It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Asked The WHO To Help Cover Up Coronavirus, German Intelligence Concludes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
More reports of China's Communist Party delaying and covering up the severity of the outbreak until it was too late. This time it is the German intelligence services reporting this. Of course the W.H.O. and the CCP are denying the report.

I don't think the CCP and WHO are going to fool anyone.

www.taiwannews.com.tw...

dailycaller.com...

Chinese Leader Xi Jinping personally asked the World Health Organization to delay the release of critical information regarding its coronavirus outbreak, German intelligence has concluded.

“The BND’s verdict is harsh: At least four, if not six, weeks have been lost in Beijing’s information policy in the fight against the virus,” Der Spiegel reported.

BND is the native German acronym for its Federal Intelligence Service. Four to six weeks of additional preparation time could have avoided the global pandemic entirely, according to a study published in early March. Researchers at the University of Southampton found that if China had acted and gone public with its information just three weeks sooner, it could have reduced spread of the disease by as much as 95%.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

The actual article your links are referencing is behind a paywall. That said this info is damning if true.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
I was searching to find if there were some more reliable sources about this. I found this:

www.jpost.com...

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: alomaha

Thanks. If Der Spiegel can prove there was a phone conversation between Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus and President Xi Jingping after they have denied there was one then I will be inclined to believe their story.

Your link is also interesting because of the idea that the virus likely started in southern China than in Wuhan.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Yes, this report is going to have VERY serious implications. I wounder who stands behind releasing this report and publishing it in Der Spiegel (one of the most influencal newspaper in the world). This is not to be taken lightly.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Well, when one sees Germany, Sweden and Australia fighting China back it means the chinese really blew it

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think is time for serious retaliation against China. Globally.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Potentially we won't have to.
How much is owed to China?

I have a feeling it will be 0 soon.

It's the Chinese retaliation we will have to worry about then.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

It doesn’t work like that, China own currency, unless you change your currency, or devalue it, you cannot get rid of it.

I also think that China are in a precarious position, they stand to loose a lot more, there are a hundred nations able to take china’s position of low cost manufacturing. India for example...
edit on 10 5 2020 by Forensick because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick
So they'll get paid back in worthless US currency whilst the rest of the world starts using the "amero"?

Or are they too smart to give a loan that could be unpaid so any dreams of not paying it back are just based on my ignorance of economics?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: Forensick
So they'll get paid back in worthless US currency whilst the rest of the world starts using the "amero"?

Or are they too smart to give a loan that could be unpaid so any dreams of not paying it back are just based on my ignorance of economics?

It depends on what underpins the loan. Look I’m not sure if we are at crosses paths here, I don’t think China are in a position of Strength, the US just prints up more money, it doesn’t have real debt, just an ever increasing number with no intention to repay.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

whilst the rest of the world starts using the "amero"?

What is the name of that Areosmith song again ?

"Dream on
Dream on
Dream on
Until your dreams come true...."
You know , that hasn't really been a thing since 2007.
Well , Rand Paul did keep the torch lit until 2010 .
Was supposed to happen by the year 2000

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

Go on. You start. Stop buying "made in China".

To OP. There appears to be quite a lot of anecdotal and actual evidence that China had been covering up Covid-19. Additionally, it is apparent that China has been influencing, if not controlling, the WHO.

Why are people surprised. China is a ruthless dictatorship. They don’t care about anyone except the perpetuation of the Communist Party and power.
edit on 10/5/2020 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Are we any closer to the "Globo" I wonder.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
In August of 2010 the WHO declared the swine flu pandemic was over .

But the swine flu continued into 2011 and made a lot of people ill in Europe the UK and the US that year.

Doctors and governments refused to recognise the outbreak and dropped pandemic preparedness.

Easy come easy go. The UN is crawling with pedalos as we found out when Oxfam and other charities were getting in the neck for hiring underagers after the Haiti earthquake.

Every international organisation is corrupt eg FIFA and as for German intelligence , they're really bad .

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

And yet these DUMBASS celebrities did a big fundraiser for he WHO simply because Trump cut funding to them.

Celebrities asked OTHER PEOPLE to donate their money to the WHO because they are selfish pieces of sh*t

WHO and China have a lot of blood on their hands!

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Move all of the factories out of China. USA, Ukraine, Poland, India whatever. Everyone gains, China loses. Unfortunately there is very high number of corrupted and influential people pretty much owned by China that we have to worry about.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Why are people surprised. China is a ruthless dictatorship. They don’t care about anyone except the perpetuation of the Communist Party and power.

That sounds like a lot of governments!

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

Move all of the factories out of China. USA, Ukraine, Poland, India whatever. Everyone gains, China loses. Unfortunately there is very high number of corrupted and influential people pretty much owned by China that we have to worry about.

Seriosly? You think people in these countries will work 7 days a week on the same money? Of course not! Prices will go up, people will not be able to afford them, then businesses will start failing.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: KiwiNite

Seriosly? You think people in these countries will work 7 days a week on the same money? Of course not! Prices will go up, people will not be able to afford them, then businesses will start failing.

You may be right... But,
Weren't the same arguments used in regards to slavery?
edit on 10-5-2020 by Krahzeef_Ukhar because: Editing is fun

top topics

<<   2 >>

join