It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US on verge of total economic and societal collapse with next stimulus the catalyst

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: tanstaafl
So I see more police-state tactics in our future.

Attempts, yes, I agree...

But I also see much more resistance to said police state tactics, even by law enforcement themselves...

As with everything the radical left tries, it is back-firing... and I think these tactics will result in the rebirth, to a large extent, of the concepts of liberty and freedom.

At least... I hope so...

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Any one remember Roma?
They to had troops all over the world.
stretching there power to far.
they to had a crazy totaly corruption government.

and just like them USA is going to fall.
and the world will enter a new dark age.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio
what if I just steal a digital passport by cutting it out of a random marked satanic slave?? You know, like when people cut off fingers to access fingerprint readers, or gauge out eyes for the retina scanners. If it works, im going to be chopping ppl up left and right. ohh, did I say me .... I meant umm .. oops.

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That's hilarious, you honestly believe that it would scare people away from giving loans? I swear, people are silly sometimes. This is the kind of nonsense predatory lenders would want spread to scare people from supporting such a thing. Unless this became common, there's always gonna be people taking the risk as long as they can, especially if others stop doing it.

Pure silliness. Those it DID scare off would be quickly replaced by others willing to take the risk. It's no more risky than playing the market.
edit on 5/17/2020 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: tanstaafl

The problem is, the evil left is doubling down on insanity.
They can't allow the economy to even show signs of recovery because they'd have nothing to run on.
So I see more police-state tactics in our future.

What is the endgame? Why are they trying to upend/destroy a brilliantly articulated constitution that resulted in an experiment in governing proving to be the BEST ONE ever existing in the history of mankind? What do they want; (dumb down the population enough to resemble imbeciles) this lock down proves the nanny state agenda is futile/bankrupt OLD CRUSTY SMELLY MOLDY IDEAS of Trotsky and his skin rash cronies FAIL and FAIL again you robbers of innovation and human grit.
edit on 18-5-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join