It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CORONAPANIC: Field Hospitals Prove an Enormous Waste of Money and Resources

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: odd1out

originally posted by: eletheia
a reply to: 727Sky

Who are the financial benefactors?

Follow the money.........

You know I was in the same camp. now I am not so sure. I have racked my brains out to figure who benefits from all of this. I can't, for the life of me, see a true winner where the money is concerned. I would love to hear you expand on this, so please do. What entity benefits from all of this solely in a financial way?

What money? Unless you count all those trillions they supposedly recently rolled off the presses, there is no real money. Digital and virtual money, and a lot of excuses or a failed economy is all I see.

I am not sure about all the hospitals, but the one nearest me, put up a huge tent, blocking up the parking lot. It has never been used, and is now being used for storage.

The overkill is doing much more harm than if they had let it play itself out, the way they did cholera. Which is still a rapid moving, deadly disease, that has never gone away.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Wow talk about using hindsight - this is like asking why did anyone but the winner bet on the lottery.

Damn if you do Damn if you don't.

Loads of profits made in the pandemic, expect from now on, one every 5-10 years, probably 10 as we wont have fully finished paying for the previous 1 in 5.

If you want to follow the money follow were YOU spend your money, did you give it to the cheap import or more expensive local? Start with the billions trade in your neighbourhood support your neighbours

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I don't think there was a choice on whether to deploy the hospitals though, to be caught with pants down on the chance the model was accurate or even conservative. So yeah, assuming the decision makers were trying to respond in the best way possible, I'm sure they were very wasteful but I can't imagine the tragedy that could have been the other way.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
China.

a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
I don't think there was a choice on whether to deploy the hospitals though, to be caught with pants down on the chance the model was accurate or even conservative. So yeah, assuming the decision makers were trying to respond in the best way possible, I'm sure they were very wasteful but I can't imagine the tragedy that could have been the other way.

Fair assessment.

The problem I have is the refusal to adjust their approach in the face of new data showing everything has been an over reaction.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Wow talk about using hindsight - this is like asking why did anyone but the winner bet on the lottery.

Damn if you do Damn if you don't.

Loads of profits made in the pandemic, expect from now on, one every 5-10 years, probably 10 as we wont have fully finished paying for the previous 1 in 5.

If you want to follow the money follow were YOU spend your money, did you give it to the cheap import or more expensive local? Start with the billions trade in your neighbourhood support your neighbours

Not really. There were plenty of people who said early on this was an over reaction.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This country has truly scumbag, filthy rotten human beings in insanely higher numbers than I ever thought we did (and I am one of the few people who DONT believe the old, "the vast majority of people at heart, are good people and honest people." Especially in the last decade i have decided, half the people are not but are self-absorbed, apathetic, and selectively compassionate....usually only showing superficial compassion and only when there is an audience to see how wonderful a person they are...the desperation for thumbs up, stars, likes and subscribes has bled out into real life and are a necessary motivation for many people to act outside the scope of self-interest) and this scum is turning up in places I didn't expect it to. When even healthcare workers are willing to participate in these shenanigans, people we can only find peace if we feel we can trust their judgement and moral compass, then just imagine how widespread sickening, childish, criminal, and vile behavior must be in the hearts of the people of the world.

As far as the wasted resource topic though, did anyone NOT see this coming from a mile away!?

*On one hand you have people saying personnel is stretched to its limits and nurses and doctors are having to pull endless shifts for upwards of 48 to 72 hours

•then those same people laying off double digit percentages of their healthcare workers.

*Then the next day they allow a news broadcast from the news in which the waiting room and beds are overflowing

•while in the hours to follow, a private citizen goes and records an empty waiting room and countless unoccupied rooms.

*Next day they are saying they are totally our of supplies they desperately need as nurses are humiliated having to cut bra cups out to use as face masks,

•then some person taking a look in the dumpsters out back and the masks and gloves and various items being claimed to the federal commission who is tallying up to payout for expenses, all piled up in quantities in the tens and hundreds of thousands, unopened, in the original packaging, thrown out as garbage.

*Then Trump is murdering citizens of _________ city by handling it so poorly there's no room for more patients in the entire state.

•Thr next day, when field hospitals open, they go unused and the same people can't be coaxed into acknowledging the previous day's complaint or giving a response regarding the arrival of the field units.

It's willingness to be a filthy criminal and ugly soul abusing something meant for good person if it means personal gain (money or agenda) and in another respect it's a golden opportunity for seeing inside specific people's hearts Trump has handed us...

...and it's not the first time he has...so much of his term has really shined a light on just the filth of the filth. His first episode of a similar flavor came when he knew so so many people were selling or trading EBT for heroin or meth and the same people were saying they were starving and needed more each payment. Even people who were ineligible themselves but who received funds because of a child in their care. So he started offering huge boxes of food, more than enough for any person or family each week to many who had been on welfare for AGES...a decade or more some of them. Did that make them happy? Tons more food instead of money altogether? Cuz problem is hunger right? No, they lost it. Began violently and obnoxiously protesting his presidency.

So oh it wasn't hunger, well the children were likely hungry 24-7 and without hygiene necessities, but the problem was they wanted more drugs for nothing or they were spending the money we as a nation hand those in need to stay healthy and buying 2500 sodas each week to sell for cash to spend on an iPhone.

These medical people are showing just how void of decency even they can be and that theyre violating their Hippocratic Oath, behaving in ways that kills patients in the long run, all to show how morally superior they are in their politics or for the more executive employees, the focus isn't on therapy for sickness, but on how they can hand the biggest most out of this world explosive total amount on their hospitals bill to the nation and any body who isn't covid, especially one whom they can claim needed ventilation, is empty work and space taken. Any hospital supply shortage is awesome...unless some jerk finds a way to supply the items claimed and not the value of the items in cash...they don't give a rat's about masks they care about the 2$ for each mask they can pretend to be short. I wonder what other industries would see such horribly hidden, blatant attempts to defraud the nation and taxpayer and at such out of control frequency. We know auto maintenance places are nothing but scamming thieves 7 or 8 out...maybe even 9 out of 10 times. Docs? Who'd have thought?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: odd1out

You know I was in the same camp. now I am not so sure. I have racked my brains out to figure who benefits from all of this. I can't, for the life of me, see a true winner where the money is concerned. I would love to hear you expand on this, so please do. What entity benefits from all of this solely in a financial way?

There have been many replies in my absence covering your question,

on who benefits financially covering any reply I might have made.

However there is also when this is over the economy of countries who

were just coming out of the last recession of the banking crisis, and

these same countries have been spending on 'field hospitals' which it

seems have been little used, on substandard and frankly unusable ppe

and breathing equipment, subsiding wages of people who have through

no fault of their own been unable to work! and small business's too.....

So this next recession is on the people, not the banks........be grateful

to the government who saved your lives!!

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
geez....whining trumpers never let a friggin tragedy get in the way of saving a buck in hospital supplies....all the while, there is no one watching what trump is doing with the 3 trillion in taxpayer money...he said he will be the sole auditor of that money...this from a guy that's already been convicted of fraud TWICE while president...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Just an idea and don't get me wrong I do think they've wasted a ton of cash and overblown some of it but could the lockdown be a reason these hospitals are not in use? Just an idea before I'm attacked as being gullible etc.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
So all of these supposedly smart people missed the fact that the models were based off incomplete numbers which immediately made every number suspect, yet they ran with it as if it was ironclad fact.

Leads me to only a couple of points for why... they know there is a second latent factor to the virus and were off on the timing of its impact.

The entire population control conspiracy is true and they are setting us up for the big one... (by the way living in object poverty has probably killed more people than many wars combined)

Or Big Pharma really does own it all, and are now pushing fear and paranoia so fast and hard to set up profits for the next couple decades.

ETA: whats the right answer, no clue all I know the curtain has not set on this charade just yet and the next act will suck something fierce.
edit on 11-5-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Pretty much -its all a test plan, for how far can I go?
Oh, farther?
Ok, bend over more.

Don't get me wrong, I am wearing a mask, and cleaning #, but other than that I am going about as normal.
I dont see any problem with that.

But the majority of idiots staying at home cowering is something else.

Then again you have the college age sector which is doing nothing at all and they have the highest case load.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
Actually, some of those models are still tracking fairly accurately.

Yes, it is amazing isn't it... almost like they are manipulating the stats in real time to make them fit the models.

Of course they would never do anything like that... would they?

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Actually, some of those models are still tracking fairly accurately.

Yes, it is amazing isn't it... almost like they are manipulating the stats in real time to make them fit the models.

Of course they would never do anything like that... would they?

All those different countries and groups, with all their different agendas, all collaborating to lie? To whom? To what purpose?

Not even slightly likely.

edit on 12/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

All those different countries and groups, with all their different agendas, all collaborating to lie? To whom? To what purpose?

Never heard of the 'New World Order'? The elites? The globalist cabal? The WHO and UN are all in on the agenda.

Get with the program.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
That's what they said when they failed to have PPE stored away. A waste of money to have it sit there. They built the field hospitals because they thought they may need them. Just because they didn't doesn't mean it was a mistake.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Never heard of the 'New World Order'? The elites? The globalist cabal? The WHO and UN are all in on the agenda.

Get with the program.

Yes, but while there are without doubt those with globalist agendas, they don't work with each other. They are even at odds because they all want to be the guys 'on top' and not some other guys.

To assume that it is possible for such a giant and long-lasting conspiracy of opponents to exist is crazy.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

They are Killing them Softly in NYC ...........

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-5-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Yes, but while there are without doubt those with globalist agendas, they don't work with each other.

You would be wrong (as usual)...

Yes, there are different factions vying for different levels of control - and, I believe, there is also a secret cabal fighting for and that actually values freedom and liberty

To assume that it is possible for such a giant and long-lasting conspiracy of opponents to exist is crazy.

To assume such would not be wise, I agree.

But it is really all out in the open. All you have to do is have the eyes to see, and the willingness to research.

The UN website is a treasure trove of information in and of itself. Then you have the writings of the likes of Carrol Quigley and many others who have all been quite clear in their vision of a future ruled by a cabal of globalist elites.

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Cuomo , Psycho -Killer Qu'est-ce que c'est !

edit on 13-5-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join