It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Relief based on Race in South Africa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Hi

I live in the supposed "rainbow nation" that was saved from apartheid by Nelson Mandela 26 years ago. Nelson Mandela's ANC was the ruling.party since then but I believe their intention is an "anti apartheid" regime.

Our president Cyril Ramaphosa locked down the country when the infections were less than 100 and he claimed that he chooses his people over the economy. He also issued a ban on alcohol and cigarettes ,most citizens understood and obeyed.
The lockdown was supposed to be for 3 weeks , it was then extended for another 2 weeks and after the 2 weeks he announced a phased lockdown comprising of levels from 1-5 with level 5 being a total lockdown. The president also informed us that theres R500 billion available to fund businesses and the citizens ,he announced that cigarettes would be sold again at level 4. The day before level 4 began his minister and Jacob Zumas ex wife announced that the cigarette ban would remain. There was also a memo released that said businesses would be awarded funding based on the race of the owner.

The ANC formed a national command council consisting of a handful of ministers, they alone make decisions under the disaster act. Many believe this is unconstitutional and advocates have sent letters providing evidence that this council is lawful.

This sparked outrage amongst the people. The ANC was preaching for years about the redistribution of wealth from white people to black people , im sure most of you guys heard about the expropriation of land without compensation. I recently joined a group on facebook against the lockdown and there was a post about something Cyril Ramaphosa said in 1994.

"In his brutal honesty, Ramaphosa told me of the ANC's 25-year strategy to deal with the whites: it would be like boiling a frog alive, which is done by raising the temperature very slowly. Being cold-blooded, the frog does not notice the slow temperature increase, but if the temperature is raised suddenly, the frog will jump out of the water. He meant that the black majority would pass laws transferring wealth, land, and economic power from white to black slowly and incrementally, until the whites lost all they had gained in South Africa, but without taking too much from them at any given time to cause them to rebel or fight."

Its clear the ANC is using this.pandemic to execute their agenda. Business are closing down. Our unemployment rate was at around 25% prior to tje pandemic and economists predict it would be around 50% once all this is over. The tax revenus office expects a 33% drop in revenue. The people are starving and losing their jobs.

Both black and white companies are suffering but by only providing funding to the black owners , its basically redistributing wealth from white people to black people. The hatred of white people in this country runs deep and we will all suffer from it.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Its sad what is happening there in South Africa, there is without doubt a plan to replace the White Race completely all over the planet. The reason's for this are many but I am more than convinced its because we are the only Race that can stop the evil plan to depopulate the planet. The powers in charge of this master plan know this and have implemented their strategy around firstly making the White race infertile through multiple systems of deviency. The second is to make the White Race unpopular around the world by planting "Generation Guilt" into the school systems and allow racism of the Whites to go unabated but in the same breath make them guilty at every level of it.

Once they play their last card we will awaken and rise up to strike down this murderous group of World Governance Oligarchs for once and for all time. That last card is the Vaccination Chip that will allow you to buy and sell and its just around the corner.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
As an ex Zimbabwean I've seen this happening all over Africa for years. The systematic dismantling of anything and everything white, setting countries back years. Its got to the point where Zimbabwe is now begging the white farmers to return (some are doing) as the "bread basket" of Africa is fast disappearing with the appropriation of acres of land which now remains unused and fallow. Tribal tensions are fast on the rise again with the ANC favouring the alliance with the Communist Party, and nepotism is rampant as is serious corruption. Now they have the Chinese overseers and Africas' leaders are eager to pocket the "loans" that of course will never be repaid, but will put them in debt and servitude to China for a very long time. The Chinese are at the moment, being hailed as saviours in Africa, bringing in testing kits and PPE, all rubbish quality of course but it makes them look good.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

The International Players know that once the Whites are gone, famine and pestilence will take over. Whites can garner a strength of resolve and inventivity that will oppose their plan. Once Whites are gone from Africa the Multi National Corporations will do what they want there unopposed.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Duvi0010

It's heart breaking to see what's happened in SA. I'm an expat. I love SA with everything in my soul! The country was supposed to be free.. blah blah blah. What a joke! Violence got worse, the country was going down the crapper, so I left. Sadly, I still have family there. It will always be my first love! SA, such a beautiful country!

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
As an ex Zimbabwean I've seen this happening all over Africa for years. The systematic dismantling of anything and everything white, setting countries back years. Its got to the point where Zimbabwe is now begging the white farmers to return (some are doing) as the "bread basket" of Africa is fast disappearing with the appropriation of acres of land which now remains unused and fallow. Tribal tensions are fast on the rise again with the ANC favouring the alliance with the Communist Party, and nepotism is rampant as is serious corruption. Now they have the Chinese overseers and Africas' leaders are eager to pocket the "loans" that of course will never be repaid, but will put them in debt and servitude to China for a very long time. The Chinese are at the moment, being hailed as saviours in Africa, bringing in testing kits and PPE, all rubbish quality of course but it makes them look good.

I told my family 20 years ago that China was muscling into Africa. Nobody believed me then. Now they're eating their words!

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TortoiseKweek

When Rhodesia fell to communist back & trained rebels, we all knew China or Russia would follow on where we left off at some point. China went straight into Angola and built one of their now famous ghost cities and are now present in most of Southern Africa's states so all that's basically happened is they've swapped one colonist for another

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

You're surprised? Hasn't it been reported that they are attacking white people, removing property rights from white people, etc. etc. I mean I'm not surprised it's race based. The sad reality is that it's an open secret that they're doing this and the rest of the political world do very little.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It's all part of "The Kalergi Plan" - The planned destruction of the White Race.

I know this is a thread about South Africa, and the you tube video is about Europe, but it is all related.

It's the same agenda on different continents.

The White Race must be wiped out, or bred out (mixed marriages)

edit on 10-5-2020 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TortoiseKweek

It's heart breaking to see what's happened in SA. I'm an expat. I love SA with everything in my soul! The country was supposed to be free.. blah blah blah. What a joke!

I see a lady in the local supermarket, she works in our NHS and moved here from SA. She's a Cape Coloured lady, thing is she went to Uni in South Africa to train in nursing, reason she left to come to the UK is once she graduated her proposed pay rate was one quarter of the pay of the white students who had attained the same education. That was in the 1980's! She refused to do it and moved to Britan and has worked in our NHS since. Is it any wonder the new government wants to turn the tide when so many people in RSA were discriminated against like her? Is it any wonder that there needs to be some pay back / economic re-balance when the majority of the population were treated so incredibly unfairly? Sure it's bad that the new rulers act as badly as the apartheid regime but the current leadership were in recent living memory treated as second class citizens financially due to the colour of their skin!!!!!!!??????? That generation is still very much alive and now it's in power surely a rebalancing from their perspective is the right thing yeah?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
Thank you for your insightful post! It's was informative.
So.. What you're saying is the white people of South Africa deserve what is happening to them now because of what happened/went on 20+ years ago? Sounds legit

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: kimish
So.. What you're saying is the white people of South Africa deserve what is happening to them now because of what happened/went on 20+ years ago? Sounds legit

Another informative post.

So.. What you are saying is you are unable to understand nuance?

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Nvm. Apologies.
edit on 10-5-2020 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: kimish

There's got to be a rebalance of the economy towards the people who have been oppressed along the lines of the colour of their skin and if that means things tip the other way to get somewhere good then surely it's the right thing to do? I mean we aren't looking back at a period of a century and more, this is very recent wrong that occurred in holding people back economically. People with the same qualifications getting four times the salary due to the colour of their skin! Yeah I do believe it is right to try and correct the mistakes of the past.

Btw I'm not being anti SA, as soon as my current work folds here in UK and it's well on the way right now I aim to retire in the Northern Cape. I love the place. Best scenery on Earth, people are brill, food fishing climate and you really feel buzz of life over there, then there's the wildlife and elephant etc

But there is still a massive way to go in addressing the poverty issues over there and much is getting better indeed what's been achieved post 1994 is incredible

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Im an indian that was born in South Africa ,so was my parents and their parents. Indians was also held back economically during apartheid but the fact remains that the black people of this country arnt natives to this country. The native are the san bushmen and the Khoi khoi which were conquered oppressed by the zulus whom came from northern Africa. The british and dutch did the exact thing they did but made this country a 1st world country.

The poverty in this country is caused by the corruption of the government. Government tenders are sold to the highest bidder when should be on a criteria based on how many people are going to be employed. The problem is politicians whose best interest is their pockets and not the upliftment of the country.

These white businesses that are not getting funding have a black workforce. It is in South Africas best interests to provide funding for all based on how many people they have employed.

My parents have a business which they started post apartheid on their own strength and capital was their savings from their salary and since the lockdown theres absolutely no income and they applied for funding just to pay their employees and was rejected. They had an equal chance as any black person post apartheid but the sad truth is that majority of this country is used to getting hand outs.

posted on May, 14 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
The first time I ever voted was in a 1992 referendum, it was to do away with race based politics, and bring about 'social justice', with the perhaps naive belief that this was the right thing to do.
After all the do gooders in the world coerced a complex situation.
If I had know that 26 years later I would be 2nd citizen in country on the brink of communism, where a every one is far from equal under the law.
Me and mine will always be at the back of an endless que, while being gasslighted into believing it is deserved.
These greedily fighting over a corps of a country.
I would have chosen to vote NO , and joined the military as was my duty.
Culture is common values and destiny, this is what we wanted, this is not what happened, there is no end to leftist guilt trip theft machine.
In South Africa we voted for universal suffrage, the ANC was a piss poor military power but spin the fake narrative that they somehow over came the evil colonizers.

The transformation in 1994 was probably the only example in history of a nation, as old as the USA, committing national suicide, out of the mind f*ck of lefty guilt based politic.

It was international sanctions that forced the situation. Shame on you, leftist meddlers in affair you have no insight into. There is more blood on your hands than you know.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions
edit on 0000005074157America/Chicago14 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

So many thanks for the very informative post Duvi0010, it's great to hear from the horses mouth so to speak on the economics situation over there. The Indian perspective too
You guys excel at business wherever you go, I know some east African Indians over here in the UK who had their livestyle and wealth stolen from them in Uganda, hey they also doing great over in Britain now.

I don't know much about Indian South Africa but have a good friend who tells me the best curries in the world are to be found in the Durban zone. When I finally get things in order and move to South Africa to live a nice life hey I gonna check that zone out plus the curries.

You make some excellent points and very informative on the economic situation you guys find yourselves in. I guess it's such a changing worl, I don't think I'd want to be struggling in that econim system if I was young, but hey it's very hard over here in Britain our country was doing ok, but Brexit came around, plus outside south east much of our state has been in decline for so long since everything sold out to China. But as an older person, who wants to live a nice life and the pound buying you 23 Rands wowzers................ You can live a nice life on that exchange rate

new topics

top topics

join