It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Four Months Will Be War Like You've Never Seen, Dems Will Try To Keep Economy Shut Down

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Full title : Limbaugh: Next Four Months Will Be War Like You've Never Seen, Dems Will Try To Keep Economy Shut Down

Many of us have suspected as much and now Rush has come right out and said what many of us have been thinking. I agree with him 100%

Rush Limbaugh said these next four months are going to be a "veritable war" like we have not seen between Democrats and President Trump. On the Tuesday broadcast of his nationally-syndicated radio program, Limbaugh said Democrats will do their best to keep the economy shut down, expand that shutdown, and to blow up their own country's jobs to ensure a Trump loss in November.

The problem with their dastardly plans IMO is that most of America is not so stupid ....they can not see through the Dems childish plans; at least I hope so.
www.realclearpolitics.com... l
edit on 727thk20 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

It's not up to Dems or Reps, it's up to health experts..are you a stoner? You are missing it all.

+5 more 
posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
It is very possible to open up the jobs most people once had. But the dictators that are in charge of the peoples lives have no reason to change their rules. Its called a "permanent power grab". And that is what they are after, that is if they don't get.... you guys know what I want to say.
But from a health point of view, it is best to go at each stage of opening using careful judgement on the health and safety of the employee, that should be the first step into opening up business.
edit on 0500000058572020-05-12T23:57:58-05:00575805pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Yeah, I want to see Trump's tax history and most of all his tax or lack thereof now.

+70 more 
posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Yeah, I want to see Trump's tax history and most of all his tax or lack thereof now.

And what does that have to do with Democrats closing down the economy in America for political gain exactly?

Partisan hack much?

+68 more 
posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

It's not up to Dems or Reps, it's up to health experts..are you a stoner? You are missing it all.

Are you saying that the Governor of California is a health expert?

Are you a stoner?

+25 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Red states will keep us alive.

+35 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

And what does that have to do with Democrats closing down the economy in America for political gain exactly?

Partisan hack much?

Some people can not think or use logic due to their CNN instilled hate for anything Trump. I kinda miss Sillyolme for at least she was consistently wrong and easy to dismiss.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Let's get the facts we need to move forward and that means Trump's tax history...the truth will hurt, I know.

+34 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Rush is just stating the obvious.

Russia Collusion... fail.

Ukrainian Impeachment hoax.... fail.

Having a viable candidate to run against Trump.... fail.

It's all they have now... to drive the economy far down enough to provide Government as the alternative paycheck... as long as you vote Democrat.

Rather amazing, if you think about it.

All these years they've been pissed off about losing their slaves and their plantations and now they have a viable path to get that all back.

And as for the damage to American citizens, what does that really matter at this point?

+53 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Let's get the facts we need to move forward and that means Trump's tax history...the truth will hurt, I know.

Um...

Is that an actual serious post?

At this point in our countries history and everything going on....

Trump's tax records are important?

How is the weather in Narnia right now?

+2 more 
link   
The dEms are synonymous with failure

The economy will not stay shut down

link   

Only problem with this plan, there are a lot of wealthy corporate and entertainment democrats. Longer this goes on the more blowback. Already major companies are scaling back ad spending. If there is no ad revenue it will start hurting shows, movies, sports, FB, YouTubers. Then empty stadiums, empty museums, zoo's, waterparks and campaign donations. No way they are winning with this strategy.

Senate is not approving anymore money either so right there people will just say screw it. Put us in jail then. Either that or starve to death.

+41 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Yeah I’m sure the irs has never looked into the taxes of one of the most high profile billionaires on the planet

I’m sure if YOU see his tax returns you’ll spot all the things the irs has missed over the decades

+8 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I think what you are missing is that if they keep the economy shut down until a Democrat is elected President (LOL) then they can open everything back up, the economy will boom again and it will all be because America elected a Democrat President.

Be the problem, be the solution...

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Currently we received an alternate paycheck from a Republican white house.
Democrats are not doing any favors to ensure another.

+31 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

But keep parroting those MSDNC talking points that have no relevance to the discussion.

+5 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Rush is just stating the obvious.

Russia Collusion... fail.

Ukrainian Impeachment hoax.... fail.

Having a viable candidate to run against Trump.... fail.

It's all they have now... to drive the economy far down enough to provide Government as the alternative paycheck... as long as you vote Democrat.

Rather amazing, if you think about it.

All these years they've been pissed off about losing their slaves and their plantations and now they have a viable path to get that all back.

And as for the damage to American citizens, what does that really matter at this point?

The Democrats have shown their true colors. Los Angeles locked down for three more months... even the Hollywood elite won't stand for that.

The only reason the Democrats have any voice at all, is because they OWN the media.

Honest journalists have no voice. The pundits rule the pulpits.

The fourth turning, is here folks.

edit on 13-5-2020 by madmac5150 because: I added an f-word

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Illegal to get his tax returns, grades or medical records. Same for everyone else but regardless, there won't be enough tax revenue to keep the IRS running to even look at his taxes. All agencies will have to scale back to bare bones.

+14 more 
posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Illegal to get his tax returns, grades or medical records. Same for everyone else but regardless, there won't be enough tax revenue to keep the IRS running to even look at his taxes. All agencies will have to scale back to bare bones.

You are talking about Barack Obama, right? Where are his records? You are asking fair questions. Why did he get foreign student aid? Why was he called "Barry Sotero"?

You are talking about Barack?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join