It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BRUTAL! Pro-Trump Super PAC Releases Ad On Tara Reade Allegations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Wow, what a cringe worthy clip on Joe Biden.

This is just the start folks. Trump's camp will nail him on this alleged sexual assault and his refusal to release records that may have more evidence.

But hey, the DNC, Hollywood and most Democratic women love him.

They're all delusional and hypocrites.

The video says it all:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Great add . I do wonder besides trying to destroy the economy what kind of hanky panky the dems are going to try and pull come election time and who they are going to try to install as their nominee as IMO Biden is going no where.. I keep thinking if by corruption Biden did win the person who is V.P for him will be much more than a V.P. because Biden will not last a year due to health.

One important thing for the country is get Pelosi out of office or at least not the majority leader of congress.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
POWERFUL.
There was so much more they could've included.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Too little too soon.

Too little because people have an incredible tendency to minimize bad sexual behavior -- both parties and both sexes -- and there's nothing "OMG" about this.

Too soon because Biden isn't the nominee yet, and people are still too preoccupied with the pandemic and the shutdowns.

But it is a perfect excuse for those Dems so inclined to use the opportunity of a brokered convention to replace Biden with Michelle Obama... no one's accusing her of sexual assault or even harassment, and I doubt they will...

+4 more 
posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
One important thing for the country is get Pelosi out of office or at least not the majority leader of congress.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I expect to see the greatest hits highlights on youtube get taken down as they probably have hours of footage like this to run between now and November or the DNC does the bait and switch.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That is actually really well done. it kind of has creepy music to go with it.

and if one wanted to dig a liitle deeper you can find an admission from Joe biden that he can be touchy-
feely

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Too little too soon.

We are just getting started

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

But hey, the DNC, Hollywood and most Democratic women love him.

They're all delusional and hypocrites.

This.

Second line.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

We are just getting started...

And it's too soon. Joe isn't the nominee yet. Brokered conventions happen. Blow your wad too soon, and you have to start over with a whole new candidate. It's a waste of time, energy, money and opportunity.

Slow and steady wins the race. Give Joe a free pass and a false sense of security until his nomination is official. Focus on what Trump's gonna do to re-build the economy and society. Focus on making Trump look good. Then when Joe is officially nominated, full frontal assault throughout September and October. Hopefully with a grand late-October surprise that catches old Joe by surprise and he can't recover from before the election. Then an easy landslide win in November.

Dragging Joe through the mud might be fun and all. But it's not strategic. Too much to lose.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   

The sad part is this isn't even needed.

Biden might be an even worse candidate than Hillary. His platform is just as bad, he doesn't seem to be mentally with us, and he doesn't even have being a woman going for him.

But these ads are going to be plastered through every form of media. Kids are going to see this creepy stuff, and we'll move further towards campaigns being more about slinging mud and discrediting your opponent more than selling your platform.

I just don't like this style, but I won't act like this is exclusive to one side as it's been going on for decades now. I just see it getting more extreme, and that's disheartening.

As for these types of allegations, I wouldn't be surprised if he did it given his creepy behavior... And I may even lean that he did, but there's no way I can blindly believe people who come out with these kinds of allegations only when someone runs for the highest office. Not just any office, only the highest one.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Biden might be an even worse candidate than Hillary. His platform is just as bad, he doesn't seem to be mentally with us, and he doesn't even have being a woman going for him..

Sometimes you have to rub a dog's nose in it, before he understands.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrawlingChaos

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Biden might be an even worse candidate than Hillary. His platform is just as bad, he doesn't seem to be mentally with us, and he doesn't even have being a woman going for him..

Sometimes you have to rub a dog's nose in it, before he understands.

You think the Democrats will learn from this? Lol.... They doubled down on their tactics from last time, and this time it's even dumber.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I have to have faith in mankind... Otherwise 'Nuke it from orbit; it's the only way to be sure'

For the Aliens fans 😂

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Are you serious?

Dragging Joe through the mud might be fun and all. But it's not strategic. Too much to lose.

Seriously? Don't you remember Kavanaugh. Don't you remember the bitching about withholding evidence by the DNC as a "strategic move" as you might put it. Considering what I've just seen in the video, this is significantly more serious.

That simple fact here is that Biden CLEARLY has a case to answer and needs to be investigated NOW. The allegations are more than sufficient to suggest that he has committed a really SERIOUS CRIMINAL OFFENCE.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

Are you serious?

Of course I'm serious.

Don't you remember Kavanaugh.

Of course. And Kavanaugh wasn't running in a primary... and there wasn't the possibility of a brokered convention... and they were grasping at straws. Completely different dynamics. Apples to oranges.

Don't you remember the bitching about withholding evidence by the DNC as a "strategic move" as you might put it. Considering what I've just seen in the video, this is significantly more serious.

Apples to oranges.

That simple fact here is that Biden CLEARLY has a case to answer and needs to be investigated NOW. The allegations are more than sufficient to suggest that he has committed a really SERIOUS CRIMINAL OFFENCE.

I never said otherwise. And none of that has any bearing upon what I said. Even if an investigation was begun today, we both know it wouldn't be concluded before the primary, much less the general election. And what happened last time Trump tried to investigate Biden? Oh, that's right... they accused him of abuse of power for personal gain for investigating his presumed-opponent.

How about we think strategically and logically here in terms of winning the general election? Spend the next couple months investigating Joe, keep it under wraps until after he's declared the official nominee and Trump's opponent, then start dripping the results of the investigation when it's too late to replace Joe, holding the bombshell discoveries for the end-of-October big surprise... Trump wins the election... Joe's arrested and charged for his crimes.

Why make Joe un-electable before he's officially nominated? Why give the Dems a reason to find a better candidate at the last minute? Why lower Trump's chances of re-election?

Do you want Trump to win? Or do you want to hand the Dems the election on a freaking silver platter???

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Somebody handled my wife or my daughter (hell, even my son) like that in front of me, I can promise you that I would f*** them up on the spot. I don't give a rat's buttocks who he is or who's watching. I can't believe that he got away with that crap for all those years an not one man grabbed him by the throat in a public gathering in front of the television camera and whispered in his ear, "Touch her again and you will regret it, you sick old pervert."

Where in hell are the men? I guess they were all milquetoast progressive beta types. But even so ...

:
edit on 2020 5 12 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

How about we think strategically and logically here in terms of winning the general election?

Sooo, you don't see any problems with putting a process above the law....wow......just wow.

This is not about sides, this is about executing the LAW and maintaining STANDARDS. Standards that have, over the last 4 or 5 decades or so, been diminished to the point of near zero. And it is the erosion of these standards that has played a significant part in the ruination of political institutions and societies broadly around the world. Yeah, drain the swamp bla..bla..bla...whateva.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Will this run on Television? I see a lot of powerful ads like this posted to ATS, but none on CNN/ABC/CBS, etc..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join