It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One way to make China pay for the pandemic, here's how.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Advantage
Why do some want to make this only an American problem?? As if the entire world is not looking at China with clearer eyes recently due to their inaction and lies.

www.nytimes.com...

ANd

www.lawfareblog.com...

and

www.aa.com.tr...

Because all we have to go on are threads in here. And in here the minority of people calling for some form of conflict are Americans. Of course not saying all American people are saying this, as I do not know every American person, but on here, the majority if people saying all this bs about going to war with China or nuking China are Americans.

Thats not all you all have to go on.. there is a big ol internet out there and you have google . The WORLD is pissed off....

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Why do some want to make this only an American problem?? As if the entire world is not looking at China with clearer eyes recently due to their inaction and lies.

www.nytimes.com...

ANd

www.lawfareblog.com...

and

www.aa.com.tr...

Because all we have to go on are threads in here. And in here the minority of people calling for some form of conflict are Americans. Of course not saying all American people are saying this, as I do not know every American person, but on here, the majority if people saying all this bs about going to war with China or nuking China are Americans.

Thats not all you all have to go on.. there is a big ol internet out there and you have google . The WORLD is pissed off....

Hence the reason why I said I m going by this board. You cannot say how every individual is pi##ed off, and what action they want taken.

So, you can only go in what you hear. Also, what I find annoying is that fact that a lot of people refuse to blame their own governments in bow they handled the situation.

It's all China fault. Even leaders lime trump and Johnson who did not take it seriously for weeks, that's not their fault, it's China's fault. And do not get me started on the people who seem to have inside knowledge that this was set from a lab and see released on purpose.

Do much BS being spread and fear mongering. Why? Because they want all this BS to be real because they believe that means it will wipe the debt America has with China, so they are believing every BS story they come across.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join