It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armed vigilante mob shows up at home looking for teenager

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
a reply to: neo96

Nope. Not at all. Just social injustices and civil issues.

Hope that helps.

I'll be waiting with baited breath for when your quest for "social injustices and civil issues" leads you to some topic other than scraping up news stories involving white vs black confrontations.

There were plenty of recent instances of Asians being targeted due to ignorance involving COVID-19?

Those stories are much more topical and relevant, with all that's occurring in society these days. Asians have a long history of being targeted for the race, including many instances involving black perpetrators. Wonder why you haven't started a thread on that subject.

THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMMMM...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

After hearing about stories like this, I start wondering if the media is trying to stir up a race war or if's it's just things coming to light more and citizens standing up for their rights and fighting back against bias, ignorance, bigotry and just plain stupidity.

My wife was watching a CNN segment on the jogger shooting in Georgia; the segment was during Cuomo's show. In it, the attorney for the victim's family and one of the victim's family were interviewed. No voice was given to the defendants or their side of the story.

Not once was the jogger's criminal history mentioned.

Not once was the previous car break-in's in the area mentioned.

Not once was the victim's odd behavior of bum rushing an armed man mentioned. We will know, hopefully sooner than latter, if the toxicology reports indicate any evidence that the victim was under the influence during of any drugs or alcohol during the confrontation.

So yup, I think the MSM, and it sycophants, are certainly giving it a go. They seem to be very interested in stirring up racial tensions.

I agree with you 100%. I can't wait to hear if the jogger had alcohol in his system; hear about his past criminal history, etc. I also can't wait to find out about the old McMichael's past; his previous arrests, if there were any disciplinary reports in his LEO history. Also wanting to find out more about the DA, his handling of cases, the police department...EVERYTHING. I think we all should know more to understand how this all unfolded.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Just like to point out was listening to Dana Louesch the other day 1: in the video she saw she had no issue with the joggers actions you drive up and draw down on someone expect resistance, and 2: she was irate with the dad and son, killing someone that appeared to be just jogging they also through actions like theirs are why Concealed carry people have to go through so much training.

If a hard core conservative thinks the dad and son are in the wrong its probably safe to say they were in the wrong.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

It seems you are equating what happened based on conservative vs liberal thinking. This is more of a humanity based issue. And also, this is the wrong thread to delve into such matters.

Click the link below, please, and add/continue that discuss there.

Jogger shot by father and son duo

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Nope you are wrong I reported what a hard core conservative had to say about it, my opinion right now is wait to see if the courts screw this up before I get angry, if they get it right but it took a little longer then it shows the issues with that police force and DA.

The state of Georgia has requested the DOJ investigate the handling of the case, so right now things are moving as they should once the corruption was shown.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

If a hard core conservative thinks the dad and son are in the wrong its probably safe to say they were in the wrong.

LOL. Says who? You?! I would rather take the advice of a licensed professional who is not affiliated with the case NOR who is affiliated with the right or the left to make a reasonable assumption. You are surprising me. :-)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

So you ignore the facts I listed to get upset over a speculative statement...

the system IS working right now, yes the dad and son should have been arrested from the word go, the video never should have had to be released to get things moving, but they are moving now and the State AG requested the DOJ investigate the handling of the case to help prevent further good old boy system covering.

So once again right now letting the system work is our best bet and any freaking out is liable to do more damage than good, anything else is just baiting to try and push an agenda.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

My question is why would they feel the need to send a dozen armed and agitated people to random homes looking for their girl. She had runaway from home. The scared the $hit out of the 18 year old. He got so worked up and scared, had his mother not stepped in and saved him, the outcome most definitely would have been different.

So it seems wrong house, wrong guy. He didn't even go to her school... So it wasn't random houses and it seems once they finally figured out he was a different person they left.... As per his words...

I still don't like the whole white guy goes after a black teen as the narrative since the whole story was about a dad looking for his stupid runway daughter...geez.

As I said before what they did was incredibly wrong and the few who got booked will get theirs for such stupid mistakes.

<< 1  2   >>

join