It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Corelation Between 2020 Elections and Uptick in Quote Unquote Racial Justice Themed Reports?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Work has been a tad busy for me lately, so haven't been able to participate as much as I'd like lately (though I have an interesting thread I want to start from listening to an old Coast2Coast AM episode concerning Boyd Bushman).

I have been trying to at least keep up reading the site, and I've noticed lately a blip in not just threads on ATS, but also echoed through the MSM, seemingly devoted to agitation/incitement around racial issues. Of course, the use of the phrase "race baiting" is a loaded term in the US, and by virtue of using it, one cannot be referring to any other social issues than those concerning the politics of grievance of some (not all) black constituencies against white folk.

You would think that with all that has gone on recently pursuant to the lockdown and COVID, and not just the US but worldwide, that if any minority group in the US would have grounds to voice concern, it would be among members of Asian communities. There have been a number of reports, even some reaching the MSM, of ill treatment of Asians due to the fear and anxiety related to China's role in the COVID outbreak. Ironically, by my imprecise count, I've probably noted in the last week more threads started about alleged racism exhibited towards African Americans than the sum total of all threads spanning the COVID epidemic relating bias against Asian Americans.

So this naturally gets the ol' wheels upstairs a turnin': what gives? Is this just happenstance, or is there more in play here. Presumably this is just random noise, not anything coordinated. It feels a bit odd to me, as I said, given that current events being what they are, Asians would have the most beef with how they've been viewed by society at large, but we've already digressed there once.

Could this in any way......be related to 2020 being an election year, and not just any old election year, an election year of epic proportions, and that would have been far from hyperbole BEFORE the whole biblical plague snip went down.

This is shaping up to be a historic election with all kinds of story lines in play, massive influence and power at stake, and links to diverse players in the geopolitical arena, even including Russia (after the fallout from 2016 quote unquote election meddling) and China (tension first from the trade war, now COVID). With so much on the line, it would not shock me to see groups, domestic AND foreign, resorting to any and all propaganda at their disposal to influence every last voter with a mind weak enough to be manipulated by stories in the MSM, without scratching deep below the surface of things.

On a site like ATS, devoted to conspiracy subjects, it's amusing to observe clear attempts at racial justice propaganda get raked over the coals, as the minds of those prone to ruminating on conspiracy theories are naturally cynical (even a bit paranoid?), so not usually fertile grounds to plant the seeds of conscious or subconscious propaganda. Yet outside ATS, the general public, are more susceptible, or at least /viewed/ as more susceptible, to having their thoughts and actions swayed by what they read or watch on Big Corporate Media outlets.

So, if there are any coordinated campaigns to stir up resentment of black voters, "cui bono?", or who would at least consider employing a strategy like rousing social discord by inciting the anger of African Americans towards whites, with particular vigor using that time tested page of the play book, the bogeyman of law enforcement.

The DNC seems to be an easy target, at least in the domestic political scene. It's not secret that in recent years the Democrats have had their own version of the "Tea Party" moment, with their party being subjected to gravitational pull from the polarized end of the spectrum (further left as it were). BLM has had a hand in this, albeit a role shared among competing interests of further progressive push of the party, be it #metoo, or opposition to Trump's initiatives to clamp down on illegal immigration.

But perhaps simply pinning any such trends on the DNC alone making a play at election year politics is facile. Sure, there are the perennially cantankerous and ornery malcontents splintered off the Democratic party, like the Southern Poverty Law Center, that are always pushing their agenda and making their political pitch via "lies, damn lies and statistics" as Mr. Twain once referred to it.

Remember, though, that intriguing nugget that came from the 2016 elections, concerning the Russians. It was reported among numerous media outlets, not just in the US, that the infamous Russian media trolls had made a play at influencing the black voting block. The allegatino was a controversial, if not inscrutable one, when considering that such a media campaign targeting a fraction of those that vote among the 13-15% of African American general demographic would have presumably only a very tiny ripple effect on national politics. Keep in mind, though, as the Left is so often keen on reminding everyone, the election for POTUS is all about votes in the E.C.. Could the Russians have done some arcane number crunching, and concluded that there was an opportunity at such a strategy for achieving some desired result in their estimation?

So that brings us full circle to the here and now: China. The Chinese are not Russia, but they have been perfecting their craft of mass manipulation and dispersal of propaganda among not only significant Chinese expat populations, but the entire world. The MSM has been lecturing us on China's propensity for political propaganda pertaining to COVID and the pandemic, and it's widely known that the Chinese can kick the virtual printing presses into high gear, glutting any and all media channel with information warfare as desired by the CCP.

Could the CCP have gleaned some important aspect of what Russia had been accused of doing in 2016: amplifying news stories about social inequities of African Americans? Think about it: not only does China have the capability to do so, now they have MOTIVE. Trade wars, biological wars, economic wars....how far of a stretch is it for them to move to /race wars/.

Some things to ponder as we get closer and closer to election season....

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
We have quite a few Russian Americans.

We also have quite a few Ukrainian Americans.

You know who didn't give one snip about vilifying either country.

Racial 'themes' are flat out bull snip.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The liberals are always gonna play some race card agenda to get minorities to vote democratic and it's a rouse. They plant crisis actors in places, particularly pro Republican rallies, protests etc and make up and act out some petty fake injustice that they hope will make the rounds on MSNBC CNN etc. Where they can yell "racism!" Ad nauseam and have their candidate act like they care about minorities when in fact it's only the vote of the minority they care about.

Minorities are starting to see through this BS and see they are being used. Look up candace Owens on YouTube and check out some of her debates and interviews. It's platinum to see her reem dems!

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
When California arrests Elon Musk we can all point at it as another case of the system abusing African Americans.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BerkshireEntity

The liberals are always gonna play some race card agenda to get minorities to vote democratic and it's a rouse. They plant crisis actors in places, particularly pro Republican rallies, protests etc and make up and act out some petty fake injustice that they hope will make the rounds on MSNBC CNN etc. Where they can yell "racism!" Ad nauseam and have their candidate act like they care about minorities when in fact it's only the vote of the minority they care about.

Minorities are starting to see through this BS and see they are being used. Look up candace Owens on YouTube and check out some of her debates and interviews. It's platinum to see her reem dems!

That's the first thing I thought of when I first heard about the Ahmaud Arbery incident. I knew something was up when I read that this incident happened back in February and some booming hysteria by a particular group decided to make it go viral...now?! Why and how these groups end up choosing the worst posterboys for this type of hysteria I'll never know either. Is it really that hard to find one real legitimate case that doesn't have a stinky trail and questionable details attached to it?!

edit on 12-5-2020 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Funny. Here in nz we have election this year. All of a sudden yesterday our race relations person has come out and told us there is a big rise in racism due to covid lockdown. Sometimes I think countries are reading out of the same playbook.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Race Baiting?

Is that when a Women's Track event is dominated by contestants with dicks?

ganjoa

new topics

top topics

join