It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Digital Health Passport

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   
in Texas I'd shovel # all day.....happy to....a reply to: American-philosopher

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Makes some people wonder if the virus was strategically "engineered" and released on purpose ?

Lots of "changes" are happening too fast !
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes I heard this theory on Ground Zero but what if the virus was brought on to make digital currency a mainsstay and do away with cash.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
Of course it's racist!!!!!! Everything is RACIST!!!!! Wwwaaahhhhh

BUT... is super serial racist..

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

we don't want to hear this but a member of ats said in his vision thread......that this is what starts the fire throwing....is how he put it.....global refusal to ID and the op was in terror shock because he broadcasted it.....it would happen......our bro.....
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Hey speaking of that isnt REAL I.D. Supposed to happening in a couple of months.

www.dhs.gov...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
we don't want to hear this but a member of ats said in his vision thread......that this is what starts the fire throwing....is how he put it.....global refusal to ID and the op was in terror shock because he broadcasted it.....it would happen......our bro.....

If you're referring to the post I think you are it read like the ramblings of a meth addict who.aint slept in a week.

After not being taken seriously he then started another thread about fire raining from the sky which was also scoffed at.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Double
edit on 1152020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

They can push it all they want, but don't see it being a hot item in America LOL. In Europe though there is a big Baaaaah! from the sheep and it will sell well.
a reply to: putnam6

Are you sure. If your employer mandated that you have to get his in order to return to work?? what would you do??

LOL, my employer is me LOL, and though he is a bombastic curmudgeon, he is smart enough to know that among a plethora of issues it's pure discrimination.

Hypothetically your assertion with a capital A S S is exactly the problem, no business can discriminate to that level and this sets up a huge battle on discrimination laws if nothing else. If something like this is ever implemented here in the US I'd imagine over 60% would refuse to abide by it.

Regardless if I had COVID or not once it's over I should be able to go work anywhere else I'm qualified. LOL, what's next scanning for Herpes? that will knock out 50% of the population. COVID just doesn't reach the level to screw with personal freedom and individual rights

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Vaccines.

Ive been vaccinated for all sorts of stuff... and most of them I agree with and were necessary. The problem is they just have to give them to you all at once and it plays hell with you. Ive had a mass vaccine when I was a kid.. in the arm and have the usual scar from it. Its a dimpled circle. The other was for soemthing else overseas and got them all at once and I got sick as a dog.

I dont do flu vaccines.. and I dont believe there will be a vaccine for covid just as there never has been one for MERS or SARS. Lotta money and time.. and nothing can be done. If they come out with a vaccine for this one.. its BS. I wontr be taking that one either. They can deny me work.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
And the multiple vaccines idea has been rolled out... money money money money money

www.msn.com...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

The whole thing stinks to high heaven and everywhere you have a little bit of a look behind headlines, that creepy little Gates guy is to be found.

Not buying it.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

My family, all of them have already said they would take a vaccine that they are willing to download the tracking app, that they are willing to do the chip that Gates, has been talking about, they will take whatever needs for the good of everyone else. They are not readers, they do not believe the Government of any country would be able to turn against it's people. The think it laughable that there was ever the idea that the Government and some dark powerful elite would be trying to take over the top, to change our lives or anything that we've discussed amongst other conspiracy theorists.

I will not take a shot. I will not wear a badge. I will not give up my rights freely in anyway shape or form. Sadly I do think it will come to the point that you will be held down and given the shot whether you want it or not. Times are changing. Why do I suspect this? Because every day on the news, in interviews I am seeing politicians from across the world, celebs from across the world so called medical and non-medical experts use three words that just a months ago was not as scary as they are now and those three words?

"THE NEW NORMAL"

Those words will be etched on the future.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Repetitive, hypnotic programming language. All over.

Change your behaviour.

Change society.

Change government.

Change law and order.

Oh, yeah, also there's a virus so wash your hands or whatever.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Truer words.

Speaking of washing hands, a few weeks back I made a realisation about something: Remember when the US and Russia had their collective fingers on the button and the masses in both countries were spit scared that they might end up being vaporized by nuclear bombs? Well as you know they were taught duck and cover not because it was going to save them because it wouldn't but I think it was a way to calm the masses. Give people a feeling of control over something that they couldn't control and it feels as if we're getting the same treatment with the washing of the hands.

Feels like the governments fear people going nuts because they feel like they have no control over what might happen so instead the governments come up with the modern Duck and Cover aka: "Hey wash them hands. That'll protect you. Wash them every time you go out. Every time you touch something. Just wash them hands. Wash them hands real good and you'll be okay".

I think that's the government's attempt to give the people the feeling of control.

Am I being nuts??

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Reinforced group think through group behaviour.

Simple acts.

Duck n cover.

Wash your hands.

Comply and obey.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Seems like washing your hands is good advice, but I was thinking along those same lines in regards to face masks.

It has been a lot of mixed messages on the effectiveness of anything but properly using expensive professional masks, shields, gowns, etc. I've heard everything from they don't to a damn thing and may even harm you to some can be better than 70% effective for the simplest face coverings. Even though, early on, they didn't recommend face masks, they do now, even a scarf if that's all you have. I'm believing that they know it's greatest effect is psychological and that they use that.
edit on 11-5-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yes and if the people all wanted masks they would say you don't need them.

If people didn't want them they would demand you have to wear one.

It's about control and compliance.

Forced behavioural change.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

"We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false."

Many keep looking at everything through the lens of a single virus, and thats intentional. But all this has been going on for years and years and years.

"Digital Health Passport" is a great example. It isnt about the item itself but that it accomplishes *exactly* the same goals that have been openly pursued for years.

The whole "back and forth" on masks, for instance, is pretty much the same tactic we saw with WMDs in Iraq. Just applied a bit differently.

All the mask talk completely shapes the conversation and narrative. Very few talk about things like them good ol salty masks. Very few ask "well, how can we make them more effective" or anything of the sort.

Or, similarly, how the behavioral conditoning of interaction on major internet platforms extends quite nicely to "real life" when the other person is wearing a mask. Or isnt...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dwoodward85
a reply to: American-philosopher

"THE NEW NORMAL"

Those words will be etched on the future.

Strange how fast they came up with that.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I had a family member who was in school while that scare was going on. He told me that when they did the drills he would sit at his desk and continue to do his work.

He said that the school admins would hound him and threaten to punish him for disobedience. He said he woukd just calmly state that if a nuclear blast were to actually occur that hiding under a desk wouldn't do a thing to protect anyone. That his grades were more important than living in fear, and that he wouldn't have his aspirations pushed to the side just because it made others uncomfortable.

Living in fear is how those in authority keep us in line. The people who scream at the sky and tell us we're evil and the enemy for not following what our would be authoritarian leaders are the ones living in fear, and are made uncomfortable that not everyone thinks like them or wants the same things as them.

The fearful want the government to take care of them, so they don't care for people who don't want that. They hate people who don't want the same things as them, because the one's who aren't living in fear is what hampers the fearful from getting what they want.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I for one never believed this sh#t came from some bat soup over there in China. It's always been either China or the US releasing this virus on purpose and that's if this is all caused by a virus and not something like 5G. I used to think the whole 5G paranoia had the strong potential of being just that, paranoia. Looking into it and listening to the explanation from Dr Buttar about the possible effects, I'm not so sure it was paranoia all along. Just another thing to add to the list of What The F#ck Is Going On?!
edit on 11-5-2020 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join