It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whitmer Orders Sheriff to Arrest 77-Year-Old Barber, But He Tells Her to Shove it

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure
a reply to: 727Sky

Sheriffs across my state of PA are not complying either.

How many counties are we up to now? Last I saw about 7 or 8 sent Wolfe a letter basically telling him to go # himself and they were opening up on their own timeline, not his.

His response was to threaten to withhold funding from counties and localities that don't comply with his Gestapo measures.
edit on 12 5 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

If that's how it works, does that mean the Fed can withhold funds from his state for not complying with Federal measures?

I'll bet the world would scream bloody murder over that one.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

If that's how it works, does that mean the Fed can withhold funds from his state for not complying with Federal measures?

I'll bet the world would scream bloody murder over that one.

We all know the rules are different for Democrats.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Heil Whitler!

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Follow-up:

Got a haircut this afternoon ... after being questioned by 'the Gestapo'. Didn't have the 'right ID', but managed to Social Engineer my way into the barber's chair after all.

I feel like a human being again.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Another one

A barbershop in the small town of McPherson, Kansas has closed down again after the owner was threatened with arrest for defying Gov. Laura Kelly’s edict against barbershops and hair salons opening in the state.

Luke Aichele, the owner of Luke’s Barbershop in McPherson, Kansas, a town with a population of less than 1,500 people, was threatened with arrest after he temporarily reopened his business, defying the orders of Kelly, who has allowed restaurants and retail establishments to reopen but not barbershops or hair salons.

According to local news, Aichele decided to reopen his business early in May because he is the sole provider for his family, and needs the essential income for his family’s survival.

Police issued an arrest warrant for him, and reportedly planned to arrest him on May 11. Rather than face arrest, Aichele compromised with police and agreed to temporarily close his business, complying with Kelly’s orders, until May 18. Aichele announced that the arrest warrant had been rescinded on May 9, though he may still be required to pay court fees for daring to reopen his business.

nationalfile.com...

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Again, I would express my true opinion of "whitmer" but it'd be grossly against T&C. Instead, I'll say I believe she's of very low intelligence with a total lack of capacity in handling any situation other than the status quo. This is precisely why putting someone into office on ideology alone is a terrible idea. When TSHTF, you want a capable decision maker. Not someone who believes they (a mere elected official) alone have the answers/ideas/solutions.

Look at Trump, he's surrounded himself with professionals to advise every decision.

Ignore unlawful orders. Its very simple.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Has Governor Gretchen been thrown out of office yet?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
Governor S**tmer isn't permitted to make law so it's all good.

No one person can yank a new law out their azz then assign fines and prison to it. Unless you're China engaging Hong Kong and that parallel is stark.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Just a heads up. There's a push to impeach Wolf.
www.wgal.com...

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Either they have the town wrong or they got the pop wrong. I grew up there and they have over 11,000 - 13,000+ in ole' Mac.

Wow, I went to the link in that article and read the Facebook comments. I recognize many of those names ... people I grew up around, went to school with, etc.

edit on 15-5-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
We all should look at this pandemic as an electability test. Make their job's dependent on their performance for once.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Sheriffs across my state of PA are not complying either.

How many counties are we up to now? Last I saw about 7 or 8 sent Wolfe a letter basically telling him to go # himself and they were opening up on their own timeline, not his.

His response was to threaten to withhold funding from counties and localities that don't comply with his Gestapo measures.

So, the County's responses should be to inform their Citizens that they can stop paying all State (and Federal) taxes unless/until this insanity is over, and they will be protected.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

It's a bit more complex than that. I'm an officer at a small social club. We've been shut down since March 16th. A full week before the mandatory shutdown. On that evening we got a phone call from the State Liquor people telling us that we couldn't open on the 17th. We are getting pressure to reopen. It wouldn't be that hard. Change the filters in the ventilation system to HEPA filters, remove a few barstools and switch to single use plastic glasses. We don't serve food. The problem is that the State runs the Liquor stores, so they won't sell to us. They hold the licenses of the distributors, so they won't sell to us. They can suspend the liquor license and arrest every officer who's name is on it and several other things.

In Pennsylvania, everything goes through the State. At any given time, they can suspend or revoke any license without due process.

posted on May, 21 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
ketsuko:

My oldest nephew got his hair trimmed black market earlier this week.

It staggers credulity, doesn't it? I mean think about it for a short while, just really think about it. You can only get your hair cut on the black market!

The world has gone insane. it is up to each and everyone of us around the world to begin practising common sense civil disobedience, or we are going to lose our self-esteem and dignity real quick.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join