It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Linguists needed-Arabic and Pashtu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
HELLO SPORTS FANS.... I'M NOT THAT NEW-MESSAGE IS

If you are interested in exotic travel, meeting new people, and helping save lives... contact me. You can UTU me. As you know, many people in Iraq and Afghanistan have lost there lives, in many cases because the forces there didn't know what the people were saying. Looking for Arabic and Pashtu speakers willing to go to Iraq or Afghanistan for a minimum of 90 days. After 90 days, you will be re-evaluated and you may wish to extend your service. Thank You and Have a nice day. comsec281

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Not sure you should have posted that under "introductions"

To me, it looks like nothing but spam.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Maybe in wrong place??? Direct me to the correct one please

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
looks like you got it moved to BTS.

Maybe you should have started it with a bit more thought? That way, it might have stayed on ATS.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Biker Eddie, I'm biker "Sarge" AKA: comsec281 maybe if you would have directed me to the correct site I would have done it myself!!

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by comsec281
Biker Eddie, I'm biker "Sarge" AKA: comsec281 maybe if you would have directed me to the correct site I would have done it myself!!

If you had taken the time to look through the different categories, then maybe you would have found the correct place to post your thread.
As it turns out, it looks like the moderators moved your thread to BTS.

Maybe for future reference, you might want to ask the mods where to post any topic. Click the suggestions tab above.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
All the meds I'm on make it a little rough at times to focus. I'll try harder next time. Besides, I was trying to add some humor to a very serious subject. I need Arabic or Pashtu linguists, not useless guidence. But, thanks anyway. You did your best to help.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by comsec281]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

All the meds I'm on make it a little rough at times to focus. I'll try harder next time. Besides, I was trying to add some humor to a very serious subject. I need Arabic or Pashtu linguists, not useless guidence. But, thanks anyway. You did your best to help.

[edit on 13-3-2005 by comsec281]

And you did your best to try and spam the board.

I gave advice, not useless guidance. Think before you write. being flamed is not a nice thing.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Look slick, I am not spamming anything. What I have are positions available for anyone qualified and part of those quals are meeting govt standards. You can have your opinion. Flame me??? this is how I handle people with attitudes:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Look slick, I am not spamming anything. What I have are positions available for anyone qualified and part of those quals are meeting govt standards. You can have your opinion. Flame me??? this is how I handle people with attitudes:

Spam is spam, no matter how you dress it up.
If it wasent, then it would have remained in ATS.

I handle people with attitudes by hitting the "ignore" button.

[edit on 03/12/04 by Bikereddie]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
The term "spam" refers to unsolicited commercial e-mail. This may be unsolicited, but this is a message board, and I have a message. A message I do not believe you are qualified to respond to. I asked for anyone that is interested to contact ME. If I posted it in the wrong place: bend my dog tags and send me to hell, I really don't care. (about sending me to hell. I care about posting it in the wrong place) If all you have to do is post bs msgs and complain about my mistake: get a life. remember there are better ways to utilize your time.
:w:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
And here we have the ignore button. And guess what? it works too

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Well, this turned into a mess, didn't it?

I'll close this thread up. Perhaps you can compose a new one when you're not medicated and better able to both explain your request and conduct yourself in an adult and non-insulting manner.

new topics

top topics

join