It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope I'm here with you, ATS! For a long time...really hope so.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: DietWoke

Tell ya' what, boy....I'll give ya' a rope, even borrow you a horse...and we'll ride out to rope some calves, just you and me...just you and me!

You really are a silly boy! You amaze me. Open invitation for YOU...any time, ANY where!! You think I'm daring you...you're god damned right!! Any time...any where!! C'mon, Cowboy...tough guy!! One day...you might even meet JACK! LOL!! (Jack will make you run home to mama faster than a cat chased by a coyote!)

You think what I write is "fiction"? Just come out one time, just once!! You'll see your "fiction".

Unlike you, I live in the REAL world...and you just live to be a troll on the internet. SO, if you want to show your wares, then just come on out!! Just one time...PUNK! It will be amazing how fast your "lunch" gets "ate"!! LOL!!

What a pussy you are!!

Lakota stands about 14.7 hands, and Reno stands at 16 hands...your choice. Lakota is fast and she knows how to pull, HARD, so when you jump...you better be ready! Cuz she'll yank that steer behind you faster than you can wink!! Little BOY!!

Reno is much faster, much more a hand in the saddle...(i.e. LOOK OUT!!) Reno is snorting and dripping at the gate, sheen on his neck. He doesn't like anyone...especially the steers, he's downright mad! If you don't throw the rope right, Reno will run over them...just CUZ!

So, you tell me, little boy... who's the PUSSY???

ANY TIME...ANY WHERE!!!

I'm waitin!!!

Just ONE time!

This made me chuckle and not because I agree with you but it's funny that you call someone a "pussy" yet you made a pity thread about you, LOL.

🤡

posted on May, 12 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Muninn

you call someone a "pussy" yet you made a pity thread about you, LOL.

🤡

👆

edit on 12-5-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk
Speaking of magnesium it naturally competes with calcium which is essential fir generating heart contractions.
Calcium helps the heart contract and magnesium helps it relax.

What Does Magnesium Do for Your Body?
www.healthline.com...-in-heart-health

If you want to up your magnesium I would recommend topical spray magnesium.
betteryou.com...

edit on 13-5-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

<< 2  3  4   >>

join