It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melatonin may help protect against COVID-19

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   
If something even does a tiny amount of good, it gets an article written about it.

Articles get views, generate traffic for ads and other stories for more ads.

Anything Covid-19 gets lots of views.

If eating spinach might tweak a receptor 0.01% against Covid-19, there will be articles written about it to make money from interested readers.

Make sure to get yourself a bottle of melatonin if you don't already have it, it can stop you from getting infected and increase your chance of recovery if you do become infected (which you wont if you're staying safe).

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: Lumenari

Funny you mention that. Almost everything being used for Covid is a cancer therapy or being studied for such usage.

Potential of the Flavonoid Quercetin to Prevent and Treat Cancer
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Curcumin and quercetin synergistically inhibit cancer cell proliferation in multiple cancer cells and modulate Wnt/β-catenin signaling and apoptotic pathways in A375 cells

www.sciencedirect.com...

Zinc can halt the growth of cancer cells
www.sciencedaily.com...

Repurposing Drugs in Oncology (ReDO)—chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine as anti-cancer agents
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Melatonin for the prevention and treatment of cancer
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Ivermectin reverses the drug resistance in cancer cells through EGFR/ERK/Akt/NF-κB pathway

jeccr.biomedcentral.com...

Because Covid-19 is a Pleomorphic Bacteria that uses Parasites as a conduit and host....that very healthy very diverse list of remedial impacts will provide anyone interested with a SCORCHED EARTH POLICY that will clean out bad parasites and bad gut bacteria ….and then all Covid-19 can give you is a cold.

Dr.Hulda Clark before her death warned us all that the use of chlorine and chloride in our global water supply was putting all of humanity at risk.....because the chemicals break down into PARASITIC SYMPATHETIC by-products....which foster good and fast parasitic/bacterial growth and health.

Its just a wee little transcluscent bug.....kil it and move on with the basic sniffeling cold......anti-parasitics are a normal natural part of our Health Maintenance but we were LIED TO ABOUT IT IN SCHOOL VIA LIES OF OMISSION.....or we can choose to remain ignorant and vulnerable to the MSMs lies and deceptions.

Its not only up to the Civil Governmets to help stop this bug....we are all also part of the equation....we are as responsible as anyone to find tell and support the TRUTHS about this Covid-19 bug.So lets git er done.

Heres whats going on now....more lies....trying to suppress the real remedys…..Hulda Clark long ago caught these Anti-Humanitarian Terrorists....she pinpointed the parasite sympathetic chemicals being fed to us.....she explains the differences between the chlorides and chlorines....the differences between them all.Each have different properties and all are not the same.Chlorine DIOXIDE is its own entity."They" discovered Chlorine Dioxide long ago...then they suppressed it and built an artificial Path of Most Resistance and used the positive results from Chlorine Dioxide research to validate that is was good and then they devised or WEAPONISED this research and devised other Chlorine based chemicals…..and slipped them through the backdoor and into our bodies...for nefarious purposes.

www.msn.com... artan-ntp-feeds

edit on 13-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

You have to be careful with Melatonin though. You could seriously disregulate your sleep cycle if you use it wrong, too much, at wonky times, etc.

It tends to stimulate your body to release a wave of the hormones that signal you should be sleeping, so keep that in mind.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yes.
My husband takes 300 mcg for sleep.
I have read that most people take way too large a dose.
If anything, start small and increase the dose.
edit on Wed May 13 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: spelling

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I looked at that research about melatonin lowering covid risk, but because I know a lot of how those things work in the bodI am not convinced it is correct. I can't say it makes it worse, and the sleep does help our immune system to heal, but I am not going to say it helps because from what I have read the science is sketchy.

I would think that B12 deficiency would increase the risk of a more severe covid reaction. Taking a small b complex at night actually helps you sleep too, I started taking my Bs in the evening and sleep lots more soundly.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Great...another product we use (for my son who seems to need it to fall asleep) that will become hard to find. I'm worried about the heartworm meds (Ivermectin) for my dog - need to stock up on those before they're all gone too.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: madmac5150
This sounds like complete, and total overkill.

Ivermectin? Really?

Yes, really.

Wash your damned hands, take your vitamins, and go back to living your lives.

Well, on this we agree...
edit on 13-5-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Actually, I was easily able to find melatonin at WalMart a couple of weeks ago. So it doesn’t seem to be flying off the shelves yet.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, I take a pretty low dosage of it. I agree that a little goes a long way.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Most of the articles I’ve been reading about HCQ indicate it is not working. The articles seem to lean towards taking that drug that starts with an R, rem something. But what I’m discussing are supplements that are easily available and seem to help. I have a friend with Lupus that takes HCQ, and she’s having a very difficult time getting it now.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Remdesivir is the one that doesn't work and promoted by Big Pharma (thus the scientific community that is dependent on them as well). I've spoken extensively about it in other threads about HCQ, but I can never quite sum it up the way Dr. Raoult did here regarding Remdesivir (patented and produced by the American biopharmaceutical company Gilead and sold for thousands of dollars per treatment):

And here regarding the bogus so-called "studies" (marketing/sales-pitch reports really) regarding HCQ supposedly indicating it is not working, to use your words:

Did you know a Melatonin supplement is more than 4 times as expensive as Platinum (per gram) and way cheaper to make? It's a bit of a rip-off.

Also, note that the corona statistics have been made public regarding Lupus patients in Italy. I believe I read about approx. 80,000 (or 60,000) Lupus patients, only 20 of which had contracted corona, none of whom went to the IC and none died (basically all mild cases). It is unclear whether these 20 were on HCQ (daily) or not; but the statistics are nevertheless quite telling in terms of the prophylactic value of HCQ and its ability to make someone better a lot quicker (by reducing viral load at an early stage of the disease). To get the prophylactic value out of HCQ I've heard at least one doctor argue that taking HCQ once a week (one or 2 pills x 200mg) is already enough. That's 0.50 - 1 dollar per week. And of course, in those amounts, one doesn't really have to worry about side effects compared to Lupus patients who take that amount per day over a much longer period (which btw, already seems a bit excessive to me, HCQ's effects remain for quite a while after taking it).

There is no shortage of HCQ (nor does there have to be because it's very easy and cheap to make in large quantities, anyone capable of turning powder into tablets can do it, there's loads of HCQ powder around in the world, and again, easy to make more if needed, well, easy for an experienced synthetic chemist, not so much for the layman*). *: Tunisia started making their own HCQ for example, no one is dependent on the manufacturers of HCQ in India and/or China.

Detailed context:

Real frontline reports: Help with Corona/Covid-19, treatment for Covid-19/Corona (Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Azithromycin/Zithromax/Z-pack)

The reason people have difficulty obtaining it (even if they have Lupus), is because they're hoarding and blocking it (bureaucrats, pharmacists, hospitals, state governments). Which is discussed in more detail in the earlier video about the supposed "shortage" (of which there isn't one), and in the playlist above (checkout for example the video with the lady also having trouble getting her medicine, with the title "I Can't Get My Hydroxychloroquine? Autoimmune Disease Patients Denied Treatment CoronaVirus COVID-19").
edit on 14-5-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join