It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I have many times removed growth from my skin. Have used suction on a veruka I undermined with a pin, a wart I half dissolved with fruit juice then sucked it out with compressed air.

Anyone else destroying skin parasites without the medicals charging us a fortune?

I also removed a tooth, toe nail, potential skin cancer lump and some itchy skin

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

Could you explain more about this suction cup you use? Do you think rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide would work better than fruit juice?

What fruit juice did you use?
edit on 10-5-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   
DIY surgery with chemicals and a vaccum cleaner - what can possibly go wrong ?

i eagerly await the first ATS member to do DIY brain surgery

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I hope they live stream it

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I remember a story years and years ago, a story about a guy who was into doing surgical procedures on himself. Apparently he was in the middle of doing an appendectomy when he couldn't finish the surgery and called for an ambulance.

I think that was before internet or maybe before everyone had the internet, I don't remember, but I never fact checked that story. It was likely an "urban legend", at least I hope it was. He was described as laying there, opened up with his stuffings pulled out and couldn't put them back in.

Emergency dentistry and simple surgeries like cleaning a wound and closing it with some stitches, could become necessary, but hopefully you have someone to help that knows what they are doing.
edit on 10-5-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Typo

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Could you explain more about this suction cup you use? Do you think rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide would work better than fruit juice?

What fruit juice did you use?

Modified bike pump, converted so it sucks as you pull it up. Juice was from a Satsuma.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

The first time I wanted to remove a tooth I attached myself to the gas, next thing I remember it was 2 days later and the gas had run out.

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

This is my favorite ATS post of all time. Thank you for that.
edit on 5/12/2020 by DictionaryOfExcuses because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Last year I got Gout and apart from the pain in my feet I had a growth develop on a tendon in my finger, between the knuckle and mid knuckle on my forefinger.

That part of the body is like a sleeve of skin and one vein you can see like a highway.

Anyway I went to the DIY store and got a craft knife and cut the skin about 50mm from the vein and then moved the tendon and growth into the open air. Weird looking lump attached to the tendon I tried to cut it off but putting pressure to cut it just moved the tendon and my finger!!

I bit a bit of the lump off and it was chalky or dusty once broken.

Anyway I gave up, I got some tablets for the gout and the lump must have dissolved.

top topics

join