It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The laminate of space

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I’ve often wondered how people from other worlds could manage to travel vast distances to visit our planet (and others )while avoiding ramming into Planets and jaggy rocks . Then one night I watched a video about the solar winds being deflected round our world by the Earths magnetic shield , and I thought ...what if the universe was a lamination ?
If you had the power to split the laminate and enter it like toothpaste in a tube , maybe the laminate pushing behind you could not only propel you forward at immense speeds , but also guide you round all the jaggy stuff! ....just a thought

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Kind of like being between the "veils" of the dimensions or multiple universes and using the gravitational force from the veils moving close back together thus pushing you forward in the aether of the veil to your desired destination?
Or do I have that completely wrong?
Interesting idea nonetheless

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: atlantean

According to the CIA, the universe is a Torus.

It's assumed that ancient cultures knew that too, but this information has been surpressed in modern times because it relates to things like free energy that are not profitable. This is about infinity, something that rebuilds itself over and over again without external aid.

I consider this to be the most important document the CIA has ever declassified. It covers the link between the universe, human consciousness, meditation, hypnosis, holograms and time-space dimension.

The document

If you're interested in this, you should check out this Twitter account: Link

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

I am so goddamn bored. I’ll bite. Tell me more.

Your cia links doesn't work and all your pics are not related to any cia website as far as I can tell. I like the tesla thing. Expand please

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Your CIA link doesn't work

Not sure why, try this: www.cia.gov...

your pics are not related to any cia website

They're screenshots I took from the document.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Thats a long read. Care to summarize the 29 pages?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anon283799

According to the CIA, the universe is a Torus.

Not according to the CIA, but according to some new-age setup called the Monroe Institute Gateway Experience.

And the report of the poor commander tasked with the investigation reads like he completly swallowed their bs.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: moebius

And the report of the poor commander tasked with the investigation reads like he completly swallowed their bs.

I support your right to call The Monroe Institute and their findings b.s., but wonder at why you think that?

To the OP, as far as how interstellar travel can occur (if it can), it's likley more like how two entangled bits of matter can communicate across any length of space instantaneously.

*add: and love the title for some reason... laminate is not used in physics often enough, imo.

edit on 5/12/2020 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   

OP, I'm interested, and think I kinda get what you're getting at, but not quite. Can you give us another analogy, or a drawing?

As to the torus shape of the universe, I've been on board with that as high probability for awhile now.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   

You cannot exceed the speed of light, but you can bend space - and you can enter a parallel universe where time goes the opposite direction. That makes long journeys in our universe look like a snap.

This is not my theory, or a theory at all in the first place. For the very sceptical of us, the existence of this parallel universe is indicated by discovery of such particles few years back, 2016, 17 something. These particles did fly in our space, but their timeline was opposite. And not anti-matter either.

However, I was told this already 2005 by some very serious and scientifically top notch - militaries, not laughing at this. Actually I was at the time the one not perhaps laughing at it, but surely not fully embracing the idea until it was "invented here" as well.

And the militaries in question, their sources and reasons of knowing this, was and is, least to say weirdest of all. That would be even bigger leap of faith for the sceptical ones amongst us. However, the story and its back story is pretty solid, even though plastered murky as usual. Then again, teams change, people rotate, and this "doctrine" may not be shared by those currently running that show. Or they might even never have heard about it.

But, this just makes the life spicy and worth exploring - new ventures wait behind every corner.

First step is just that one accepts the obvious. For some of us, the reality is that we are not left alone.

edit on 13-5-2020 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2020 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

I’ve often wondered how people from other worlds could manage to travel vast distances to visit our planet (and others) while avoiding ramming into Planets and jaggy rocks .

If you look at alleged alien abductions you will see that the UFO Phenomenon has the capability to pass through solid objects.A craft has no need to avoid asteroids or planets when it can go straight through them."Ghost" mode.

edit on 13-5-2020 by Tinel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Yes that’s another way of looking at it pal
a reply to: BerkshireEntity

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Hi , don’t know if I could explain it better than space being made of layers like laminated wood , then as a craft slips in between a layer it’s squished forward at high speed
Thanks for the replies .....off to study this Torus caper ! a reply to: dogstar23

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantean
I’ve often wondered how people from other worlds could manage to travel vast distances to visit our planet (and others )while avoiding ramming into Planets and jaggy rocks . Then one night I watched a video about the solar winds being deflected round our world by the Earths magnetic shield , and I thought ...what if the universe was a lamination ?
If you had the power to split the laminate and enter it like toothpaste in a tube , maybe the laminate pushing behind you could not only propel you forward at immense speeds , but also guide you round all the jaggy stuff! ....just a thought

This is sooo cool....lol..you are very much on track....I hope you are really young so you can remember this post for a long long time....lol...because this is your future.....they are called Neutral Dimension Craft.....because they create then operate within a Neutral Dimension Field.How would you define or describe each different layer of the "laminate" I used to use a Layer Cake as an example for teaching groups of kids but "Laminate" is equally effective.

Kids love Cake but they enjoy this one to......picture in your mind a single bubble of air gently rising up from the bottom of a glass and floating to the top.....what is in the space between the Bubble of Air and the Water that you know exists as a bubble of air rises up from the bottom of a glass of water?What is that space called?

For Adults I suggest an easy Google search ...Super Cavitating Torpedos…...lol.

For Nature Lovers I suggest an easy Google search....Mantis Shrimp.

For Conspiracy Investigators....another easy Goole search....David Hamel.

edit on 13-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The trick to rapid travel across vast distances in spacetime is to travel through the "nothing" that is between every particle of energy. It's more a matter of something like polarization than brute force.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: atlantean
Then one night I watched a video about the solar winds being deflected round our world by the Earths magnetic shield , and I thought ...what if the universe was a lamination ?
No idea what makes you wonder if the universe is a lamination. But, if you want to travel through space at relativistic speeds, one issue is the radiation would be lethal from all the protons your space ship would hit. So one idea is that you might need some kind of shield on the space ship to deflect the protons along the lines of how the Earth deflects solar wind ions, but it's not clear you can do it traveling near the speed of light.

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Thats a long read. Care to summarize the 29 pages?

originally posted by: moebius
As moebius says, it's mostly bs. Here's a short description from archive.org:

1978-84 MIAS (Monroe Institute of Applied Sciences) Papers Pertaining Thereto

Folder: ANALYSIS AND ASSESSMENT OF GATEWAY PROCESS; STAR GATE was an umbrella term for the Intelligence Community effort that used remote viewers who claimed to use clairvoyance, precognition, or telepathy to acquire and describe information about targets that were blocked from ordinary perception.

There was another CIA report saying that nothing useful was obtained from the project

The Stargate Project was terminated and declassified in 1995 after a CIA report concluded that it was never useful in any intelligence operation. Information provided by the program was vague and included irrelevant and erroneous data, and there was reason to suspect that its project managers had changed the reports so they would fit background cues.[4] The program was featured in the 2004 book and 2009 film, both titled The Men Who Stare at Goats

The walking though walls thing was pretty cool though, you can see it here re-created in the movie at 52 seconds in the trailer, but according to sources, this is what actually happened when they walked through walls in the real project too (it's a 2 minute trailer for the movie about it).

edit on 2020514 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

top topics

join