It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 2020: Trump cuts U.S. research on Bat-Human Virus Transmission over China Ties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Remember this?

By SARAH OWERMOHLE 04/27/2020 07:02 PM EDT

Trump cuts U.S. research on Bat-Human Virus Transmission over China Ties

How about this?

Giuliani rips Fauci over grants to Wuhan laboratory

Rudy Giuliani questioned Dr. Anthony Fauci's involvement in grants from the United States to a laboratory in Wuhan, China, that has been tied to the coronavirus pandemic. According to a report, the U.S. intelligence community has growing confidence that the current coronavirus strain may have accidentally escaped from the Wuhan Institute of Virology rather than having originated at a wildlife market, as the Chinese Communist Party first claimed. During a Sunday interview on The Cats Roundtable, Giuliani questioned why the U.S. gave money to the lab. "Back in 2014, the Obama administration prohibited the U.S. from giving any money to any laboratory, including in the U.S., that was fooling around with these viruses. Prohibited! Despite that, Dr. Fauci gave $3.7 million to the Wuhan laboratory — and then even after the State Department issued reports about how unsafe that laboratory was, and how suspicious they were in the way they were developing a virus that could be transmitted to humans," he claimed.

Here's the title story by Sarah:

Trump cuts U.S. research on bat-human virus transmission over China ties

The Trump administration abruptly cut off funding for a project studying how coronaviruses spread from bats to people after reports linked the work to a lab in Wuhan, China, at the center of conspiracy theories about the Covid-19 pandemic’s origins.

The National Institutes of Health on Friday told EcoHealth Alliance, the study’s sponsor for the past five years, that all future funding was cut. The agency also demanded that the New York-based research nonprofit stop spending the $369,819 remaining from its 2020 grant, according to emails obtained by POLITICO.

So anyone ever hear of them?

Eco Health Alliance

Here's the link :

Partners

Johns Hopkins. I remember that when I first looked into COVID-19 Johns Hopkins was affiliated with one of the Bill and Melinda Foundations and someone had a building over in Wuhan, China working on "stuff"

Here's the Pravda,Ru article:

Pravda

US funding of manipulation of virus? And no I am not speaking about December 31st in Wuhan fish market, I am speaking about the second half of 2019 in and around Wuhan Institute of Virology, and I am speaking about alleged US funding of programs to study and manipulate Betacoronaviruses from bats in that institution. When we get the full truth about this, we will probably find out that the Chinese authorities could have acted sooner and we will possibly find out that the USA has its tail trapped somewhere in the story, whether as a participant in investigation, or was it Washington that asked Beijing to keep its trap shut after what appears to have been a tragic accident for fear that we might discover US-funded programs? Whatever the cause, and nobody can rule out a natural transmission from wildlife (although this virus is acting strangely, seemingly having the capacity to target genetic groups in different ways), and whoever is to blame, at the moment all is pure speculation. What is evident is that the World Health Organization did far too little, far too late, again, and this time the snake bit the hand of its charmer. We are lucky MERS, with its 34% fatalily rate, did not do the same as Covid-19 has done. Читайте больше на www.pravdareport.com...

Interesting stuff isn't it. My PhD brother who holds PhDs in Genetic Engineering and Microbiology said months ago he though that the Chinese were studying COVID-19 with bats and one of the researchers was bitten and became infected.

Thoughts, especially In Fauci We Trust?

edit on 12-5-2020 by Waterglass because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2020 by Waterglass because: tile

edit on 12-5-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 12-5-2020 by Waterglass because: revised

edit on 12-5-2020 by Waterglass because: layout change

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I have posted about the researcher who got bitten before. he was bitten then put himself into isolation for 2 weeks, then when he emerged he was allegedly then peed on by a bat. I believe he was removed from the lab after that.
Daily Express

That's just 1 link but there are plenty out there going back a couple of months now.
These bats they were experimenting on are not native to the Hubei province and have to be brought into the area. Here's a link to the "Bat Lady" who hunts these bats for research
Scientific America

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The rate things are going there is a potential for a war with China.

Whether it's an economic one or one with bombs is to be seen.

Although, one usually leads to the other.

new topics

join