

I follow a Facebook page named 'UFO Billy Meier Case' (from when I was much younger, haven't been bothered to remove), and this page has become much more active during the current Pandemic and subsequent 'lockdown' in various countries (surprise, surprise).

I don't believe the page has anything to do with the fabled 'Billy Meier', more likely a fan of the guy.

They recently posted a link to a blog, titled 'Billy Meier: Stunning new information about COVID-19 from the Plejaren'. I will post the link below.

Link to blog post

The link contains a PDF transcript of the 731st and 734th contacts, between Billy and 'Ptaah' in German, with a translation in English.

The blog also contains a transcript of a conversation between a 'former aerospace executive', Kenneth Smith, and a 'Mayo Clinic doctor', Dr. Mark Byrd.

The conversation between the pair details a need to extend the current isolation period, that China are lying about figures and original outbreak date, aswell as other details

Kenneth: I can provide you with information that ascertains that a patient’s quarantine with COVID-19 should be longer than 2-weeks; it’s recommended to be 1-month to 3-months.

Dr. Byrd: We (Mayo Clinic) are now aware that the 14-day quarantine period needs to be longer and are currently working to extend this time line; it’s an uphill challenge.

Personally, I think this is just a combination of conspiracy theories, along with an imagination and creative writing, however I thought it would be interesting to get the thoughts of ATS and maybe even debate.

What do you think?
edit on 1352020 by Churchhousecreeper because: Link broken

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Churchhousecreeper

simple question - does the " aliens " message contain any novel < pun intended > information - that addresses the issue ?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   

The "conversation" reads like a poorly written novel. Kinda screams fake to me.

But S&F for your first thread!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I was wondering if the contact notes had any info on corona so thank you very much for the thread. Most people here dismiss the Mires case as nonsense and I can understand why but in my opinion it is the best case of ongoing contact that we have ever had.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Well, a 40 days quarantine kind of makes sense. No need to be an alien to see that.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

There were some indicators i read yesterday about lack of cellphone traffic around the wuhan institute of virology for a week in october, indicating there was some sort of lockdown around the area.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Links to proof of Billy Meier's fraud here:

www.billymeierufocase.com...

Closeup of the pin: www.billymeierufocase.com...

forgetomori.com...
edit on 13-5-2020 by kasalt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: kasalt

and dont forget this
www.billymeieruforesearch.com...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Well, a 40 days quarantine kind of makes sense. No need to be an alien to see that.

I fully agree.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Absolutely nothing that we haven't already heard on the news or on ATS. They say that Switzerland will get hit pretty bad, which is convenient, as Billy Meiers address (in the footnotes) is in Switzerland.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I've noticed the NFL doesn't hire any Monday morning quarterbacks,So why believe something after the fact. Just a personal observation.

new topics

top topics

join