It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Officer Greg Anderson Pending Termination for Constitutional Beliefs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Officer Greg Anderson (Washington State - Seattle PD) is now on administration leave pending termination. Not quite fired yet but they are certainly priming the pump to fire him. This is the video he posted on his Instagram that may cost him his job. What has this country come to?

Follow-up video update from Officer Anderson:

www.bitchute.com...
edit on 12-5-2020 by Case74282 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Case74282

This is BS. He said in the video that his supervisor supports the same beliefs. Guess his supervisors superior didn’t feel the same.

What state was he in?

+5 more 
posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Fuhrer Jay Inslee wasn't happy and ordered his firing if he didn't take down the video.

On a positive note, this officer has a go fund me where it is already at almost 200k!

edit on 12-5-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

This is BS. He said in the video that his supervisor supports the same beliefs. Guess his supervisors superior didn’t feel the same.

What state was he in?

Washington State, Seattle PD. He said he respects his Chief of Police so it's clear the Chief of Police is getting heavy pressure from the liberal mayor and liberal governor. I hope more of his local police officers stand in solidarity with him.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Theres a good thread on this and his original video here

GOOD THREAD

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Wow, I applaud officer Anderson!

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

What he said was spot on. It's just a pity that other officers haven't come out and backed him. And he's right. With some of the changes that are coming, there will be blood on the streets. I just heard today that if you go out to dine in a restaurant, the restaurant will have to take your name, address, phone number etc and record it. It makes you wonder what all this recording of information is for?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnetteMorris

They have to do the same where I'm at. They say it's for contact tracing and only held temporarily. You know ... so they can be from the government and there to "help" if someone tests positive where you were eating.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnetteMorris

What he said was spot on. It's just a pity that other officers haven't come out and backed him. And he's right. With some of the changes that are coming, there will be blood on the streets. I just heard today that if you go out to dine in a restaurant, the restaurant will have to take your name, address, phone number etc and record it. It makes you wonder what all this recording of information is for?

Really? crazy, but not surprising at this point. I have not ate anything I did not make, since February, I'm gonna break down pretty soon and do take out..not ready for dine in(whenever that happens)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

We've been doing takeout and getting coffee from our favorite coffee stop since all this started. I want to try to support my favorite small businesses as much as possible while I can.

So we've been getting curbside and takeout at the same times from the same places. We don't do it often, but we haven't changed our behavior. Now, if people had been starting to drop over dead here right and left, we would have changed that routine, but it never happened. We don't have 100 cases in our entire county and only 1 death out of those.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

We've been doing takeout and getting coffee from our favorite coffee stop since all this started. I want to try to support my favorite small businesses as much as possible while I can.

So we've been getting curbside and takeout at the same times from the same places. We don't do it often, but we haven't changed our behavior. Now, if people had been starting to drop over dead here right and left, we would have changed that routine, but it never happened. We don't have 100 cases in our entire county and only 1 death out of those.

I started the trend in late Feb for health reasons(kidney stones) and just kinda kept going with it. I will break down and take out soon. I generally don't mind cooking though, it's the most cooking I've done in 4 years!

In the Vancouver Coastal area, with around 4 million population, there has been about 900 infections, with 80 or so deaths. I know about 5 people that were tested/confirmed, 2 in their 20s, one had a rough go. All recovered but lingering effects on 1.

They closed down arenas and restaurants/bars, personal services, etc around the middle of March, and introduced mandatory-ish social distancing..and common sense. Restaurants could do take out. It was a matter of choice for many other businesses, many shuttered..hopefully temporarily.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
this officer has a go fund me where it is already at almost 200k!

So making the video was a win-win for him.

There's another win in there that's yet to be realized. When the people have had enough, he won't be on the front lines getting shot by a citizenry who are quite fed up.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I quick correction here, he's with the Port of Seattle. If this was the city of Seattle Chief Best would have him publicly flogged for talking against the Liberal Agenda. After all Carmen Best thinks that people who illegally block traffic have more rights than the average citizen that follows the law. She also stated that if you are being confronted by an armed criminal you should just do as they want, and wait until it's safe to inform the police about it. Her take away was that if you fight back, you might interfere with the criminals rights (and no that wasn't a joke sadly)

The Port of Seattle is ran a little different, but this cop is correct in thinking that most of the force think the same as him, but I'm sure Inslee and the Police Union leader in Seattle have more to do with this termination than anything else.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnnetteMorris

I just heard today that if you go out to dine in a restaurant, the restaurant will have to take your name, address, phone number etc and record it. It makes you wonder what all this recording of information is for?

Because of this: www.cdc.gov...

Welcome to 1984.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

Thanks for clarifying that. Ironically, if police officers across the nation stood in solidarity with this officer and told their departments they would no longer violate people's civil and Constitutional rights there is literally nothing the states and cities could do except to lessen these restrictions.

People today do not understand there truly is strength in numbers. Let's all remember that the citizens of any country far outnumber any and all city and state officials. We genuinely do have the power.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   

But I don't want to be in 1984. I don't like it.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I too have been making my own meals. I used to love takeaway. It helped on the nights you were too tired or too busy to cook. I'm also beginning to grow my own vegetables again. I tried once before, but they all died. I might have more luck now though.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah. Sign of the times I think. I heard they're beginning to pass legislation to allow the police to come into your home and forcibly remove anyone, who has the virus. Scary times ahead.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Firing this person, seems unjust, but not necessarily 'inappropriate' given chain of command in Law Enforcement..

I heard on the dark side that they're considering PROSECUTING him for insubordination and failure to follow a direct order (from the Governor ?) to remove his video.

TALK ABOUT UNJUST! INAPPROPRIATE! Anybody else seen this?

ganjoa

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Liberals. They ruin everything worth a hoot, and support everything useless/worthless/pointless.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join