It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Four Months Will Be War Like You've Never Seen, Dems Will Try To Keep Economy Shut Down

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: InTheLight
Yeah, I want to see Trump's tax history and most of all his tax or lack thereof now.

Yeah I’m sure the irs has never looked into the taxes of one of the most high profile billionaires on the planet

I’m sure if YOU see his tax returns you’ll spot all the things the irs has missed over the decades

Something to share I thought was funny.

When I was watching the 2016 Presidential debates Trump said "I'll release my tax returns when I'm done being audited", or something to that effect.

I had to pause the video, rewind it and listen again.

Then I giggled my butt off and thought "why, you sneaky son of a b####"!!!

Having had some experience in multi-billion dollar companies....

Somewhere in either Trump tower or his resort is a satellite office of the IRS.

All multi-billion dollar companies have them.

What they do is have 3-4 IRS people doing a realtime procedural audit of what is going on in the company.

If they find something that may be an issue it triggers a fiscal audit.

Long story short, Trump industries are going to be audited 24/7, every day, every year, forever.

He will NEVER NOT be under audit.

I thought that was rather funny that he put it that way.

+5 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Be careful bringing up the lefts Messiah. It doesn't matter what the recent transcript release shows, his presidency was scandal free. That includes Biden's quid pro quo in getting that prosecutor fired, fast n furious, unaffordable care act, trannies in public bathrooms with our daughters.... The list is entirely too long to put them all down, but they definitely didn't happen.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Yeah, I want to see Trump's tax history and most of all his tax or lack thereof now.

Yeah I’m sure the irs has never looked into the taxes of one of the most high profile billionaires on the planet

I’m sure if YOU see his tax returns you’ll spot all the things the irs has missed over the decades

Something to share I thought was funny.

When I was watching the 2016 Presidential debates Trump said "I'll release my tax returns when I'm done being audited", or something to that effect.

I had to pause the video, rewind it and listen again.

Then I giggled my butt off and thought "why, you sneaky son of a b####"!!!

Having had some experience in multi-billion dollar companies....

Somewhere in either Trump tower or his resort is a satellite office of the IRS.

All multi-billion dollar companies have them.

What they do is have 3-4 IRS people doing a realtime procedural audit of what is going on in the company.

If they find something that may be an issue it triggers a fiscal audit.

Long story short, Trump industries are going to be audited 24/7, every day, every year, forever.

Biden/Pelosi/Obama/ETC. are still, essentially trying to use "Executive Privilege" from Obama's term, to cover their crimes.

Why?

Media, and lawyers.

ETA: Trump is still playing 3D chess, with the establishment. He's winning, and it is pissing them off.
edit on 13-5-2020 by madmac5150 because: I added an f-word

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Hey everyone, listen up! Limbaugh is talking! Yea that lifelong Republican guy on the radio that pnly old folks listen to.

What's he saying!?! He's saying it's all the Democrats fault and now it's war with them!!

Wait.. Doesn't always say that?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Same goes with the right's messiah; Trump.

+4 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Hey everyone, listen up! Limbaugh is talking! Yea that lifelong Republican guy on the radio that pnly old folks listen to.

What's he saying!?! He's saying it's all the Democrats fault and now it's war with them!!

Erm...

Either you don't drink well or you need to call 911 cause something happened to your brain.

Or you're from the left and are not currently using your brain.

If that is the case, carry on!!!

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

So, are you asking for a civil war? I just want to clarify.

It really sounds like it. Is that what you really want?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
www.zerohedge.com...
"Eat A Waffle, Go To Jail..." - Authoritarians Using COVID-19 Fear To Destroy America I would have added "TRY"

Authored by Ron Paul via The Ron Paul Institute for Peace & Prosperity,

A Fresno, California waffle restaurant dared to open its doors for business this weekend to the delight of a long line of customers, who waited up to two hours for the “privilege” of willingly spending their money in a business happy to serve them breakfast on Mother’s Day. This freedom of voluntary transaction is the core of what we used to call our free society. But in an America paralyzed by fear – ramped up by a mainstream media that churns out propaganda at a level unparalleled in history – no one is allowed to enjoy themselves.

Thankfully everyone carries a smartphone these days and can record and upload the frequent violations of our Constitutional liberties. In the case of the waffle restaurant, thanks to a cell phone video we saw the police show up in force and try to push through the crowd waiting outside. An elderly man who was next in line to enter was indignant, complaining that he had been waiting two hours to eat at the restaurant and was not about to step aside while the police shut down the place. The police proceeded to violently handcuff and arrest the man, dragging him off while his wife followed sadly behind him to the police car.

It is hard not to be disgusted by government enforcers who would brutally drag an elderly man away from a restaurant for the “crime” of wanting to take his wife out for breakfast on Mother’s Day.

I wonder if the orders are as bad as the enforcers carrying out said orders ? "I am just doing my job," is the usual response.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
80.000 dead.
2.000 per day dead.
*WINNING* /s

You can deny those numbers all day long. No one cares about that.

I seriously hope that you will not die from Covid-19. After you denied Covid-19 on your rally demonstration with hundreds others.

PS: Rush Limbaugh? Isn't that some lunatic spewing hate all day, every day? How would anything he says be anything worthwhile?

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

If the largest metro areas of Blue States stay shut down, America will not get anywhere near having even a decent recovery.

For instance, Los Angeles now plans on staying "closed" until August.

The best way to force them to open is by not sending them any Federal Bail-Out dollars until they have opened.

Don't give into the blackmail that NYC Mayor DeBlasio was spouting off last week: "If we don't get $7.5 Billion for NYCity, we will not open. The country cannot recover without New York City."

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   
People still quoting fake purposely-inflated numbers?

How quaint

And even wth the fake numbers, the USA does NOT have the most infections or deaths per capita

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

When the media is demanding to see his tax returns released to the public, thick low-iq leftists honestly think that means “he’s never filed a tax return”

It’s hilarious
edit on 13 5 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

That's just the NPC preprogrammed talking points. They gotta tune into Maddow at least once a week for their over the air updates.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:40 AM
link   

It's not up to Dems or Reps, it's up to health experts..are you a stoner? You are missing it all.

Actually its up to Governors... So...not sure your point...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
So we are going to have a war against the democrats because they are following the White House's plan for reopening?

Opening America from WhiteHouse.Gov

???

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
So we are going to have a war against the democrats because they are following the White House's plan for reopening?

Opening America from WhiteHouse.Gov

???

We've technically been at war with the Democrats since they lost the civil war.

Keep up.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
80.000 dead.
2.000 per day dead.
*WINNING* /s

You can deny those numbers all day long. No one cares about that.

I seriously hope that you will not die from Covid-19. After you denied Covid-19 on your rally demonstration with hundreds others.

PS: Rush Limbaugh? Isn't that some lunatic spewing hate all day, every day? How would anything he says be anything worthwhile?

We can say as you are talking or say something like it is 2x as bad as the normal flu season... We have 330 million people so what number do you want to compare it to? If 6 months ago I said the next flu season would be twice as bad as the last would you be screaming SHUT DOWN THE COUNTY!! SPEND 10 TRILLION!! PUT 40 MILLION OUT OF WORK!! PERMANENTLY CLOSE A LARGE PERCENTAGE OF SMALL BUSINESSES!! HAVE A GOOD NUMBER OF LARGE BUSINESSES GO BANKRUPT!!

I'm sure if I suggested all this 6 months ago on a flu season that was double of the last one you would call me nuts...

edit on 13-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Hopefully, American Physicians will begin using Hydroxychloroquine-based cures for Covid-19 like France is latching onto. (France doesn't have evil people like Fauci in charge of their health system.)

French Physicians are actually HEALING instead of TREATING: www.forbes.com...

France Number of Deaths Decline Dramatically (Graphs): www.worldometers.info...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

The numbers are high because it's the only way hospitals can keep revenue up. Most other services like preventive medicine have ceased. If they don't do this the hospitals would go bankrupt due to lack of patients.

What happened to all the field hospitals. All torn down. Navy Medical ships. No patients and left the scene. Need for respirators now nobody is talking about them. It is killing people but nowhere near 80K.

You will understand this when people go back to work in the next few weeks. Hospitals will stop reporting so many cases when the revenue returns. They don't want to report excessive cases but they actually care about their employees and are trying to sustain them as any good employer would do. I feel sorry for anyone who believes this is not what is going on. Go to your local hospitals and look at the parking lots.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Trump is in that group that gets audited every year...He most likely is fighting just because the dems have made such a stink over it. It is funny the one report Maddow got her hands on showed he paid like 35 million in taxes...lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join