It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things Most People DO NOT KNOW about former President Barack Hussein Obama.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

His grandmother is on tape saying that she was there when he was born in Kenya.

His grandmother died "peacefully in her home of cancer" the night of the 2008 Democratic primary results.

A coincidence, of course.

~Shrug~

And I guess we shouldn't go into someone breaking into the White House (because that's pretty easy) and stealing McCain and Obama's passports and birth certificates and other certificates of proof that they were eligible to run for the office.

edit on 9-5-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Get your tinfoil hats here, tinfoil hats for sale. Get your tinfoil hats here...Hats for sale Get your tinfoil hats!
Hats for sale...
Utter nonsense.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari
Did she by chance call into Larry King and tell that story, before dying?

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: smurfy
Thank-you! Your insults are inspiring and confidence building.

Well the left is well known for their kindness and tolerance for everyone.

I use their attacks and insults as a gauge of my thread's effectiveness. The more mouth-foam from them, the better!

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: skybandit
Get your tinfoil hats here, tinfoil hats for sale. Get your tinfoil hats here...Hats for sale Get your tinfoil hats!
Hats for sale...
Utter nonsense.

You don't need a tinfoil hat if someone thinks for you.

Relax... you're fine.

Just tune in to your regularly scheduled programming, download it, then go to bed.

You will be fine!

Someone is taking care of your life so you don't need to worry about thinking anymore.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: skybandit
Where did that term "Tinfoil hat" originate? Is there such a thing?

+1 more 
posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: skybandit
Hats for sale...
Utter nonsense.

If millions were questioning where you were born how long would it take you. How long would it take to provide documentation. For me, it would not take long at all. It took him over a year to provide something and that is with no baby pics. I could provide both in about less than 24 hrs.

Truth is you are wearing the tinfoil hat. Nobody would wait that long to clear their name except someone trying to hide something or create something. Oh, and no independent researcher got to look at it. Smash that Reyolnds wrap on your head tight.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Barry Sotero

At the bottom

May I also remind you that two other recent presidents really did change their name out of family pride and loyalty. Leslie Lynch King Jr. legally changed his name to Gerald Ford when he was 22 and William Jefferson Blythe III became William Clinton when he was 15.

Just like Tom Cruise is not really Tom Cruise. Made up names.... I knew about Bill, but Ford He completely fabricated an identity.

Regretted my vote for "change" the day after he took office. Supported M B which was created by Nzs. Ironically promised to end all wars but started 8 new ones.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Wow!
You guys are still about the birth certificate.
Look what Trump has done for you, and I would imagine you believe the covid-19 is fake.
www.bbc.com...

And, yes tin foil hats are as real as Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.
Hats for sale, tinfoil hats for sale, get your tinfoil hats here;
www.ebay.com...

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyFox
Barry Sotero

Is a bottom

Fixed that for you.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Him and his wife are lawyers, they are not typical black people, they have been part of the elite for many years. Color means nothing, he is not a common person, he believes he is above the rest of us. But so are many in congress and many politicians are deceivers, the more they deceive the people the more power they seem to get. Color has nothing to do with it either, neither is party affiliation because there are jerks in all parties.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   
He is not the first black President. First half black President. If a President is elected with two black parents they will be the first black President.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
He is not the first black President. First half black President. If a President is elected with two black parents they will be the first black President.

Um....

Obama's father was from Kenya, his father's family was mainly Arabs. Barack Hussein Obama's father was only 12.5% African Negro and 87.5% Arab (his father's birth certificate even states he's Arab, not African Negro).

So he was actually our first Caucasian-Arab President.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

You don't think he still has control over those Drones do you? I mean I know they are in the hands of the US Military, but it's not like we haven't seen back-hacks of the systems before.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

True, I forgot about that.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The "Scandal-Free" OBAMA Administration is about to be highly embarrassed, and possibly legally charged.

Spying on AP reporters and James Rosen.

John Brennan’s CIA caught spying on Congress and Brennan himself caught lying about it.

Eric Holder, who called himself Obama’s “wingman,” held in contempt of Congress.

Hillary Clinton’s private server and sending and receiving classified information in her emails.

Just a small sample because we could go on at great length about the scandals of the Obama administration which media ultimately pretend never happened exactly because no one was ever held to account.

Now, as it’s all, finally, being unraveled, and the spotlight is on Obama himself, it sounds like he’s getting awfully nervous.
More at: www.redstate.com...

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: skybandit
Nice, isn't it, very helpful and quite stylish. Have any like this?

edit on 10-5-2020 by CrazyFox because: grammar

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: Forensick

You don't think he still has control over those Drones do you? I mean I know they are in the hands of the US Military, but it's not like we haven't seen back-hacks of the systems before.

No I don’t think he has any control over them now, the post was about what he did as president.

George Bush Jr sanctioned the kidnap and rendition of suspected Terrorists to Guantanamo and other locations where torture could be performed. I don’t suppose he does that now either but he should still pay for it.

Tony Blair sanctioned the illegal invasion of Iraq and the removal of Saddam Hussein, he isn’t invading countries now but let’s not forget his illegal legacy that he should pay for.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:24 AM
link   
ty
a reply to: SKEPTEK

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: camain
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

In all fairness, its a cultural and family thing. I think I have a total of 5 pictures from 0-10. It wasn't a priority in my family, could have not been one in his. Not saying I like the dude, or don't for that matter, but that's a pretty flimsy arguement to say he was born in Africa.

Camain

I'll second both points, because I'm no fan either. And I did have a ton of kid pictures, but then we had a flood in the basement that wiped out a majority of them. I now have 2 pics of me, one as a baby and one when I was 7.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join