It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden says Knew About Flynn Probe but Wasn't Involved

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Here comes Joe "The Basement" Biden on a morning TV show saying he wasn't involved with the Flynn operation but "Knew About It" 🤣🤣

I guess he's not aware of testimonies released the other day that has some strong suggestions that he was involved more than just knowing about it.

Joe's gonna get caught-up in some real BS before his "official" nomination happens 😁

Biden: Knew About Flynn Probe but Wasn't Involved

Former Vice President and presumptive Democratic Party nominee Joe Biden Tuesday admitted knowing that the FBI had asked for an investigation of President Donald Trump's first national security adviser Michael Flynn, but he denied having anything to do with his prosecution.

At first, however, Biden told ABC's "Good Morning America" anchor George Stephanopoulos that he knew "nothing about those moves" to investigate Flynn about the conversations he'd had with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, but changed his answer to say he had thought he'd been asked if he had anything to do with his prosecution.

"I'm sorry. I was aware that there was — that they had asked for an investigation but that's all I know about it and I don't think anything else," he told Stephanopoulos after the ABC anchor pressed Biden on reports of a Jan. 5, 2017 meeting when he and then-President Barack Obama were briefed on the plan to question Flynn.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Joe Biden was only involved in the good things that happened in the Scandal free Obama administration, he says.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What do you expect from a liar? Joe continues to do "dumb things" to this day, but the media and the Left turn a blind eye, because Orange Man bad.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Every time Joe opens his mouth his chances of winning in November plummet. I love it.

But just remember there are self proclaimed feminists claiming "I wouldnt care if he raped me on 5th ave, I'm s trill voting for Joe Biden". The sociopathic left will turn a blind eye to anything he does because he's not Donald.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
In that video...I can just see his wife, behind the camera, frantically scribbling with a sharpie on a sign to tell him to change his answer ASAP.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

What do you expect from a liar? Joe continues to do "dumb things" to this day, but the media and the Left turn a blind eye, because Orange Man bad.

That will make a nice campaign ad

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Oh ... he knew about it ... but, the second most powerful man in America did nothing ...

Guess that means the most powerful man in America was directly involved.

Or else ... Biden's weak.

Keep following that!!

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
It's hilarious.
The FIRST time Biden is asked...he actually repeats back the question asked before answering.

When he was asked the question again...Biden says he thought it was about something else, as he changes his answer.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Biden says Knew About Flynn Probe but Wasn't Involved

I am surprised he could remember that far back.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Every time Joe opens his mouth his chances of winning in November plummet. I love it.

By november that free stimulus money check will be over $10,000 Vote Bidens party.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Oh ... he knew about it ... but, the second most powerful man in America did nothing ...

Guess that means the most powerful man in America was directly involved.
Or else ... Biden's weak Keep following that!!

They (Obama administration) either directed it (FELONIES awarded all around) or was clueless to a rogue agency running a coup operation right under their noses (INCOMPETENCE).

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-5-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Joe is a liar and a hair sniffer. You know the craziest part of it? People will vote for him in November. Talk about losing your mind.

new topics

top topics

join