It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A personal view

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: MrRCflying

This is the face of something preventable, if we all do our part.

Sorry, but I don't think it is. I will pray for her recovery.

This is a highly contagious virus. I am pretty sure anyone who can get it, will get it.

I disagree. The virus can be contained and limited. We would all get it if there was no lockdown. But eventually things need to open. Especially in low virus areas.

Agree. Even when things do open, I think we will still need to be careful for some time so we don't see things pick up again.

I have to go. I am sorry if the picture offended anyone. I just want people to be careful, not do more harm than good. I am hoping my aunt pulls through this, but I feel for all the families of the ones who have not. I am just having such a hard time warping my head around the callous attitude towards others, even within my own family (brother in law, and father in law).

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
reply to: MrRCflying

She did test negative

So then your a fear mongering liar. Your aunts old — get over it!

He/she said that the tests may be faulty because she has the symptoms. It's not fear mongering as there are many who have tested positive with similar symptoms.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The point of the thread, summed up better than the OP.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

She did test negative

Does that make her life worthless? My mother is older, with more issues than her, I am trying my best to protect her. Is she worthless?

What is a life worth?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I understand the emotional heartbreak. People also react emotionally to the economic strain the lockdown has created.

The virus created a shroud of mystery and people are unsure how to react. Also, viruses tend to feel like BS until you have it.

I have a girlfriend who might die if she had the virus do to issues with her lungs. So i feel the lockdown is necessary for some parts of the country. But i also understand those who need a lockdown to end or ease up for their work life.
edit on 10-5-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrRCflying

She did test negative

Does that make her life worthless? My mother is older, with more issues than her, I am trying my best to protect her. Is she worthless?

What is a life worth?

The game is over, you told a BS covid19 fear mongering story - your Aunts life isn't worthless - it is cherished, but your BS covid 19 story is worthless.

ETA - Everybody who gave this fraud a Flag needs to remove it.

edit on 10-5-2020 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

The point of the thread, summed up better than the OP.

A bit heartless.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

OP feels like the tests are faulty. OP should have included that but no need to bash the OP like he's a psy op agent over a simple mistake.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

OP feels like the tests are faulty. OP should have included that but no need to bash the OP like he's a psy op agent over a simple mistake.

Who posts a pic of their dying Aunt? He needs to give himself an uppercut.

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

In her state she clearly did not give you permission to take this picture and share it on the internet.

Whatever point you're trying to make isn't worth stealing her dignity.

You have no right and should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

He's just venting. No need to be rude about it.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

She did test negative, but they have her in the Covid ward, every symptom is there. 

So she tested negative and they put her on a Covid ward?

That sounds like attempted murder to me.

edit on 1052020 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Why ? Do you trust tests everytime ? The tests are certainly fallible .

There's some horrible posts on here and the op is right .

Complaining about fear mongering ? snowflakes , this is reality get used to it

Worrying about the economy ? ; in thrall to rich capitalists losing money - try getting the debt written off instead , it's imaginary money anyway

Thegovernments gaining too much powers ? Paranoid , ill informed . This virus is very dangerous , that's what to take from the need for lockdowns.

Doctors calling it bs and getting thrown from windows ? BS . Medics calling lack of PPE and getting thrown from windows . Straighten facts up

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

In Russia you don't get thrown out a window.

You fall.

Three Russian doctors fall from hospital windows, raising questions amid coronavirus pandemic

Three frontline health care workers have mysteriously fallen out of hospital windows in Russia over the past two weeks, heightening public attention to the working conditions for doctors and medical professionals amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Two of those health care workers are dead, and one remains hospitalized.

All three incidents, which are being investigated by Russian law enforcement authorities, have prompted intense discussion in the Russian press and on social media.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

She did test negative

What is a life worth?

Ummm...I’m afraid that your aunts life...isn’t worth a damn to that...individual...or to a great many other echo chamber circle jerkers...

See...they all accuse everyone that has a concern for the health and welfare of family members as being consumed by fear...when in reality...they’re even more afraid than you or I or any else is for that matter...

That’s why they continually strike out and call names...and denigrate...and despise...and cast aspersions...
It’s all about attempting to deflect from their own deep seated fear quotient...

It’s also a unique glimpse into the real character that’s usually buried under a crap load of hubris...

We should be glad...really...this exposure of their inner person’s to the light of day...is honesty...out for a stroll...

I mean...I may be a callous asshat...but I do reserve compassion...even for them...and theirs...

YouSir
edit on 10-5-2020 by YouSir because: Clarity demanded...and I...well...I acquiesced...

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

What is a life worth?

Ask that of a cancer sufferer who has had their treatment delayed.....

Patients waiting for transplants that are on hold.......

People with severe symptoms who cant get a doctors appointment......

People waiting for heart surgery.......

People with cancelled surgery appointments which they waited 6+ months for......

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

She did test negative

What is a life worth?

I just hope they are not over treating and causing suffering because of the virus. The tubes to me seem invasive and painful and possibly hurt more than help.
I will never let them be used on myself if it comes to it.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

Worrying about the economy ? ; in thrall to rich capitalists losing money - try getting the debt written off instead , it's imaginary money anyway

Thegovernments gaining too much powers ? Paranoid , ill informed . This virus is very dangerous , that's what to take from the need for lockdowns.

Doctors calling it bs and getting thrown from windows ? BS . Medics calling lack of PPE and getting thrown from windows . Straighten facts up

On the contrary, this virus is very dangerous to vulnerable people.

Why the fck did they put her in a room surrounded by Covid patients if she tested negative for the virus?

Think about it before judging me.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
If this thread is an insight into the human race it's time perhaps we were put down, some of you people are really sick individuals...

OP it's tough losing a loved one, awful seeing them unwell like this I hope she recovers. Try not to take on board what some of these people say, they're scared and are projecting it onto you, try and ignore them if you can.
edit on 10-5-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: DoctorBluechip

On the contrary, this virus is very dangerous to vulnerable people.

Why the fck did they put her in a room surrounded by Covid patients if she tested negative for the virus?

Think about it before judging me.

Gotta agree with you, I really hope OP is mistaken. They threw his aunt in with covid patients after she tested negative? All because her symptoms were similar. WTF? The symptoms of covid are similar with other problems and are not really unique for only the virus. Did they not test her a second time before assuming covid? This thing is so out of control that anyone who makes a post pointing things out is a heartless and everyone who wants to be very cautious a pansy, but there is middle ground. If keeping the lockdown had a resolution, you know a plan, then some of us could be onboard, but it doesn't and it's like kicking the can down the street, then walking to it and kicking it again. Till what? A vaccine 12 months away that may or may not work? Where would we be by then? Honestly what this has done to the psyche of people and the economy scares me more than corona. But I haven't lost anyone close to me because of it and know many have. And as if we didn't have a divide before, the gap got wider. The after effect from this will be felt for quite some time. Best we return life to some sort of semblance of normalcy or at least survival, while that is still an option.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join