It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta Told Lawmakers Payment for Steele dossier Was Split 50-50 Between DNC and Campaign

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Another exposure from the House secret transcripts recently declassified show how the MSM had BS stories about who may have paid for the now debunked "Dossier".

Apparently John Podesta and Debbie Wasserman Schultz lied according to a CNN "report" 🤣

But low and behold, the real story was the DNC and the Hillary Clinton Campaign split the costs 50/50 🤣

Some of the real truth is outlined in the article.

Lots of "conspiracies" coming true and lots of Democrats crapping in their collective pants too 😆🎃

John Podesta Told Lawmakers Payment for Steele dossier Was Split 50-50 Between DNC and Campaign

On October 24, 2017, it was disclosed that the DNC and the Clinton campaign had paid Fusion GPS through the Perkins Coie law firm to create the dossier. This disclosure was made by the firm’s general counsel in the letter below.

On October 26, 2017, CNN reported “three sources familiar with the matter” had told them that in private discussions with congressional investigators, both 2016 Clinton campaign manager John Podesta and former DNC chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz had “denied any knowledge about an arrangement to pay for opposition research on President Donald Trump.”

One of the sources told CNN, “The interviews happened before this week’s disclosure that the Clinton campaign and DNC paid for the research. Senate investigators may seek to further question the two top Democrats and dig deeper on the origins of the so-called Trump dossier.”
🤣🤣

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Not a surprise... but good for the public to know.

BUT -- and this is a big "but" -- anything "Hillary campaign" actually equals Podesta as campaign manager... and I'd bet dollars to donuts it means Podesta doing Obama's bidding... again/still/always.

I'm not falling for the "Hillary! Hillary! Hillary!" narrative. Hillary had no power. Obama had all the power. And Podesta was his righthand goon. Further, Hillary's done. Obama's just getting started. And Podesta is the one to watch. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

+4 more 
posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

It's turning out now that Obama knew everything and probably "approved" and "disapproved" because he is a jealous micro-manager 🚬😃

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Didn't the FBI pay for it also?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

LOL! You just know that Obama had his Hillary's victory speech all ready to go... and it was all about him!

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I seem to remember John McCain being intimately involved in the origins of this. Wasn't he the courier, or something to that effect?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I like truth....too mad the whole truth is so rare in the USA, Deception gets exposed, but if the deception is among the head people it usually is not prosecuted. It is not illegal to deceive people in this country as long as it is done right I have found.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I seem to remember John McCain being intimately involved in the origins of this. Wasn't he the courier, or something to that effect?

He got it somehow and proceeded to spread it everywhere he could, but I don't think he had anything to do with it's creation.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

So it was an attempted coup by Obama and Hillary.

Shocked face.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'm going to need to start a list of all the folks Hillary & Obama are about to throw under the bus.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

He got it somehow and proceeded to spread it everywhere he could, but I don't think he had anything to do with it's creation.

Patient zero?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Under the bus ?

Isn't it more likely to die of 'natural causes'.

edit on 10-5-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

It was originally Republican oppo research that got dropped because either the candidate that it was started for folded or it wasn't going anywhere, but there are some indications that McCain was involved at some level, yes.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
R's never hired Steele. D's did.

Steele went to McCain.

The left OWNS spygate.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The owner of the Washington Free Beacon (a republican donor) hired Fusion GPS to compile opposition research on Trump during the primaries. Once Trump was nominated, he dropped it.
Fusion GPS then began shopping around for a new employer. Hillary/DNC hired them and, at that point, they hired Steele.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I'm going to need to start a list of all the folks Hillary & Obama are about to throw under the bus.

Podesta
Comey
Clapper
Brennan
Ciaramella
McCabe (a disgrace to Andys everywhere)

Who else?
edit on 11-5-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   

How are old Pennywise doing these days?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Donna Brazile said the DNC deferred all decisions to Hillary Clinton's campaign. So while Podesta isn't wrong it was 50/50. The reality is that Clinton was running the DNC at the time. Sooo was it really 50/50 if her campaign ordered the DNC to pay?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So it was an attempted coup by Obama and Hillary.

Shocked face.

The nerve
The unmitigated gall

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
No wonder fiction writer Christopher Steele refused allow Prosecutor John Durham to come interview him 2 months ago.

Source: www.reuters.com...

He'd be mysteriously snuffed out, if he agreed to talk.

Or maybe that's just the "official" line.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join