It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cell Phone Data Records Shows Shutdown of Wuhan Virology Lab in October

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

I have not even lived in the UK!

Not everyone has the "quality of life" as you, and quality of life is different from person to person. Someone's quality of life could be the fact that they feel safe knowing if they fell ill, or someone in their family fell ill, they will not have to worry about medical bills or being turned away! Which has happend in America!

Not everyone wants or thinks like you.

You were the one to engage this conversation with me in the first place. I have already stated if you care to read... If your quality of life is a mud hut and one goat then I will not debate you on that....

So what is your point other than to bitch at me...

I have lived all over I even own property in the PI, not that I would go there to live permanently.

I could not live in the UK for what I pay for in America... simple fact. I would need to down size, limit choices and so on...You are the one who asked me, not the other way around. I gave you examples that you asked for and all you do is say, ya but everyone has a different view of the quality of life...OK I agree, go to UK and enjoy it then.

edit on 14-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

Wait wait.. so you are saying you LIED about your location when making your account?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Well this goes nicely off track - about this cell phone data, you know, the one the OP was on about, the one before all the WW3 Doom Pron started and dragged this thread into the same as all the others.

This cell phone data - is there anything more to corroborate those sources? How would they know that it was specifically the lab and not a problem with the local cell phone tower?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You know what! It's been funny reading your posts. They do not make any sense, but still fun to read!

So UK people live in mud huts lolol

You have never been to the UK, so stop lying.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Wait wait.. so you are saying you LIED about your location when making your account?

How have I lied a out my location?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

You know what! It's been funny reading your posts. They do not make any sense, but still fun to read!

So UK people live in mud huts lolol

You have never been to the UK, so stop lying.

Why are you so aggressive?

I said... If that is what a person sees as quality of life then so be it, and it plays along your line of thought that quality of life in many ways is what a person internally feels, so no need to spin my words into something I didn't say.

We can say that there are poor people in America, and poor people in the UK, OK....Some situations you might be better in another country based on your economically status, but when you look across the broad range of life's quality, America does extremely well in the broad range while other countries may do something well, but lack in other ways.

If we looked at the middle class I will keep going to back to the fact that much of one's quality of life is based on choices available and what you can afford. I could live in the PI cheap, afford a good deal, but choices are seriously lacking, so what is my quality of life at that point? I could live in Holland where much is paid by the state and the middle class lives a minimalist lifestyle as they pay a lot of taxes and so that is how their culture evolved, but what does a person do if that is not the life they want? They have little choices available as they are forced down a path as a society. The important part is you can live as a minimalist in America too, or not, it is your choice, and that provides the quality of life I'm talking about.

Lastly you can pull a middle class family from the UK and put them in the US you will see that the affordably of how they live here is much better compared to there. Just as I said if an American middle class family went there they would need to cut and downsize based on their same wages. I also said we have 50 UKs one can pick from... you like your environment cold and wet, hot and dry, hunting, sports, water so on and so forth... Wide range of choices to live exactly as you like.

Its all about choices and what you can afford...at no time did I say the UK or any place else was a horrible place to live. If we were all multimillionaires it would not matter where we live, would it? Same with the poor, their life pretty much sucks everywhere.

edit on 15-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

This cell phone data - is there anything more to corroborate those sources? How would they know that it was specifically the lab and not a problem with the local cell phone tower?

I guess the key thing that NO ONE has brought up is did the cell phone data go back up once their lock down ended? Is it still 200,000 lower today than before the virus? If it is still lower then I would say a lot of people died, as it is almost a requirement by the Goverment to have a cell phone there.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Ok ok, you are too funny, but I will leave you with this. Look at all the countries ranked in the world for quality of life. America barley gets into the top 10, and before you start crying and screaming, neither does the UK.

Again, you are going by your own experience, and not the experience of everyone in your country, so pretty makes your argument pointless.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Ok ok, you are too funny, but I will leave you with this. Look at all the countries ranked in the world for quality of life. America barley gets into the top 10, and before you start crying and screaming, neither does the UK.

Again, you are going by your own experience, and not the experience of everyone in your country, so pretty makes your argument pointless.

You asked and I engaged... I have lived in France, Germany, Korea, PI, Japan and they equal about 15 years combined and in America AZ, CA, OR, WA, TX, OK, AR, FL, NY and spent a good amount of time in 70+ countries, so ya it is based on my experiences, so next time don't ask if you do not want an answer.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

It says Brighton UK in your profile picture. And you said you never lived in the UK. ergo lied.

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

It says Brighton UK in your profile picture. And you said you never lived in the UK. ergo lied.

Where did I say I never lived in the UK. I have posted many times on here thst I live in the UK. Why would I do that if I was pretending not to live in the UK? I was born and bred in the UK.

So please tell me how I lied?

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Whats next when its confirmed that the CCP and deep state released this on purpose, tte mutliple heads of that snake will be cut off, Chinas economy will be hit hard, global trade will be adjusted to punish China.

And then it will be up to the people of China. Rise up and revolt, or stay in squalor in a failing/soon to be failed communist state...and/or the CCP will press the button and start WW3.

But I don't think the USA, under Trump and others, will allow it to get to the brink of WW3.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Where did I say I never lived in the UK. I have posted many times on here thst I live in the UK. Why would I do that if I was pretending not to live in the UK? I was born and bred in the UK.

PAGE 4 last post. It sure looks liek you admitted to not living in the UK. Or were you confused?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   

PAGE 4 last post. It sure looks liek you admitted to not living in the UK. Or were you confused?

Please quote it, cannot be bothered to go back and look. If I did tven it was a typo mistake obviously. I have never said in all my years on ATS that I lived anywhere else apart from the UK. Only time, was when I lived in China, but I can't even Renner if I was a member then.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Had a quick look. Nope, I cannot see where I said I was not from the UK. In fact, have been debating someone on here about America and the UK, with him saying quality of life is better in America than my own country UK.

So no, I have not lied about where I am from, and where I live.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If China had an accidental leak, you can bet your bottom dollar western intel knew about it within hours. I wonder who they informed, and why the delayed response in stopping its spread. The crashing of the economy is weird as we haven't really much of an economy left to crash. We only have a blame game, and a culprit.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: ketsuko

If China had an accidental leak, you can bet your bottom dollar western intel knew about it within hours. I wonder who they informed, and why the delayed response in stopping its spread. The crashing of the economy is weird as we haven't really much of an economy left to crash. We only have a blame game, and a culprit.

Why so?... Why would the US know about an accidental leak within hours?

Im thinking.. someone at the lab called in sick one day believing it was the flu. So even the CCP didnt know at that point.

A week later the person fell seriously ill and so did their spouse.. unfortunately, they visited the meat market to buy some food while sick...

and just like that... welcome to 2020

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Had a quick look. Nope, I cannot see where I said I was not from the UK. In fact, have been debating someone on here about America and the UK, with him saying quality of life is better in America than my own country UK.

So no, I have not lied about where I am from, and where I live.

Your post at the very bottom of page 4 of this thread has this as your very first sentence:

I have not even lived in the UK!

Now maybe you see why member yuppa made the statement?

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Oh I see now. That was supposed to be "You have not even lived in the UK" do not know how that happend. Obvious mistake because all the way through this thread, and even the debate eith that person, I clearly state I am in the UK.

Cannot even bloody edit it!

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

That’s because you were too busy running your mouth of — you missed your edit window.

You’ve diluted the crap out of this thread with your UK nonsense.

Take a chill pill dude.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join