It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Four Months Will Be War Like You've Never Seen, Dems Will Try To Keep Economy Shut Down

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
USA needs another civil war. The division and hate between party lines will never find peace and keeping USA shut down will expedite this war.

Starving and broke people can not be controlled. Many are waking up around the world and see globalization as nothing more than favoritism to certain countries.

Even though most countries have made it extremely difficult to own a weapon (gun). They think removing weapons from their citizens will stop any attempt at overthrowing these evil people who run your governments but fail to remember how easy it is for its millions of citizens capable to easily overthrow its politicians.

Wanting to make change will require a blood payment.

Drag a few thousand politicians out of their mansions and hang them on trees downtown and watch how quick these rogue/evil governments change to a cleaner/better government.

a reply to: 727Sky

This remind me of an episode of Star Trek, the one where they explain what happened to all the ambulance chasing lawyers.. they were tried and sentenced with their corrupt clients. Got rid of corrupt lawyers in a hell of a hurry, I'm sure.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So, why dont we say oh well it's just their time to die when it comes to cancer or any other illness or injury? Just leave it up to god, or fate, or whatever it is that decides just when our tme is..
Would save us alot of money!!
edit on 15-5-2020 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

So, why dont we say oh well it's just their time to die when it comes to cancer or any other illness or injury? Just leave it up to god, or fate, or whatever it is that decides just when our tme is..
Would save us alot of money!!

See theres the beauty of this system. We CAN hurry our demise along due to free will,but we cannot stop our final day from coming. You can be perfectly healthy and drop dead instantly. why? because it was their time. And none of those medicines would had came along if God did not desire it to be so.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I dont know the story of the plague that swept through Egypt killing the firstborn children... the passover... might give some the idea that one of the first pieces of medical advice god gave to humans was to lock yourself up in your home, ensure you dont consume contaminated water or food, and perform whatever superstitious ritual the local witch doctor prescribes if you notice people getting sick and dropping dead all around you in large numbers..

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

That was not a medical plague. that was a one night culling of non hebrews and non believers.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

However, you do realize that the reason why the Angel of Death was out killing off the firstborn was due to tyrannical government refusing to allow the Jews their freedom to begin with, right? Had Pharaoh let them go free, there would have been no plague at all.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Yeah, I want to see Trump's tax history and most of all his tax or lack thereof now.

If he ran his businesses intelligently he paid no tax... which is the goal of just about any business that is run remotely well.

That dovetails into the economic benefit of spending that money vs. having it taken out in taxes... but that’s another topic for another day.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Let them keep the blue states closed down. As long as there are no bailouts, I'm fine with it.

Any patriots who want to escape tyranny should be moving to the red states anyhow. Filtering out of blue states would secure our victory in every election.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   

No one even brought up that until you did.

No one opposes individual rights regardless of gender. Most do oppose taking others right to exist, ie: abortion.

That's why sex is for reproduction. Your entertainment doesn't outweigh someone's life. Either that or use the myriad of contraceptive tools available. Beyond that? Don't know what to tell you.

Maybe if the left stopped attacking everything conservatives care about, it'd be different. But for now, it has to be scorched Earth because the left has shown us time and time again what happens when we budge even an inch. No more budging. No more compromise. Time for total war against left wing ideologies, in the same spirit of malice the left uses against us. Only difference is, we won't try to hide it behind transparent and hypocritical "virtue signalling"

Enjoy the monster you all have created, however. In retrospect it probably would've been easier to shut up and accept you don't always win elections huh? Especially where subpar thrice-failed candidates are concerned (Hillary, Biden, etc)
edit on 5/21/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

The christian doctrine opposes individual rights for women.. it might be a bit watered down but it is there and it is taught..
They are out there screaming for the right to have their church services, but they deny women the right to decide for themselves weather they want to attend them by making her a subject to her husband, commanded to obedience in all things. It is far more than just the abortion issue..
Their doctrine attempts to deprive women of all right to free will and give the man the option of deciding just how much or how little free will she will have.. while they reject the idea that those who govern over them also have that same decision regarding their own rights.
Women have been told that if hubby didnt want them to go to church, they probably shouldnt be attending church... afterall, it's not really necessary...
But when the power above the men... their ruler, the govt... doesnt want them having church service all of a sudden, its necessary and they scream holy hell for a right that according to their own doctrine they dont have any more than the women did who's husband didnt want her to attend the church service.
That is gods law!!! And there is a segment of the church that want to make gods law the law if the land.

There is the constitution and that does grant us, both male and female the right to attend church services if we wish along with many other rights including the right to work for a wage (another right the church doctrine tries to strip from women).. but that is a more earthly law system and is what that segment of the church is trying to replace with gods law...

Just saying.. it seems like they have small doctrinal problem... shall they embrace the earthly law and claim their rights or obey gods law and accept the authority that has been placed over them..
If they choose their rights then they can just shut up about those rebellious women who choose to lay claim to those same rights..

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Mrs. Burns and I are both church going Christians, there is no "obedience." If I even got the dumb idea like you suggested, she'd whap me upside the head or worse and promptly ignore any such nonsense.

If anything, she makes it church far more often than I do

She is exactly like my adult daughters, free spirits going to do what they're going to do. I accept it because I have no choice, but I wouldn't change them even if I could.

If they choose their rights then they can just shut up about those rebellious women who choose to lay claim to those same rights..

Whos complaining? Go ahead and Rebel. Cry havoc! Let slip the dogs of war. I support ya 100%. That's the spirit of independence and liberty and its a beautiful thing

There is the constitution and that does grant us, both male and female the right to attend church services if we wish along with many other rights including the right to work for a wage

Although many parts of the Constitution are based on God's law, I agree the Constitution is the supreme law of the land... over any person mortal or otherwise. If a conflict between the church and the Constitution arise, the Constitution wins every day of every week and it should. No disagreement here!

I don't really disagree with a single thing you've written
edit on 5/25/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I know they're abusing it to try and enact their mail ballot schemes.

We need to catch up with the rest of the world and require ID to vote, etc.

States not observing election security shouldn't be counted up to and including ejecting them from the Union

What ever happened to their dastardly Russians and their unending plots with unlimited reach to steal elections? Oh wait that was just another Democrat scheme by sham shill Crats

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Every State already has vote-by-mail.

Elections are the purview of the States.

Five states already are completely vote-by-mail and there has been no "massive fraud."

Tenth Amendment, none of Trump's beeswax ... etc. etc.

posted on May, 26 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Sure, Democrat states probably.

I thought the Dems were seeing Russians hiding under the beds, in the microwaves and behind bushes? Vladimir's got his hands in every election and kompromat on every single person in America, so why would they be pushing for a less secure mechanism of voting?

I thought being against election security was tantamount to treason?

You never said this, I don't believe (just a general observation) but where's their concern? It's rhetorical, they are phoneys and it's on full display

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
As the title of this thread says, " Next Four Months Will Be War Like You've Never Seen, Dems Will Try To Keep Economy Shut Down ".

Who would have thought cities would be burning and rioters destroying or burning down anything convenient ? Maybe just happenstance or just waiting to fund and start their game plan when a golden opportunity presents itself? Shift to high gear with propositioned bricks and other instruments of anarchy for the useful idiots to destroy their own neighborhoods.. t.co... twitter link where cops drive through protest line after police car pelted by who knows what ?

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

The “mostly peaceful” leftist rioters in Chicago dragged police officers through the street and kicked them in the head.

The media will tell you these people are peaceful as they beat cops and torch businesses.

t.co...

edit on 727stk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:59 AM
link   
People starting to understand the "Any Means Necessary" directive and what can happen with every Democrat letdown and loss. "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW ?"
🎱|👁️👁️|🎱
edit on May-31-2020 by xuenchen because: 🎱👁️👁️🎱

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
a reply to: 727Sky

It's not up to Dems or Reps, it's up to health experts..are you a stoner? You are missing it all.

...are you naieve?
... or clueless?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Looks like they're failing pretty miserably. Closing down blue cities to crush the economy, and then dealing them a death blow through rioting and burning down..... their own party's strongholds.

Maybe we're looking at the riots all wrong folks. Just need to make sure they know zero Federal aid is coming. They caused these messes they can clean them up. Increase heat to 11 and throw on the popcorn.

Too bad Real Americans live in our cities also, otherwise this would be a hell of a good plan to crush the enemy.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Wait til 2020. Their cult leaders have many of them convinced Biden will win the Presidency and the Senate will be theirs
.... totally overlooking historical precedent and reality on the ground.

But a CNN poll told them otherwise

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
People starting to understand the "Any Means Necessary" directive and what can happen with every Democrat letdown and loss. "CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW ?"
🎱|👁️👁️|🎱

BAMN
What utter hot garbage these people are

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join