It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi says Vote-by-Mail Will Be in Next Coronavirus Stimulus

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Democrats going wild with "vote by mail" scam now that we have a world panic situation !!

Frau Speaker says the next stimulus will have it in there !!!!

All the big names are in favor of this major vote fraud magnet.

The Democrat agenda is on full steam ahead !!

Electing Democrats to heavy duty power positions will make the NWO as easy as 1-2-3 !!!

Democrats taking full advantage of the virus crises that they may have had a hand in causing on purpose !!! 😈

Pelosi: Vote-by-Mail Will Be in Next Coronavirus Stimulus

Sunday on “Full Court Press,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) told host Greta van Susteren vote-by-mail would be in the next coronavirus stimulus legislation.

Pelosi said, “Well, let me stay a couple of things. First of all, I’m proud of our state of California. Jerry Brown, when he left, scores of billions of dollars of surplus. That’s all gone because of the virus. That’s all gone because of the virus. So, to those who make that charge about, ‘oh, they had problems before,’ it has nothing to do with that. This is strictly, what are your outlays for the coronavirus? What is your revenue loss for the coronavirus? That’s what has the support of Democratic and Republican governors across the country. It strictly about this, and it’s about nothing else. It has nothing to do with anything else in the budget of the governors. And we will come and our bill, also have funding for vote by mail, which we think is essential and supported by Republicans across the country. They like voting by mail. They have more of a habit of voting by mail.”

Hillary Clinton: I Hope Other Governors Follow Newsom’s Lead and Order Vote-by-Mail

Stacey Abrams: ‘There Will Be No Democracy’ Without ‘Universal Mail-In Voting’

+11 more 
posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   

First of all, I’m proud of our state of California. Jerry Brown, when he left, scores of billions of dollars of surplus.

Source

Billions of dollars in surplus ?

Well I guess because they never bother to clean the snip off their streets.

They're pushing this vote by mail pretty hard.

What an freggin fraud.

edit on 10-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If the Dino-Dems are pushing this then it's wonky.

Very wonky...

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

supported by Republicans across the country. They like voting by mail. They have more of a habit of voting by mail

I didn't think anyone could be drunk enough to think that, much less say it. Geeshs

Mail in Voting is the biggest enabler of fraud one can think of in an election. I would like to say she's lost it, but really I think the whole lot of them have lost it.

edit on 10-5-2020 by Guyfriday because: The mistake made me look drunk ...

+13 more 
posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
It's straight out theft is what it is.

They need funding for mail in ballots?

My hatred for Pelosi grows more by the day.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Or does Pelosi need my money to pay illegals to stuff the ballots in envelope's and drive them to that failure called the USPS?

+19 more 
posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Can we just be honest?

When leftists say, "Vote by mail" what they mean is they will vote for you.

+7 more 
posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If there was EVER a time to impliment blockchain voting.

IT's now.

We can't afford to let Pelosi and her party rig another election.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Getting elected this year is just a homeless persons signature away.

+4 more 
posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Getting elected this year is just a homeless persons signature away.

I know 2 things.

1. Trump will get the majority of votes in the majority of counties in the majority of states in November.

2. Trump will lose because the evil leftist meat-twinlie douche-tards will cheat.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   

2. Trump will lose because the evil leftist meat-twinlie douche-tards will cheat.

Gun owners should be building a safe space for their guns for just such an event.

They are on the chopping block of those freggin cheating commies.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Is that verbatim?

My god....I got the overall summary of her comment, but I had to read it again several times, sentence by sentence.

For f#'s sake California, can we vote her and the rest of her geriatric, fuse blown club members out of Congress???

If there's not a significant political shift in California this coming election, I'm voting to put California in my rearview mirrors PERMANENTLY.

We all have a short time on this planet, and I refuse to suffer past the end of the year in this sh#thole nightmare. Enough is enough.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

For f#'s sake California, can we vote her and the rest of her geriatric, fuse blown club members out of Congress???

Well that's going to be exponetially more diffcult with mail in voting, and her crooks are the ones doing the counting.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Make it simple. Voter ID with paper votes.
It is true that today, there will be no fair and just voting anymore.

All the dictators from the local to the federal must cheat and will cheat to stay in power. Why? Remember the "spider web trap" they set us up for, if they loose their power grip, they too will have to live in the "spider web " of no return.

So, yes, for the see able future, fair and just voting is out the door.

Do have a question though. Who are the Dems and Repubs that are anti-American that are in Washington D.C. ?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The democrats are doing all they can to destroy this Republic.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It's even simplier than that.

If you can wear a mask to the grocery store you can wear a mask to the voting booth.

# Pelosi and her parties cheating rear ends.

+9 more 
posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

She does say all of this, but something was off about the interview, so I would suggest looking around for a better recording of it, as well as a full copy of it.

She does say all of this though, but then again she is also known for grasping at grains.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
We need to stop Donald Drumpf from stealing the 2020 election!

Say no to vote-by-mail!

Say yes to voter ID!

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Won't happen. Voting by mail is a secondary option not primary. It's also punctured with fraud as seen in Fla's Broward County. I am all for another voting method but it shall be backed with fingerprints. Living prints. And they must all be verified 100%. Doesn't match a live voter it is tossed out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join