It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you STRONGLY believe there is a God

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
originally posted by: Raggedyman
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Raggedyman: I don’t know your God vet, I am not assuming we have the same God
Egyptian religion and Judaism were significantly different faiths to suggest they were the same is childish
Leviticus was not a person, this is pointless, you havnt a clue what you are talking about but pretend you do.
This is just dumb

veteranhumanbeing: You are attempting to 'define' God. God is limitless therefor UNDEFINABLE. What arrogance is that! (you a human being) thinking you can understand the nature of your creator (of course you can as its proxy).

Raggedyman: Actually I can describe God, my God, easily, He explained it clearly and concisely Himself
God is love See, done Tell me what I think, how does that work, who are you exactly?

Um hum; YOU are Gods proxy (you have a legitimate voice). Who am I? I am just as you; A GOD PROXY attempting to explain WHY and BECAUSE.

Yep
You are your Gods proxy
I try to be my Gods proxy

Pretty simple

We don’t have the same God

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 02:46 AM
link   
a reply to: VeeTNA

No Veet, if you really cared, beyond lip service...

Leviticus was aimed at all the Hebrews, not just the Levite’s

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Leviticus was aimed at all the Hebrews, not just the Levite’s

Okay, then why is it called Leviticus, and who wrote it?
I can investigate this further with or without your "help", but if you'd like to take this opportunity to publish a mini-lesson you are more than welcome to do so.

I'm here to learn your point of view.
Share it, or don't; makes no never mind to me. Just interested in hearing what you have to say beyond insulting others and myself.

posted on May, 23 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Raggedyman: I don’t know your God vet, I am not assuming we have the same God
Egyptian religion and Judaism were significantly different faiths to suggest they were the same is childish
Leviticus was not a person, this is pointless, you havnt a clue what you are talking about but pretend you do.
This is just dumb

veteranhumanbeing: You are attempting to 'define' God. God is limitless therefor UNDEFINABLE. What arrogance is that! (you a human being) thinking you can understand the nature of your creator (of course you can as its proxy).

Raggedyman: Actually I can describe God, my God, easily, He explained it clearly and concisely Himself
God is love See, done Tell me what I think, how does that work, who are you exactly?

Um hum; YOU are Gods proxy (you have a legitimate voice). Who am I? I am just as you; A GOD PROXY attempting to explain WHY and BECAUSE.

Yep You are your Gods proxy
I try to be my Gods proxy
Pretty simple
We don’t have the same God

you dont know that you are clueless as to how this works

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join