It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey. Not new here. Just forgot my username and password. It's good to be back.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I joined here originally in about 2011 or maybe earlier. Can't remember. It could've been 2002. I left when the infighting got too bad. Went to Facebook. That was worse. Still there though. Then went to Minds, MeWe, Twitter, etc. Still on most of them. But I found I missed ATS. I even got into the secret room once. Never mind. I'll work my way back. It's good to be here. I look forward to catching up with everyone. Would love to talk to the old crew. Send me a friend request on social media.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: AnnetteMorris
Welcome back !!

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Your not alone I joined years ago but forgot my password, The powers tobe could not send usre rname and password even though it was connected to my email address which I have had since the early 90's.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Send me a friend request on social media.

don't do it, its a trap!

lol welcome back welcome back welcome back.

seriously though it is a trap.

link   

Hey Annette.
Welcome back to ATS.

link   
That sucks. I couldn't even remember my user name. I wrote it down somewhere. Ha Ha. a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Thanks. Good to be here.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Yeah. There was some rumour years ago that the site was run by NSA. Not sure if it's true. But anyway. I'm enjoying being back.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: smmiit

Hi thanks. It's good to be back. It's good to know you're still here too. Good times here. Look forward to talking to you again.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   

If you still know the email address you used, you may be able to get a password reset from the Owners.
Use the CONTACT US form.
This email address.
[email protected]

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thanks. I'll try it. It's so good to be back.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Dont feel bad.. I was here a while ago before this account. We moved across the country.. I had no idea what my address or anything was... so I had to make a new account when some stuff hit the fan and I HAD to blab about it with the others. LOL! Hey, it happens. Welcome back ( UNLESS your name starts with a B and ends with an ernard ! )

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

( UNLESS your name starts with a B and ends with an ernard ! )

Thy shall not say that name here! LMAO! How many times did that individual get banned?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Welcome here again....nice of ya to want to be back now....stand still while we scan ya....

OK....good to go girl...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: TortoiseKweek

( UNLESS your name starts with a B and ends with an ernard ! )

Thy shall not say that name here! LMAO! How many times did that individual get banned?

Thats one of the many ATS mysteries we may never know the truth of...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Thanks. I love it here. Don't know why I got tangled up with facebook so much. I can't wait to start posting.
Name starts with A. No B.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Thanks for the scan. I cleared I presume. I'm so excited to get started here again.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnnetteMorris
I joined here originally in about 2011 or maybe earlier. Can't remember. It could've been 2002. I left when the infighting got too bad. Went to Facebook. That was worse. Still there though. Then went to Minds, MeWe, Twitter, etc. Still on most of them. But I found I missed ATS. I even got into the secret room once. Never mind. I'll work my way back. It's good to be here. I look forward to catching up with everyone. Would love to talk to the old crew. Send me a friend request on social media.

Welcome back maam...but really? Youre like the threads...you never really go away!!

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks. I didn't realise how much I missed it until I came back. Weird.

new topics

top topics

join