It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Manslaughter or Murder via Covid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Firstly thoughts to the family of the ladies who were simply doing there job with one of them paying the ultimate price and leaving behind her loving family.

Here is the first story I have seen of possible intentional infecting another person with the virus

In the UK manslaughter is causing the death of another without malice aforethought and Murder which carries a longer sentence must be able to prove malice aforethought, in this case of a London ticket officer Mrs Belly Mujinga was spat at by a man claiming to have Covid 19. Mrs Mujinga was known to have underlying health problems.

What a sick thing to do anyway to spit at someone with or without covid 19, a truly low act which could pass on any number of germs, If the man in question is caught do you think he could be tried for murder, does her employer also have a duty of care which they may have failed in due to her underlying health problems?

Is this what people will do in todays society, knowing they could be carrying the infection and willfully passing it on to another person

Coronavirus: Victoria ticket worker dies after being spat at

Police launch investigation into coronavirus death of railway ticket officer who was spat at

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Well, if this goes through, I hope they allow manslaughter for those in healthcare who come to your house and get you sick for home health that really isn't needed....or tell you you need to come in for a doctors appointment which is unnecessary and you wind up with covid. I had to bring the wife to the ER and there were four others in the waiting room and even with social distancing, I still was at risk. At that time, wearing masks was not considered correct policy for us people. How many people got sick because they told us NOT to wear masks because healthcare workers needed them. Who do we charge with Murder or Negligent homicide, the heads of the CDC or the NIH. I had some old masks all along and they were two years old, no hospital employee should be wearing a mask that has been sitting in my garage for two years...yet they wanted us to donate them. How many donated masks were tossed in the trash because they did not meet the standards that Hospitals require for safety?

This virus is spread very easily, there is no way that someone can prove you got sick from someone in particular. It can thrive on a bag from the store or a package of anything for between an hour up to three days. I think this is just Lawyers trying to make money myself, ambulance chasers. I went out shopping at the super market yesterday with the wife, the virus was probably everywhere in that store, many people have the virus but very few people around here are dying or even showing symptoms. When charging someone with a crime, you have to show intent.....I was getting groceries, I wore a mask, but think about it, if I had it it is all over my clothes. Masks are also jokes, same as washing your hands over and over when you touch something.

The medical industry knows that some meds make us more susceptable to getting a bad case of this disease, why are they not telling the doctors to change these meds, they say it is not good to prescribe them for new patients but they should not change meds of people already taking these meds. I read a medical article done by NIH that stated seventy five percent of these people on those meds for preventive measures, meaning there is no evidence their medium high blood pressure is a risk of a problem, could be taken off of them....but should be done with a doctors consultation because twenty five percent of people do need these meds. But the AMA says no, do not change their meds. Should the heads of the AMA be held accountable for manslaughter? If I was on one of these meds I would contact my doctor and get his advice, not listen to a bunch of people running the AMA who do not know you or your situation.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Well, if this goes through, I hope they allow manslaughter for those in healthcare who come to your house and get you sick for home health that really isn't needed....or tell you you need to come in for a doctors appointment which is unnecessary and you wind up with covid.

That's totally the same thing as knowing you're infected, and spitting in someone's face.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

If that's true, that's a sick mf'r and he deserves to be charged if the woman's family doesn't find him and kill him first. There's not much out there that's worse than purposely spitting on someone to pass off something knowing it could kill them.

Off topic - Had a gay guy that worked here back in 2008 and openly admitted that he had HIV. He would threaten the girls here and tell them he'd scratch them and infect them if they pissed him off. There are also cases of people who see someone they think is beautiful, and will toss a glass of acid on that person's face out of spite.

People are f'ing sick in the head and those types deserve to be locked away from normal society for the rest of their lives. Unfortunately you can't determine which people those are until an innocent person minding their business pays the price.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

The doctors around my area have been doing video calls for appointments. You only show up for an emergency.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I have seen cases in the past of criminal transmission of HIV, only now while googling it have I read about Thomas Guerra

Will there be a new law for Covid19, as rickymouse this could prove difficult as the virus is everywhere, and could be passed on unintentionally from merely using a door handle after someone who is infected.

In the case I mentioned though the perpetrator allegedly stated they had it prior to spitting at the innocent victim.

A small minority of people are just so evil and deranged

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Murder. He knew he had it and purposefully infected others.

Kind of like those twisted gits that used to spread hiv around.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The British transport police and the Met police need to pull out the stops and catch this Muppet then get him charged with Manslaughter quick smart , given the amount of CCTV around stations the attack should have been caught on tape and his image should hopefully be clear enough to identify him , dirty scumbag that he is.

Condolences to family and friends of Belly Mujinga.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

This Muppet only claimed to have the Coronavirus when he coughed on a police officer and he got 6 months.

A man who coughed on a police officer and claimed to have the Coronavirus has been sent to jail for six months today [Wednesday 1 April].

Adam Lewis, 55 (16.09.64) was sentenced at Westminster Magistrates' Court after being convicted of an assault on an emergency worker.

The case is believed to mark the first jail sentence in London imposed for a COVID-19 related incident involving a police officer.
news.met.police.uk...

London is a Zoo.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
a reply to: LSU2018

I have seen cases in the past of criminal transmission of HIV, only now while googling it have I read about Thomas Guerra

Will there be a new law for Covid19, as rickymouse this could prove difficult as the virus is everywhere, and could be passed on unintentionally from merely using a door handle after someone who is infected.

In the case I mentioned though the perpetrator allegedly stated they had it prior to spitting at the innocent victim.

A small minority of people are just so evil and deranged

Yes, if that person knew they were infected and spit on someone, then I would say assault charges could and should be levied.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Anyone who engages in non-consensual spitting, biting, or scratching should be forced to compete head-to-head with bankers and politicians in a televised Olympic-style double elimination death match.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Unfortunately you can't determine which people those are until an innocent person minding their business pays the price.

Thats why it is important for us to all volunteer to be nothing more than faceless slaves sitting in our private prisons so that noone will ever be coughed on, spit on or scratched, even accidentally, EVER AGAIN!

Clearly we are all sick sociopath serial killers if we disagree.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Well, if this goes through, I hope they allow manslaughter for those in healthcare who come to your house and get you sick for home health that really isn't needed....or tell you you need to come in for a doctors appointment which is unnecessary and you wind up with covid. I had to bring the wife to the ER and there were four others in the waiting room and even with social distancing, I still was at risk. At that time, wearing masks was not considered correct policy for us people. How many people got sick because they told us NOT to wear masks because healthcare workers needed them. Who do we charge with Murder or Negligent homicide, the heads of the CDC or the NIH. I had some old masks all along and they were two years old, no hospital employee should be wearing a mask that has been sitting in my garage for two years...yet they wanted us to donate them. How many donated masks were tossed in the trash because they did not meet the standards that Hospitals require for safety?

This virus is spread very easily, there is no way that someone can prove you got sick from someone in particular. It can thrive on a bag from the store or a package of anything for between an hour up to three days. I think this is just Lawyers trying to make money myself, ambulance chasers. I went out shopping at the super market yesterday with the wife, the virus was probably everywhere in that store, many people have the virus but very few people around here are dying or even showing symptoms. When charging someone with a crime, you have to show intent.....I was getting groceries, I wore a mask, but think about it, if I had it it is all over my clothes. Masks are also jokes, same as washing your hands over and over when you touch something.

The medical industry knows that some meds make us more susceptable to getting a bad case of this disease, why are they not telling the doctors to change these meds, they say it is not good to prescribe them for new patients but they should not change meds of people already taking these meds. I read a medical article done by NIH that stated seventy five percent of these people on those meds for preventive measures, meaning there is no evidence their medium high blood pressure is a risk of a problem, could be taken off of them....but should be done with a doctors consultation because twenty five percent of people do need these meds. But the AMA says no, do not change their meds. Should the heads of the AMA be held accountable for manslaughter? If I was on one of these meds I would contact my doctor and get his advice, not listen to a bunch of people running the AMA who do not know you or your situation.

You chose to have two of you go to the store? Smart thinking. Double the fun.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

If I went in and forgot something the wife really wanted, she would shoot me. That death would be blamed on Covid19 of course, so she would not be charged with murder.
edit on 12-5-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

If I went in and forgot something the wife really wanted, she would shoot me. That death would be blamed on Covid19 of course, so she would not be charged with murder.

I know better than to send my husband to the store. He wont come home with what I asked for, but he WILL come home with a bag of donuts and a new chaninsaw or something.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

I know better than to send my husband to the store. He wont come home with what I asked for, but he WILL come home with a bag of donuts and a new chaninsaw or something.

OH Wow. Are you my wife?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

He did not come home with Ebola or free coupons for acquiring?
edit on 12-5-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

join